It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a Millennial I have never seen the economy as good as it is right now

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: underpass61

Since we are playing the "if" game, what if congress and the president do not get the tax cuts and regulations they promised, will the sentiment and feelings still be the same? Anyone but Hillary?

If Trump started a nuclear war and kept no promises at all, he would still be better than Hillary.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Since we are playing the "if" game, what if congress and the president do not get the tax cuts and regulations they promised, will the sentiment and feelings still be the same? Anyone but Hillary?

If Trump started a nuclear war and kept no promises at all, he would still be better than Hillary.

Thank you. The world needs to see that mind set exposed. Defeating Hillary Clinton is worth dying
for.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Thank you. The world needs to see that mind set exposed. Defeating Hillary Clinton is worth dying
for.

So you pledge your life to Trump? Do you think he would do the same for you?

No politician is worth dying for.
edit on 10-6-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

You must have skipped reading UK's post that I responded to.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
money being circulated in the markets is how they measure the economy.
but what happens when 500 ceo types stop investing and just sit on their wallets?
That money is no longer being circulated in the markets, and so we now have a slower economy.

Prior to ww2 there was a depression, no money being circulated in the markets, but somehow we produced a war machine?

the economy is a scam to make us go shopping, to get off our wallets and be a normal member of society.

a society put on their heads by the hoarding done by very few individuals working in concert to keep us as a subject to be ridiculed.

it's ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You must have skipped reading UK's post that I responded to.

Did I misunderstand it? Your second sentence made it sound like you agree.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I interpreted what he said the same way you did. I have known it for a while about Trump supporters and was glad one finally said it.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Idaho is a red state. You could always move your business this way. The min wage is 7.25 per hour.

Honestly I have thought about it. Problem is I'm a born and raised California beach kid and I would have a real hard time moving the family inland. Liberal cesspool that it is, the pluses still outweigh the minuses for the time being. Trump probably bought us a few more years.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Let's be honest not ALL of California is consumed by a mental disorder. There are still large pockets of conservatism. Not in LA or SF though.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

True, my city was annexed by Los Angeles in 1909 when they realized all the money the L.A. harbor was bringing in. Consequently, we take our marching orders from downtown, even our schools are LA Unified. It's still a great place it's just a bit discouraging when you're basically a spectator on any issue from the state level all the way down to the city council. About 95% of my business comes from within a 10 mile radius and my customers are used to a very quick turnaround so moving the business would be difficult.
Besides, the local coastline has some great surf spots! Hard to let that go, although this year's exploding shark population could make the summer pretty interesting.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join