It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Adolf Hitler Start WWI Through Serbia?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Serbian military leader. s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

Adolf #ler s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

Look at the similarities between the 2 photos.

Here is a question for you. We all know adolf #ler started WWII and you guys know he was a time traveller. WWI kicked off with the assassination of the Archduke Ferdinand by Serbia which triggered WWI. Could adolf #ler had anything to do with the Archduke Ferdinands assassination as a time traveller? In short Austria and Hungary thought Serbia was starting a war with them so they asked their ally Germany for help intimidated by Serbia as Serbia had already fought and won around 5 trench wars by that time. Germany asked the UK, France and Russia will you avoid getting in a war with us if we go to war with Serbia, they all said yes before changing their mind after the war had begun. That is the true story of how WWI started in brief. The question is, are there links to the assassination to the time traveller adolf #ler?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PaulAtriedes

You lost me at time traveler my friend.
Why on God's green earth would you think Hitler was a time traveler?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaulAtriedes
you guys know he was a time traveller.

No we didn't

But please tell us more, you have our interest

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Well holy crap, the kid on the right in the first pic is the spitting image of my son. It seems highly likely that he will, in the near future, travel back in time and possibly assist in the assassination plot to start World War I.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Don´t see similarities in those pictures, first guy has eyes very close to each other ( Hitler doesn´t), middle guy has different kind of jaw, third different eye shape etc... What should i see ?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
UMM, I get down with Adolf being a huge antagonist for the war. However that is a mighty huge leap to suggest that everyone thinks or knows about time travel with him. Hey maybe he did maybe he didn't, all i can tell you is love to hear more crazy or not.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What you been smoking dude

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
OP needs to refold the tin foil hat

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Hmm don't know what to think, but You are creating a thread and asks us for evidences of your tesis?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You must have a hell of a time remembering people you meet, OP.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Lets just say all European nations at that time were evil. Each and everyone of them wanted an empire. So the war wasn't really preventable, if it didn't start one way, it will another way. Remember the Opium war was the major truth about Europe, that was before WW1. America under Abraham Lincoln tried to get US out of Chinese affair with fair trade until he was assassinated. US joined up with Europe when it shouldn't have just like today. US is suppose to be separate from European influence since the day of its creation. It is not happening because US still choose to ally enemies whom they could have allied allies instead. Today is pretty much proof on what is happening with US. Korean war shouldn't have even started nor should it have a ceasefire.
US shouldn't have been in Vietnam.

www.raabcollection.com...
edit on 6-6-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If hitler was a time traveler wouldn't he have just traveled back in time and advised himself not to open a Russian front till securing the UK, then NT to Allie with the incompetent Italians to the south
No, no, just travel back in time to start WW1 and watch that end in tears as well

Why is logic the first casualty around here

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

wow I feel like I'm the only one interested in time travelling Hitler

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaulAtriedes
We all know adolf #ler started WWII and you guys know he was a time traveller.

Yes, we all do.

I remember one time where me, Hitler and John Titor were talking about how we we're all going to go back in time and get ourselves in various historical photos. Take a look at Gettysburg, that one took some planning.

edit on 6-6-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yup. I think he did. Most probably. And he now his soul embodied somebody else to finish his job

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Never fear, Augie showed up and even dropped a sweet Titor reference into the mix.

We got ourselves a ball game now, fellas!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
If hitler was a time traveler wouldn't he have just traveled back in time and advised himself not to open a Russian front till securing the UK, then NT to Allie with the incompetent Italians to the south
No, no, just travel back in time to start WW1 and watch that end in tears as well

Why is logic the first casualty around here

You can't have any contact with yourself. Interacting with your younger self creates a time paradoxon. There is a high possibility that you seized to exist altogether because your parents never met. Also you could never return to your old timeline because you already altered that timeline. It's more likely that you create a parallel universe timeline. The 12 monkeys series is pretty good to explain the dangers of timetravel. Besides killing HItler as good as it sounds could've far more dire consequences because timelines have the ability to correct themselves.

In short timetravel is wibbly wobbley timey wimey stuff.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
- Wouldn't he of just kept traveling back in time until he got it right and won the war?

- If he could time travel why start a war in the first place when he can literally command time?

- Wouldn't he have traveled to the future, and got the plans for a super weapon that won the war in a day?

- And if he knew the outcome, why would he allow Principe to assassinate the Archduke, or even let the first attempt fail?

- Why would he start WW2 when he had the power to go back and redo WW1?

OP do you see why your thread defies all logic?

This without even touching on the fact that there is ZERO proof Hitler is a time traveller..

edit on 6-6-2017 by mrperplexed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mrperplexed

Sorry but that's not entirely correct. Hitler had a borderline clairvoyant ability to dodge dangerous situations.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I hope the OP comes back to discuss more about the travels in time of Hitler.

Maybe the OP travelled back in time himself to confirm his theory for us ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join