It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Responds To Claims They Staged A Muslim Anti-Terror Protest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

Did they pay those protesters to be there or were the protesters already there? Is there any proof of either. Because if the protesters were already there of their own free will. Then I simply see them setting up a good shot in order to film these protesters

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver
a reply to: sprockets2000

Did they pay those protesters to be there or were the protesters already there? Is there any proof of either. Because if the protesters were already there of their own free will. Then I simply see them setting up a good shot in order to film these protesters

And again...here we are. Did they have to wipe the spit from the chins, blood from their shirts, smile and tuck in their shirts. Did they CHANGE who they were during the protesting for a "picture"? If so...it was staged.

Remember the black riot in Ferguson? They were burning buildings, smashing windows, stealing TV sets. If CNN stopped by to take a few pictures and they all dropped their TVs, stood in front of undamaged buildings and tucked in their shirts...is that staged?

No crap!

When the "reality" of the situation is modified for public consumption, or worse...for the liberal left's view to support how these people are just upset...that is a lie. That is a MSM lie and they do it all the time.
edit on 6/10/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

How was the reality of the situation changed by having people that were already there with signs move from one spot to another?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

How was the reality of the situation changed by having people that were already there with signs move from one spot to another?

I'm not saying it was. My original comment was that if it was staged (eg. setup to look different that it really was), then CNN DID stage it. I never claimed to know what happened...just that if they setup the pictures to be different than the reality...it was staged. And I don't personally put it past CNN. But I have no proof nor did I ever say I did.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
CNN could eaisly end all this speculation by simply showing photos or video of the "larger" demonstration that was supposedly taking place. That they haven't seems to point to it being a setup. Has anyone seen images of this larger demonstration where CNN staged this shot? Till I see them, I will assume it was staged

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
CNN just said that President Trump "mentally groped" an IRIS reporter in the Oval Office. WTF? Are they making this up???

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I second what was said on the first page of this thread - getting people to arrange themselves into a nice composition isn't remotely the same thing as staging a photograph or video.

Unless someone is claiming that this protest/demo wasn't genuine, and that the media were involved in its creation - which really would be 'staging', as in it would be a performance.

As for whether CNN (or anyone else) should have tried to get these people to pose in the first place, I don't think they should. I think it was a fairly serious error of judgement by the camera crew. These things happen. Whether or not it reflects on CNN's overall reliability is a matter of opinion. But it's in no way a CNN-driven hoax or anything like one.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

IF CNN is involved at all, anything is possible.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN just said that President Trump "mentally groped" an IRIS reporter in the Oval Office. WTF? Are they making this up???

What???? When?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Notice how CNN has still not released any recordings to prove their telling of this fable. It's almost if they were intentionally pushing,....what's the word I'm looking for?

edit on 30-6-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join