It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to hold first press conference since Comey testimony -- live updates

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
I just got home. What happened?! What crap did CBS pull?

***I just saw that Trump is 100% willing to testify under oath.

CBS = "See.B.S."

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Occurs he is ready, we now know why Comey was nothing but traitor and a crappy FBI director that manage to hold on to his position for soo long.

Trump is vindicated.

But hell the tabloid media is spinning this one like a run away top or those that still listen to them or they will lose the losers.

Comey will go into history as a leaker while he was FBI director, just think all the secrets he leaked during his position as FBI director

I hope he goes to jail.

This is the type of corruption that took hold under the last administration and people still there to say that he was honest.

The man is a traitor.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
The so-called MSM 'journalists" are quaking in their shoes when they address him, I swear what's his face bumbled and asked Trump if James Comey had tried to get Trump to pledge an oath of loyalty to himself (Comey.) Did I catch that right?

Well he is from CNN and yes i heard it too.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Actually he doesn't have to testified as by Comey himself stated Trump was not under investigation.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is this b.s?

Call it as you see it.

Got it from navy jack on the tweet machine
edit on 9-6-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Tweet

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Trumps tapes are real and Comeys memos *big
* This is getting interesting. Everyone knows that Trump likes to tape conversations but apparently Comey didn't get the memo.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Right before Trump got to the podium and started to speak they interrupted it and made a special report about Comey. How retarded for a so-called news channel.

That's bad. Anything new on this Comey special report or just rehashing talking points about yesterday's hearing?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Release the Tapes!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Right before Trump got to the podium and started to speak they interrupted it and made a special report about Comey. How retarded for a so-called news channel.

That's bad. Anything new on this Comey special report or just rehashing talking points about yesterday's hearing?

Sorry i didn't watch that stupid report. I wanted to hear Trump and switched to YT immediately.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Actually he doesn't have to testified as by Comey himself stated Trump was not under investigation.

Yes, but I like the fact that he's willing to.

CNN is speculating that Trump is backtracking on his "tape" claims. How did they manage to spin that?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

CNN is speculating that Trump is backtracking on his "tape" claims. How did they manage to spin that?

Giving the tapes to Mueller and testifying under oath is now considered backtracking? Okay could one of you jokers please quit pushing me into bizarro dimensions it's not funny anymore.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

During the presser Trump was answering a question about finding out it there are tapes and said "you may be disappointed" while answering. They are spinning that to mean there are no tapes.

He could have said "you may be disappointed" to mean that Comey supporters and fake media will be disappointed with what is said on tapes. Just speculating. But the spin is strong on this one.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Did I hear Mogul correctly and he said there was recordings ?
Or did I just imagine it.

Tyler's all over it.

www.zerohedge.com...

Reporter: "And you seem to be hinting that there are recordings of those conversations."

Trump: "I'm not hinting anything. I'll tell you about it over a very short period of time....Oh, you're going to be very disappointed when you hear the answer. Don't worry."

I swear, I'm starting to wonder if Dewey faked his funeral and is living in the basement of the WH.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It sounds like Trump is confident that the tapes will support his version of events. I hope this is the case

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

He could have said "you may be disappointed" to mean that Comey supporters and fake media will be disappointed with what is said on tapes. Just speculating. But the spin is strong on this one.

That's how I took it. They'll be disappointed because the tapes will back up Trump, not Comey.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

The f#ck? Trump said nothing of that sorts. He stated that he would gladly give his tapes to Mueller and testify under oath that Comey didn't tell the truth about Flynn and his remarks about pledging loyalty. Where does the disappointment line come from? Am i switching between dimensions as i type these words?

Edit: Nevermind i just skipped that part in my mind because it was obvious what he meant. The MSM's agenda is getting out of control.

edit on 9-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ok so here is the deal.

Trump claims he will go under oath and say Comey lied about the loyalty pledge and him saying he hoped the Flynn investigation would be dropped.

I have defended Trump based on Comeys comments if they were true. But now its a different ball game.

I don't think Comeys statement if true was a big deal, but if Trump lies under oath, that is a big deal.

Trump seems very confidant, but so did Comey. At this point, one is lying.

If there are tapes, I suppose that will be the end of it. My guess is that there are not tapes, and it will be comeys word under oath vs. Trumps, and everyone will just assume that there sides person is telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If Trump does have tapse that prove he is right, he should hold on to them until he presents them to Mueller and testifies under oath. This will allow him to devastate the media that will call him a liar until that day.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This is getting good. A couple pieces of fodder to keep the sharks satiated. One, Trump's denial of Comey's claims, leaving that narrative in doubt. Two, Trump pledging to Nato's Article 5, leaving that narrative in doubt.

edit on 9-6-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

He really doesnt have to do much to reach his enemies. They are in heat and after him.

It would be a genius move to let them swarm and close the gate behind them

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join