It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey being sued for failure to act on evidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is a very big deal, not so much Comey , but the 47 HDs.

And its in Judge Leon's court.

Man o man.

Former FBI Director Comey and his agency have not only illegally spied on Mr. Montgomery and me, but have covered up and thus engaged in an obstruction of justice of the FBI's and the other intelligence agencies' illegal and unconstitutional mass surveillance. In the process of this illegal behavior, they have seriously damaged Montgomery and me, and they will be held fully accountable under the rule of law, for this and other tortious acts which should also now be included in the on-going grand jury investigation of Special Counsel Robert Mueller."

www.freedomwatchusa.org...

edit on 6-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It's not just Comey. Has anyone read the Complaint?

JAMES COMEY, an individual, Individually and in his past official capacity as Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation State of Virginia
And
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, Washington, DC
And
MICHAEL S. ROGERS, an individual; Individually and in his official capacity as Director of the National Security Agency State of Virginia
And
NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY, Fort Meade, MD
And
JOHN BRENNAN, an individual, Individually and in his past official capacity as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency State of Virginia
And
MIKE POMPEO, an individual Individually and in his official capacity as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency State of Virginia
And
CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, Langley, VA
And
JAMES R. CLAPPPER, an individual, Individually and in his past official capacity as Director of National Intelligence State of Virginia
And
DAN COATS, an individual, Individually and in his official capacity as Director of National
Intelligence State of Virginia
And
BARACK OBAMA, an individual, Individually and in his past official capacity as President of the
United States of America Washington, D.C.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You know I read it and I'm also wondering why I wasn't notified as it was filed Monday night.
There has been more stuff happen in the last 48 hours ...........

Judge Leon has already burnt them once and he'll take no prisoners this time around.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I don't think you can litigate that issue of non-pros.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
but it`s not his responsibility or in his authority to act on any evidence, doesn`t the FBI director just turn the evidence over to the DOJ and it`s up to them to decide what to do with it?

IF he presented findings to the Attorney General and the AG failed to act, he would have had the duty to inform Congress.
Did he inform the AG?
There are some memos that the MSM should demand to see.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
This is a very big deal, not so much Comey , but the 47 HDs.

And its in Judge Leon's court.

Man o man.

Former FBI Director Comey and his agency have not only illegally spied on Mr. Montgomery and me, but have covered up and thus engaged in an obstruction of justice of the FBI's and the other intelligence agencies' illegal and unconstitutional mass surveillance. In the process of this illegal behavior, they have seriously damaged Montgomery and me, and they will be held fully accountable under the rule of law, for this and other tortious acts which should also now be included in the on-going grand jury investigation of Special Counsel Robert Mueller."

www.freedomwatchusa.org...

Thank you Flatbush. That is what I think too. 47 hard drives, millions of violations of our privacy. The news today was a distraction from this story?
edit on 7-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Now that this lawsuit is in the news the committee could ask questions related to the situation...

Tomorrow will be a big show I'm betting where Comey will get asked a lot about not just the Trump memos but a whole host of other issues...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Christopher Wray is going to be nominated for FBI Director. The prez just tweeted.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

This is America. Anyone can sue anyone else for anything. Ironically, none of the "evidence" this ex-contractor has is admissible in court because it was stolen after being gathered illegally. (I suspect the story may be a hoax of some sort, given the source.)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

This is America. Anyone can sue anyone else for anything. Ironically, none of the "evidence" this ex-contractor has is admissible in court because it was stolen after being gathered illegally. (I suspect the story may be a hoax of some sort, given the source.)

Might be that you have to take it to a Judge and let him rule on the importance of the claim. If you have major evidence of the agency ignoring the data you have to get it before the Judicial Branch. In this case the plaintiff is claiming to have evidence of wrong doing and the person/people responsible have kicked the can down the street as if to be protecting some people who have quite possibly repeatedly violated our constitution rights to privacy without rule of law.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Where is Fox Mulder when we need him? This mess is so X Files!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

and Agent Scully

top topics

<< 1   >>

join