It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Responds To Claims They Staged A Muslim Anti-Terror Protest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Remember this CNN 'Blast From The Past'?

CNN Interviews their Own Camera Man Pretending to be a Protestor

www.youtube.com...

I wouldn't be surprised if that black news anchor got suicided by two to the back of the head for calling out his own networks fraudulent antics... Ahaha, ohh Classic CNN

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The woman in pink pants was seen at several locations. Note the dour expressions. Get in, get filmed, get paid, get out.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Look at the woman in pink. Same woman, two different places. Actors.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthsSword
a reply to: sprockets2000

Would it also not be possible that there were Muslims there protesting, and CNN just wanted to "organize them better" for TV presentation?

A bit like posing for a photo.

Disclaimer: I'm not defending CNN, I'm defending logic.

So, can it also be said that CNN wanted to "organize" the Ferguson rioters?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I heard a new one today: Chicken Noodle Network.

Fits so well.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
They would have released a full video if this was authentic.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

lol Sure the cops would stand there for 2 hours and allow CNN to direct them around. Yes, they are paid actors. Anyone who disagree is denying reality. lol

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
While I will not generally jump to a conclusion that supports CNN and its news telling, I will say that my experience working in newspaper photography for a short while does dictate that sometimes you have people who are already doing something (i.e.: Protesting) move to better positions and whatever in order to have a better background or better grouping of people in a shot. Most groups are willing to accommodate because they want the exposure.

This COULD BE what is going on here, although I think that the possibility that it's stages is equal.

A reasonable point.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I'd have to agree it could go either way, and it's CNN's own fault that anyone even doubts their explanation. They did this to themselves with their blatant bias. People are sick of it.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I'd have to agree it could go either way, and it's CNN's own fault that anyone even doubts their explanation. They did this to themselves with their blatant bias. People are sick of it.

Right, I used to read/watch/comment on them all the time, maybe 7 years ago and more. But, I realized as a more open minded liberal that they were a propaganda outlet, especially when it comes to war, just like Fox News.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I am Surprised they did not Slap that Kid in the Face to Cry on Que for the Camera............

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Would it also not be possible that there were Muslims there protesting, and CNN just wanted to "organize them better" for TV presentation?

Wouldn't a better shot be as many Muslim Protestors instead of a staged handful? Doesn't pass the sniff test. I haven't seen any photos of a large Muslim protest there.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I wish the people used in this psy-op were aware the damage they are doing by being hauled out on stage to a fake protest to push a false narrative

I agree with your post however how do we even know that these so called "vigil" participants are not actors in the first place?
It seems that many moderate Muslims would be in fear of speaking up in Londistan of repercussions from their less moderate neighbours...so they could also be actors
edit on 6-6-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

lol Sure the cops would stand there for 2 hours and allow CNN to direct them around. Yes, they are paid actors. Anyone who disagree is denying reality. lol

I assume that you were actually there in order for you to be so certain. You weren't there? Then what do you actually know? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Why are you laughing?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to think.

A tornado came through our town for the first time, like since any of us had been alive- and the local news crew interviewed my friend..... they went into his house and filmed etc....

They made him walk down his stairs lighting a candle since the power was out about 5 different times to get the "perfect shot"

.......So if they direct people to do normal things during a real situation then idk y'all got me.

It could have been legit and CNN was just making them do it how they wanted for that particular shot. OR not I could be totally wrong.

-Alee

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

How many threads are there on this?
Anyway the police allowed those demonstrators already there to do this. It's pretty common with the media. And why are they so unconcerned about someone videoing this?

Don't know the answer to the first question, but the second? Arrogance and belief they are untouchable...aka "the media elite"...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Please don't try to confuse them with reality. I have been trying to explain this to them for years.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
For a network that shot to fame staging fake news scenes, CNN's heritage in fakery is already well known, so the fact they would stage/modify the actual goings on in the world in order to tell the story they wanted to tell is no surprise at all. The only surprise is why people view CNN as anything other than a show like Saturday Night Live.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
For a network that shot to fame staging fake news scenes, CNN's heritage in fakery is already well known, so the fact they would stage/modify the actual goings on in the world in order to tell the story they wanted to tell is no surprise at all. The only surprise is why people view CNN as anything other than a show like Saturday Night Live.

Thank you for quoting chapter and book. Can you explain why the person who shot this "expose" video did not pan to the right? I see a lot of people crowded over there. For that matter, why did they not pan all the way around so we could see how many people were actually at the scene? Could it be because they are using exactly the same dishonest techniques they are accusing CNN of?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Ummm...by definition, CNN wanting them to "organize them better" for TV presentation is staging.
edit on 6/8/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join