It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Regret I have Concerns - London Attacks

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

police letting all 25 people go that they had arrested in connection with this event? WTH? Something doesn't feel right about it

Should they just hold 25 innocent people in custody just to make you feel "right"?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Logically I don't see how they could pull this off without people speaking out.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

and for 90 days

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

the thing is , these events are real and people do get injured, so to me its never faked injury or fake events
however that does not mean that the government dont use it to their own advantage.

Whilst we are all focused on terror and the threat of terror , they sneakily do something else
and convince us that we need them even more to stay "safe"

so they always have something at play and ready to abuse us at every step of the way

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

No-one is saying hoax, that it didn't happen, people are just considering that its possible it was allowed to happen for nefarious reasons

False flag and hoax are entirely different matters

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

If you spend much of your time reading into conspiracies then do not be surprised when you think everything is a conspiracy. Most conspiracy theories are not conspiracies at all. You have to be careful not to read your own bias's into fact, which happens all the time, its natural. Achems razor. What is more likely, that there is this massive conspiracy going on that no one has leaked, or that you're reading something into it that just isn't there? You were not there, you do not have all of the facts. You don't even have a finite amount of the facts. What you do have is the MSM's narrative. A group of individuals who are known to mislead their viewers on a regular basis, who also report hearsay as fact, and who also distort the available info to fit their own agenda. And that is not a conspiracy but a known fact.

Is there something not right? Could be, but likely the evidence you've shown is nothing more then you having no idea what was actually happening. You not knowing what "protective clothing" consists of to that organization, which could mean anything. Unless you know the policies of that organization on what protective clothing is, you're just making a huge guess that camo gear is not.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: arcnaver

I haven't shown evidence I have shown possible evidence. I posted to ask opinions and views I did not post stating this was fact if you'd read my op

This is a conspiracy site so obviously the people on it are conspiracy theorists

I said I felt something was off and put it out there...simple

Your post is not constructive nor does it add to the overall discussion

Being English I have quite a good knowledge of how things work over here thanks...that doesn't stop me questioning certain aspects of the msm's narrative as you put it. You can't have it both ways "you mustn't accept the msm's narrative" "don't question the event"

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Is the event real or is it faked? Is the war on terror 'real', or faked?
The real war being waged, the one in the middle east, I'd show you footage from it, but that is very censored, tightly controlled and not available in the Public eye.

This (comparatively) minor event in London is multi reviewed, eyewitnesses, photographs, footage, repeated over and over, 24/7.

The real is hidden from view, the unreal made real by repetition.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Few points.

The reaction time.
Totally possible. Right now london is literally crawling in military and police manpower and there is every chance there was a unit in close vicinity when the incident occured. The initial men on the scene took 8 minutes not the tens or hundreds we seen on the news later on.

The police getting changed.
They aren't police they are UKSF. The reason they are taking their time is the fact they sit on the outside of or on the cordon waiting to go in if needs be. The civilian police have full control and they are there to step in if needed. I am really surprised they were happy to get changed in full view of the public with their faces on show though. Also the guy getting changed isn't the dead attacker. He is putting on crye which the attacker wasn't wearing.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I'd show you footage from it, but that is very censored, tightly controlled and not available in the Public eye.

But available to you apparently?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

I acknowledge the dead attacker and the security guy are not the same as I initially thought

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

originally posted by: intrptr
I'd show you footage from it, but that is very censored, tightly controlled and not available in the Public eye.

But available to you apparently?

In the dark, same as you.

Go ahead, try and google whats occurring in Mosul or Syria. They have live helmet cams, drones, satellite, radar, infrared, starlight.

WE don't get to see any of it, unless its reflects favorably on the West.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Sorry I must have misunderstood .....you said you could show me footage not available to the public which implies its available to you

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

you said you could show me footage not available to the public which implies its available to you

Thats what you are implying, I said "I'd show you footage", but its censored, meaning just that, unavailable.

Not what you are implying, that I'm keeping it secret.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

ahh the joys of typing misunderstandings of the internet. It sounded like the opposite from the way it was phrased...oh for tone of voice lol

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

ahh the joys of typing misunderstandings of the internet. It sounded like the opposite from the way it was phrased...oh for tone of voice lol

Yeah I know

When I get to read some of your posts I start to think that whatever it is the Conspiracy subject matter might be ; undoubtably it will be swiftly parked in the Islamic Car Park by you anyhow .

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

They are NOT uksf I have posted a thread on this and the involvement of Uksf. The men in the video seem to be from either CO20 or CO19.
edit on 6-6-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

.oh for tone of voice lol

I know, huh? Me too.

Also fyi, I think "I'd" is short for "I would", instead of "I could".

shortform

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Wow, I'm blown away by what a moment of initiation you all are just now having...maybe you're British? I had these moments back in 2001... I believe it was September the 11th. Anyway, take what you're feeling here and your concerns and watch some of the videos of reality altering evidence of what really happened then and you'll be shocked.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

They are NOT uksf I have posted a thread on this and the involvement of Uksf. The men in the video seem to be from either CO20 or CO19.

Neither of them wear mtp. Certainly not crye.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join