It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apes are rising up!!! California is DOOMED!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Let me know if you need interpreting as I know sign language.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You can tell wen some thing is off.
as lots of BOTs are the first to post bad things in the first post.

is ATS only here to stop things getting out?
yes!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Don't make eyen contact! Are you kidding me?

That's so f'n funny!

No flirting with wild life!
edit on Rpm60917v01201700000003 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
Yep, and then some.

I know a lady that makes a living out of capturing those huge snakes that people let go in the wild because they have grown too big to manage in their homes, or they can no longer afford to feed them.

Burmese pythons (Python bivittatus) are native to Southeast Asia. However, since the end of the 20th century, they have become an established breeding population in South Florida. Although Burmese pythons were first sighted in Everglades National Park in the 1980s, they were not officially recognized as a reproducing population until 2000.[1] Since then, the number of python sightings has exponentially increased with over 300 annual sightings from 2008 to 2010.[2]
en.wikipedia.org...

Parrots, turtles, exotic fish, all those things people don't want any more they just throw to the wild, no realizing what happens when they acclimate to their new habitat or start to interbreed with a native species.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Always find these ones funny...
So you didn't actually see a human size primate swing through the trees with your own two eyes?
But managed to capture all 8 pixels on your phone that has a potato for a camera?
One would think people tend to look the direction they are filming.

Yet we hear this same narrative time and time again.
"I reviewed the footage and NOTICED..."
Why do they never actually see it originally and always when reviewing the footage?
Because there isn't anything there...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Will America throw nukes all over the place just to blame the apes? Most likely yes.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

The Tarzan films and even show was filmed in silver springs. The apes they used are now all over the area. Including parrots and even panthers that got loose while filming. Also filmed sea hunt at the same location.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Definitely an ape; can't imagine why they claim it's "not clear"!! Looks like a chimp, at best guess. More than one, I think! At around 41 seconds, give or take, in the blurrier section, there is a form that also looks like one, though it's far from clear. They need some bait stations with cameras.

Edit to add - anyone watching the video and claiming that's a "leaf" is in a state of serious denial!! It's clearly moving, just like a chimp would be expected to move in the trees. Why the denials?? An escaped/released pet is far from uncommon, people!! Happens all the time.
edit on 18-6-2017 by LadyGreenEyes because: added comment

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
well Mike Jacksons chimp ended up homeless when his Hollywood mansion was sold off .

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
ROFL! That screem though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join