It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apes are rising up!!! California is DOOMED!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Ive participated in several threads regarding Apes or Chimps the past 2 weeks, and jokingly referenced The Panet Of The Apes while commenting. Well, it seems I wasn't far from the truth.
See for yourself....

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
That thing that looked like a leaf? My pareidolia isn't working correctly today.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It's a damn leaf, monkeys aren't green. I can't believe something like this even made the news, must have been a slow news day.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It looks like a big racoon.
But this is California.
They will call it what they want, pay for it's food, build it a treehouse and welcome it's family with open arms.

If it kills somebody, they will say the tree-thing is oppressed and misunderstood and welcome more tree-things.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least. It looks like a primate of some sort, a pet I'd guess.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Sorry it's a leaf

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It's just the Rise of the Planet of the Apes. No biggie.

At least not until the War...

edit on 8-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
An ape-leaf? The screen shots look like a leaf blowing in the wind. Not hardly surprising that primates are spotted there, then again it's not Florida-overrun by a plethora of ex zoo animals and exotics.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
It looks like a big racoon.
But this is California.
They will call it what they want, pay for it's food, build it a treehouse and welcome it's family with open arms.

If it kills somebody, they will say the tree-thing is oppressed and misunderstood and welcome more tree-things.

A million stars, sir! Just another day in Cali-forn-I-A

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I watched "David Paulides (02-19-13) Missing 411 & Bigfoot DNA" last week and he said these creatures are human, they have Huma DNA in them.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I hope they leaf it alone. Poor green thingy.

In Aussie they are grey and called Wombats. A wombat eats roots and leaves.

kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It's a leaf...the angle of the camera to,the trees is vertical, yet the angle to,the ape is aerial ...how does that happen ? ....plus the size to the trees is all wrong ....it's a leaf.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Fake News being created to promote the upcoming POTA film in July.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It is not impossible.

I live in South Florida. Because of damages sustained from several hurricanes in the past, we have had animals go missing from the local Lion Country Safari and from some of the local zoos.

We have reported sightings of monkeys fairly regularly. It is common knowledge that they are about in our woods. They are extremely stealthy and we rarely see them. But they are spotted on occasion.

More than 1,000 wild monkeys descended from animals introduced after TARZAN was filmed 74 years ago sweep across Florida Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Wow! That is interesting! Ive always wondered what would happen in that type of event. I spend about 3 months of the year in the Tampa Bay area. Ever since I was a kid my uncle would try to scare me by telling stories like that. As I got older, I realized its not that far fetched..
On another note, i live in Milwaukee and theres been stories and reports of a lion seen around here for over a year now! Heres some links if anyone wants to read them...
This one from Jan. 17, with video
This from a month ago... (Franklin is a Milwaukee Suburb)
May

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If it is a large animal of any sort moving through the trees it would have an effect due to the weight transferring from branch to branch with some possible noise accompanied with the movement.

There is no weight distribution or disturbance trees and no noise in the background another indication this only a leaf...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
florida
near Tallahassee they filmed the old tarzen movies there is a colony of monkeys there along with the ones in this .
we also have parrots cought on or two my self .
along with fireant love bugs japanes bettels
and lets not forget Giant snakes .
Just for kicks the alligator never did go extinct .
snails ( escargo anyone ? )
the list is endless .
you like wild life Florida is it why we even have a skunk ape zoo world right down the street .
been there a wile amazing its not posted or maybe it has been ?
anyway come on over and see smell it your self

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
not a leaf , monkey , you can see arms moving and legs as it swings from the trees.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
It is not impossible.

I live in South Florida. Because of damages sustained from several hurricanes in the past, we have had animals go missing from the local Lion Country Safari and from some of the local zoos.

We have reported sightings of monkeys fairly regularly. It is common knowledge that they are about in our woods. They are extremely stealthy and we rarely see them. But they are spotted on occasion.

They used to like to hang out on the motel strip back of the Ft. Lauderdale beach. Surprised the heck out of me first time I saw them!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join