It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Responds To Claims They Staged A Muslim Anti-Terror Protest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: TruthsSword
a reply to: sprockets2000

Would it also not be possible that there were Muslims there protesting, and CNN just wanted to "organize them better" for TV presentation?

A bit like posing for a photo.

Disclaimer: I'm not defending CNN, I'm defending logic.

Ummm...by definition, CNN wanting them to "organize them better" for TV presentation is staging.

When you go to a job interview, do you wear cut off jeans and flip flops? Are you being dishonest if you don't? Or are you "staging things?"

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Fake news

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Would it also not be possible that there were Muslims there protesting, and CNN just wanted to "organize them better" for TV presentation?

Ummm...by definition, CNN wanting them to "organize them better" for TV presentation is staging.

When you go to a job interview, do you wear cut off jeans and flip flops? Are you being dishonest if you don't? Or are you "staging things?"

If you lie about who you are, about how you will dress, if you lie about your qualifications...you are a FRICKIN' LIAR!!!!

At that point, anyone with a brain will blow you off, tell you to go home and decide you are a piece of crap and never interview you again.

Nuff said?

PS: Or you are a liberal which encompasses being a liar, a cheat, a law breaker and usually a criminal.
edit on 6/8/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I still want to know what the "demonstrators" were even doing there. It seems that they were not supposed to be in that area in the first place, so why didn't the police ask/make them leave the restricted area?

Altho CNN is denying it, this looks to me like evidence of them being crisis actors.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I still want to know what the "demonstrators" were even doing there. It seems that they were not supposed to be in that area in the first place, so why didn't the police ask/make them leave the restricted area?

Altho CNN is denying it, this looks to me like evidence of them being crisis actors.

And even if a few sincere Muslims are protesting out of a million.... It won't make any difference to the next victims, when the killing of innocent bystanders starts again. Which is proportional to the Muslim % of population.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000

CNN has responded to claims that a leaked video shows them fabricating a Muslim-led anti-terror protest after the London attacks, calling the allegations “nonsense.”

The video has been circulating around social media and shows CNN reporter Becky Anderson standing by while her crew organizes and directs a group of Muslim protesters holding anti-terror signs.

CNN Responds To Claims They Staged A Muslim Anti-Terror Protest

This video is unbelievable,

it looks like CNN has set up a small set to get a group of Muslims together and pretend that there is a Muslim protest going on, it's all choreographed so well, everything is made to seem spontaneous but it's not

I have to say that it's getting a bit out of control to see mainstream media create narratives these days, it has gotten progressively worse and worse and they have become so bold and so anti-western. The left won't even care about this video, even if it isn't entirely nefarious it is disingenuous.

So... My take is this: Even if it WASN'T staged, that's a pitiful turnout... There is probably a 10% muslim population in London, and this is the extent of their objection to what happened?

They are really besides themselves with outrage over what happened.

Birds of a feather flock together - Not only have muslims a quite different plumage, but this # just doesn't fly.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

So... My take is this: Even if it WASN'T staged, that's a pitiful turnout.

This video does not pan to show the entire crowd. It is therefore just as "fake" as the news it purports to expose.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

If you lie about who you are, about how you will dress, if you lie about your qualifications...you are a FRICKIN' LIAR!!!!

I assume you consider combing your hair to be an act of 'Lying." You must be one of those unkempt, unemployed, conservative welfare cheats. Go back to the Mud Pit where you belong.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I assume you consider combing your hair to be an act of 'Lying." You must be one of those unkempt, unemployed, conservative welfare cheats. Go back to the Mud Pit where you belong.

Actually...when I go into an interview or meet a new client...I am me. I don't want a job or a customer that wouldn't like me over the long term. So I won't dress different than I do any day, I won't act different, I will speak as I usually do and simply be myself. What is the point (that apparently you support) of "pretending" to be one thing and then after hired (your example) turn out to be someone the employer wouldn't have hired in the first place.

I smoke...I like Metal music, etc. If they don't like that...we probably shouldn't be working together.

But you go on lying to people. I'm sure they just love wasting time.

PS: I'll put my company and my salary against yours any day. And while I wouldn't say unkempt...I am laid back. What are you? Some kind of polished freak that cookie-cuts his choice of wardrobe? I guess for that McDonalds job you don't have much of a choice. Ass.
edit on 6/10/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

At that point, anyone with a brain will blow you off, tell you to go home and decide you are a piece of crap and never interview you again.

Nuff said?

PS: Or you are a liberal which encompasses being a liar, a cheat, a law breaker and usually a criminal.

So if I wear a suit for a job interview than im a liar because I don't wear a suit every day ?
Is Trump a liar and a cheat for wearing a toupee ?
I know alt right are found of alternative "facts" but this one is new for me... alternative logic.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Actually...when I go into an interview or meet a new client...I am me. I don't want a job or a customer that wouldn't like me over the long term. So I won't dress different than I do any day, I won't act different, I will speak as I usually do and simply be myself. What is the point (that apparently you support) of "pretending" to be one thing and then after hired (your example) turn out to be someone the employer wouldn't have hired in the first place.

I smoke...I like Metal music, etc. If they don't like that...we probably shouldn't be working together.

PS: I'll put my company and my salary against yours any day. And while I wouldn't say unkempt...I am laid back. What are you? Some kind of polished freak that cookie-cuts his choice of wardrobe? I guess for that McDonalds job you don't have much of a choice. Ass.

ROFL. Ever heard of dress code ? Some jobs have dress codes. Not just jobs, but bars, restaurants etc..
Stop while you can

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Its the same mentality that basically writes reality TV and such in a way that enhances it from an industry stand point.

The problem is that media is state owned through indirect and direct influence. Its industrial standard includes white washing and filters to subjects that have a pre ordained response from "journalist" state parrots.

In the end, just being an indifferent witness with a unique point of view is what made American journalism a tool of democracy in the past.

It was the multitude and under refinement of its varried press that made that possible.

Now there is no true independent press in the big leagues of journalism. As there should be none at those levels.

The reality is that only a sea of small journals can truly be independant. Citizen journalism was what made our press the most vulgar and noble chaos of truth and power on a street level.

Average people could influence what was national thought and provoke a desired government response to issues. A small journal wrote to a network of national press that checked and investigated claims in the true spirit of journalism.

We need to free the press from the monopoly of the large industrial machine that is its current role as state controlled idea manufacturers.

The internet has given back the tools of democracy we once had before the age of the monopolies in journalism.

edit on 6 10 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Baghdad Bob Approved

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Its the same mentality that basically writes reality TV and such in a way that enhances it from an industry stand point.

ROFL, you elected a reality TV star to be your president

You guys are addicted to that crap without event realising it

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Taking jabs?

No I elected a business man who was a host for a show once and worked in entertainment among other things.

Back to the subject at hand. Any thoughts?

Edit to add:
Your snarky reply shows how you revel in the divide. "You guys"? Is your team different than mine or is it that your ideas separate you from me based on one candidate in one election?

Or is this a life long thing where its a you VS groups conflict where you consider yourself a representative of a group you stand to be counted in?

If so good luck with all that.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Taking jabs?

No I elected a business man who was a host for a show.

Back to the subject at hand. Any thoughts?

You elected a reality star that has built his image for the presidential role through reality TV shows. I mean, even you guys love to use the the "you're fired" meme. Subject at hand ? Same crap you always do,label everything you dislike as fake news or staged.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Again, what does that even have to do with this even if true in your eyes?

You do realize I am a human being with a complex belief system like any other, right? That I am not some meme or charicature and neither is anyone else who believes anything for that matter.

I could gay love trump or worship him like a demi god in cultish style. What the dork does that have to do with the current state of american journalism?

How does our one election influence that reality to a point that change can be effected in either direction?

Do you support our current model of MSM, the very word itself, or do you prefer independent journalism free of state influence?

Its pretty simple. Only you over complicate it so as to plug me into your little formulaic thought process

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthsSword

Don't use no logic here..we don't take kindly to folk's who use logic round these part's.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

ROFL. Ever heard of dress code ? Some jobs have dress codes. Not just jobs, but bars, restaurants etc..
Stop while you can

Dress codes are different. Any place gets to choose it's dress code. But if you present a false impression, dress included...you are staging your interview. I've never worn a suit to an interview. Wedding, funeral, real nice restaurant...yes. But I'm not trying to get something from anyone there. When I represent me to another person, I dress as I do all the time. I don't lie and I present what I am. If they don't like it...I probably don't want to be there.

What are the rest of you...posers? Dressing up like others want you to be even when you don't want or like it? Pitiful.

When I interview others (I have four employees), I want to know who they are...what they are into...what they really are, like and will be. Why the hell would I want some pussy coming in in a suite saying "Yes Sir" with every sentence when that isn't who they are? I don't want or need a "yes" man nor a kiss ass. I want creative, smart, unique who bring something I can use in my business. Not some burger flipper who is just looking to suck my ass for a check.
edit on 6/10/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join