It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Regret I have Concerns - London Attacks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Some cctv pics have been released of the attackers walking through borough Market just before they attacked
I guess we aren't entitled to see all footage....bit like the Pentagon attack

From The Sun & The Express
CCTV

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I just don't know what to believe anymore and I'm stunned that if this is true our Government let it happen something i never thought would occur on these Shores

I feel you. I personally believe that *some* of these attacks are psy-op in the sense that government intelligence agencies turn a blind eye to known potential threats by terrorist networks operating domestically—even indirectly allow it to evolve and encourage it to some extent in order to fulfill other objectives. However, I believe *most* terrorist attacks are NOT psy-op and are simply the actions of demented, evil and vile POS creatures.

Either way, *real* innocent people have become the victims. My heart goes out to all those who were wounded in the Manchester and London attacks, and to the loved ones of those who died "who have been broken into a million pieces" due to their loss.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 2hooitconcerns

Problem with your theory is its NOT their homeland. These have all been British born and bred terrorists, ones who have probably never stepped foot outside the country mainly Pakistani (where we're not bombing). It most certainly IS our way of life they seriously don't like it. They want the world as their Caliphate.

Corbyn attempting to talk to the terrorists should be something to see! I really believe that this horrible incident was allowed to happen...in order to catch more of them and I never thought the British Government & Security services would allow such a thing. However I believe Manchester was just as it was seen....a young nutter with problems (although how anyone can blow themselves up is beyond my comprehension)
edit on 5-6-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Could this is about elections? May cut funding and now it is 'showing' with a recent wave of attacks. These men in London were known and were being watched from reports. I think it goes to the highest office in the city. To the man who said it is the norm for attacks to happen.

www.theguardian.com...

I fully believe that certain things are "allowed' to happen.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If it was allowed to happen and I'm seriously leaning towards it was, I'm truly disgusted. Call it naivety if you like but always thought we Brits weren't like that lol

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

It does not have to be the population...it is the people elected into office. I watched things in the last 8 years in the US that befuddled me. This is why we as citizens have the right to hold our elected officials responsible but with the media and the so many who simply follow the leader it has become more and more difficult for the 'regular Joe' so to say.

Look at the mayor of NYC. He is doing the same thing. Not what his voters or citizens want but his own ideology on many things. An agenda for themselves and not the people. Be safe....

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
We have gone from this on our streets

to this

Has this been the plan all along?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I viewed a slightly longer version of your second video, where the cop changing into the camo pants...2nd from the left...then put on another pair of pants, over those. Odd to say the least.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I will also say though, that it's possible they were all donning coveralls, and that guy took the opportunity to also change from his perhaps more restrictive dress pants, into some tactical cut pants. When you are active at a scene, your guys gotta breath a little!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Some cctv pics have been released of the attackers walking through borough Market just before they attacked
I guess we aren't entitled to see all footage....bit like the Pentagon attack

From The Sun & The Express
CCTV

Inside job , that is the only reason for edited and strictly controlled visual documents.

Ironically , as one muslim spoils it for all muslims ; similarly in this case one intelligence/security agent also spoils it for all .

Real Conspiracy of this particular attack has something to do with Trump [Pentagon] unsuccesfully pressuring the Queen .

This pressure will obviously going to lead into " difference of opinion " and we shall see how it plays in the isolation of Qatar and Gulf of Arabia in general.
edit on 5-6-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Can you please expand on this? Just curious...

Real Conspiracy of this particular attack has something to do with Trump [Pentagon] unsuccesfully pressuring the Queen

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
While I think false flags are the case on rare occasion, I think people jump to these conclusions far too quickly. Usually on ATS, within hours after an event, people have already come to the conclusion based on MSM "evidence" that it was a false flag. Usually while they are still investigating the crime scene. This is a good example of how quickly these get blown out of proportion. A misheard word + changing clothes + other misreporting or other confusion leads to the belief of a false flag.

Not to say people shouldn't keep their eyes and ears open, they should. : )

But I highly doubt there has been a single event that ends up on the news where people have died, that hasn't been called a false flag by more than one person on this site alone. Obviously, not 100% of events are false flags. I highly doubt even 10% of these events are false flags.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Can you please expand on this? Just curious...

Real Conspiracy of this particular attack has something to do with Trump [Pentagon] unsuccesfully pressuring the Queen

Trump wants Arab Nato and Queen doesn't .

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The Queen has absolutely zero power to do almost anything. All she does is sign on the dotted line every week she cannot will not and has not ever ordered anything of importance. She can make suggestions but that's it. Parliament has all the power that is how our restricted Monarchy works

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Odd is a massive understatement. Here we see a cop donning desert camo pants and a terrorist on the ground wearing same type of pants/trousers.
Since when do British Police wear army desert camo trousers anyway?
Putting on fire proof riot overalls is one thing but camo pants that a terrorist also happens to be wearing?

Please link to the longer video where you say that the cop put on another pair of trousers over his camo trousers, it would be interesting to see. If the police uniforms aren't suitable for apprehending criminals then why do they have those uniforms in the first place?

How many times have we seen the police on active duty change into cammo trousers before going on to chase terrorists or criminals? Something is very wrong with this whole scenario.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I can't possibly say this is/was a false flag but thought it best to get it out of the way
when the doubts are niggling and you start overthinking best to get new perspective

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Allegedly this was 2hrs after the actual incident....so no clue as to why they were changing anyway

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

a reply to: surfer_soul

Allegedly this was 2hrs after the actual incident....so no clue as to why they were changing anyway

I have addressed this still awaiting a response

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Gotcha...thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The Queen has absolutely zero power to do almost anything. All she does is sign on the dotted line every week she cannot will not and has not ever ordered anything of importance. She can make suggestions but that's it. Parliament has all the power that is how our restricted Monarchy works

You do realise that you are given me the " Fleet Street " version of reality , don't you ?

Queen is not the only power in existence on our Islands ; she already acknowledged the " dark forces " and she didn't mean Islam .

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join