It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space - We Have Been Lied To - The ISS Is NOT In Orbit

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
No you didn’t.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClownDog
The other day I was watching the “live streaming” from the roadster and space man. There was a shot of earth showing Australia in broad daylight. The problem was it was 3 am in eastern Australia.

This was the nail in the coffin for me. I knew instantly that this was cgi fakery.

No, when SpaceX Heavy launched, it was at 3:45pm EST.....which made it 7:45am on the east coast of Australia.

Get your facts straight first.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The other day I was watching the “live streaming” from the roadster and space man. There was a shot of earth showing Australia in broad daylight. The problem was it was 3 am in eastern Australia.

This was the nail in the coffin for me. I knew instantly that this was cgi fakery.

You were probably watching a replay of the live stream. The live stream only lasted for about 4 hours after launch. If you were watching it "the other day" (as in three or four days ago or something like that) then you were definitely watching a replay, and not watching it live.

The launch occurred at 3:45 PM United States Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Feb 6 (20:45 UTC; 7:45 AM Feb. 7 Sydney time).

As I said, the live stream lasted for about 4 hours, so let's say it ended 8:00-ish PM EST (01:00 Feb. 7 UTC and 12:00 Noon Feb. 7 Sydney Time).

At no point was the live stream happening at 3:00 AM in Eastern Australia on the day of the launch.

edit on 13/2/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Blah blah blah fakery blah blah you have been lied to dear Lord this knee-jerk contrarianism gets repetitive and tedious.

On the left here is a screenshot from the video sent back by the roadster, on the right one from Hinawari's satellite with the time and date clearly marked.

Here is a screenshot of actual live feed as watched by millions, literally, as the fairing was uncovered.

Here is the cloud in that screenshot compared with a GOES East satellite image taken at the time of launch:

In this image I've compensated for the viewing angle to compare the two strips of cloud:

That's what clinched it for me, actual evidence that I could research myself instead of head in the sand reactionary conspiracy nonsense.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Nice work on investigating that

one of the things I found was during the live streaming they showed what was clearly Australia in broad daylight when it should’ve been dark at 5 o’clock in the morning there

Busted. You can tell that they don’t think these things out very well before hand

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownDog

Uh-huh, and you worked this out how?

Have another one that proves that you have busted nothing.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have watched the ISS pass over many nights, both naked-eye and with one of the 5 telescopes I have. I have seen the Space Shuttles and Dragon Capsule docked with it with my own lying eyes.

I must be in on the conspiracy, but I am going to spill the beans soon, because my NASA payoff checks have stopped coming.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Umm... no.

Not busted as the pictures through out the last part of this thread indicate. Of course, if you ignore them, then obviously it didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

And yet again, no matter how many times you say it, it was not 5am in Australia. At 3:45pm, when the launch initially took place, it was 7:45 am in Sydney. You can repeat 5am until you're blue in the face, but you're still going to be wrong.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
whrres the 2000+ satellites in space taking your photos?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

There are 2,271 satellites recorded in orbit around earth. The majority of them are not capable of taking images, and at no time are you going to see more than a few.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

In orbit, where they're supposed to be. Look up at the night sky on some clear night. You'll see, sometimes dozens of them travelling across the night sky.

Or... You can keep pretending that there's nothing up there. I really don't care.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

This may answer your question

www.metabunk.org...

though as you are asking people you don't believe for answers you don't want about something you don't understand, I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

They are all fake, space is fake, stars and planets are all fake they are just lights on the glass dome over our Flat Earth and space is really just lots of water.

I learned all this from YouTube so it must be true.

Posters on here will try to deceive you with their facts, science, common sense and logic but don't listen to them, just stick to watching crap videos on YouTube made by complete loons and believing in their complete nonsense.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

one of the things I found was during the live streaming they showed what was clearly Australia in broad daylight when it should’ve been dark at 5 o’clock in the morning there

I'm not sure what you were watching that day, but if you were watching at 5:00 AM in Sydney, it was not the "Live" stream, but maybe you saw a replay the next day.

The launch occurred at 3:45 PM Florida time Feb. 6, which was 7:45 AM on Feb 7 Sydney time. The live stream of the Tesla in space started a little less than 15 minutes after launch (8:00 AM Sydney time) and kept streaming for a little more that 4 hours -- so let's say the live stream ended sometime shortly after 12:00 noon in Sydney.

Therefore, The live stream was NOT live at 5:00 AM in Sydney.

By the way, in your earlier post about this, you said it was 3:00 AM when you saw Australia on the stream, and now you say it was 5:00 AM -- So it seems you are confused about what time it was. If you are confused about the time, maybe you are wrong about the time.

Either that, or you were watching a replay, such as the video below. Even though this video is labeled "Live", it is not live. This was part of the 4-hour live stream that was live right after launch. It was live then, but not now:

edit on 14/2/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The ISS actually is in orbit, but it might be that will have to be safely de-orbited. At least the non-Russian segments of it, separated from the Russian one.

ESA and NASA astronauts should not be launched anymore to the ISS via Russian vector and the Russian side should end the joint project after western sabotage of the soyuz MS-10 launcher.
edit on 13-10-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

And you have proof that they sabotaged it do you. That's amazing considering the Russian government doesn't even know what happened.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Flanker86

And you have proof that they sabotaged it do you. That's amazing considering the Russian government doesn't even know what happened.

Because it's so much cooler to go with the alternative soundbite that "the west/U.S. sabotaged it!"

But yeah, besides the fact he offered no proof to back up that claim, space flight has already proven to be a risky and difficult proposition, given the number of accidents/launch failures that have happened in the past to all who have tried (to NASA, Russians, The Europeans, U.S. private companies, etc.).

Space flight is difficult enough that sabotage is not required for a launch to fail.

edit on 14/10/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well ... let's not forget the "Aliens" floating around the ISS and drilling holes in the Soyuz MS-09 orbital module.
Also an interesting phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Well ... let's not forget the "Aliens" floating around the ISS and drilling holes in the Soyuz MS-09 orbital module.
Also an interesting phenomenon.

Or possibly drilled in error by a technician on the ground while it was being manufactured.

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join