It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Regret I have Concerns - London Attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm hesitant to post this but probably for the first time, I have concerns over this latest incident. Something doesn't sit right with me. Now whilst I have absolutely no doubt this happened people died and were hurt, I have some reservations that all is what it initially seems.

I caught this video online where CNN actually said the words "psy-op" in their report (it was also mentioned in another thread but no video)

Ok so that got me angry and quite confused so digging a bit deeper into stuff that hasn't yet been edited or deleted there was this picture posted in the main large thread about the attacks of the police changing clothes to which I found a video.

Now this has been explained away as they were changing into protective clothing however they aren't....combat camo pants are NOT protective clothing. Someone else said they could have been CID off duty and had no clothes with them so changed into whatever was in the van...not very likely. But then there is this picture showing a man with camo pants and beard lying on the ground, who to me looks remarkably like the Policeman in the video changing into camo pants. Now granted the pics aren't that great but its got me wondering big time, particularly with the hoax bombs which is unusual for terrorist to say the least and with them shouting in English "this is for Allah" instead of the usual Allah's snackbar, plus I was told one of the suspects was white early on in this scenario, which made me think ok Chechyens or similar. This is the pic of the suspect and fake bombs

The speed at which the Police & Military got there was pretty phenomenal for London on a Friday night. In just 8mins the whole thing was over. Even the SAS were there and a helicopter was flying around and they got all this and all those security forces there in 8mins? I dunno but it takes some time normally to get the military security mobilised and the armed response unit. I therefore believe that they knew this was going to happen and were indeed on standby.

Then with May's statement regarding regulating the internet to "avoid radicalisation" coupled with the Snoopers Charter last year, it seems to be an agenda and not necessarily simply for preventing terrorism. I could be just being over paranoid but its rare I get a feeling like something is so off

If this wasn't a false flag in the true sense of the phrase I fear this attack was known to security services and served as a way of getting to more people in the "gang" and was allowed to continue to see where it led.

I just don't know what to believe anymore and I'm stunned that if this is true our Government let it happen something i never thought would occur on these Shores

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

He does look similar but that about all I want to add.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Quite
Its tricky and I don't want to come across as a conspiracy crazy biatch but my gut tells me something isn't as it seems

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I used to think every attack was a false flag to some extent.

I kind of still do.

Beyond that I don't know what to think, there are so many different dynamics and nuances that can be at play.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yep, me too.

I don't want to go off the deep end of the crazy pool. But the timeline from start to finish is remarkably quick. And why the "fake" suicide bomb vests?

I know the UK has been on tippy toes when it comes to these attacks and in all honestly were probably expecting "something" but the reaction time has gotta be a new record? 8 Minutes? I can't even make a cup of tea and toast in 8 minutes?

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

my gut tells me something isn't as it seems

Nothing is as it seems when it comes to MSM and 'official' government reports.
Have you seen this staged scene of muslim women doing a little memorial?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

But then it seems odd that they've been stressing this 8mins timescale for the last 24hrs....any Londoner will know that is one hell of a response time for ALL the forces that appeared last night

Then there is the target (or targets) just random again like London Bridge just strangers no particular target in mind. There are not cctv pics & footage of the suspects wandering through the Market area just before they started stabbing. All seems very slapdash

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Quite
Its tricky and I don't want to come across as a conspiracy crazy biatch but my gut tells me something isn't as it seems

although the entire situation doesn't sit right either, be it timing of the deployment of forces and the clothes changes, the patterns of the two camouflage pants don't match between the picture and video. In the video the lighter patches run more vertically, in the picture they are horizontal. And along the waist line the light area in the video is from center of the officers waist to the officers left side, in the picture it's on the right thigh.

edit on 6 4 2017 by Sabz228 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Quite
Its tricky

all the best tricks are.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I used to think every attack was a false flag to some extent.

I kind of still do.

Beyond that I don't know what to think, there are so many different dynamics and nuances that can be at play.

It's not like they didn't know this attack was coming - so - let's use it for an exercise.

I don't think there's much to the OP's opinion - the escalation of ISIl attacks will continue and increase if something isn't done and soon.

Then again - ya just never know do ya.

peace

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Don't know if there is a relation but it also happened while the bilderberg meeting was going on.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I caught this video online where CNN actually said the words "psy-op" in their report (it was also mentioned in another thread but no video)

"Strategic Intelligence Operations center down at FBI HQ"

"SI-OP down at FBI HQ"

But hear whatever you want to hear, I don't really care anymore

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

That's pretty bad...makes me sad that

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You're right. I lived in the UK for 20 odd years. Sometimes crossing the bloody road in London can take 8 minutes!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

hmmm aye forgot all about that

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Listen carefully to the clip, what he is saying is SIOC, not psyop.

It's an acronym: Strategic Intelligence Operation Center SIOC

If you listen carefully, you hear the resporter say exactly that, it's apparently part of the FBI, in the context the word is used in the video psyop wouldn't actually make sense.

The resporter is giving you the name of the group followed by an acronym by which it's known, heres a website

Ah, I see I was beaten to it by someone else, shame. I created this account specifically to respond to this thread, I did my best.
edit on 4-6-2017 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

ok i have no clue as to the veracity of what he says never heard of SIOC so apologies
edit on 4-6-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Strategic Intelligence Operation Center
SIOC

not psyop

As far as the clothes thing...if it was some super sneaky operation, do you really think they would be changing right in the center of a sidewalk with cameras pointing at them?

thread over yet?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

Wellcome to ATS.

Don't get discouraged. I gave you a star for your efforts.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Don't ever hesitate to put your suspicions out there. Those that will attack you and say "oh, not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy or a false flag"..Meh, they miss a lot when it comes to connecting the dots.

This is most definitely a terror attack, but the question is, are there insiders assisting with this nonsense? As an American, I wouldn't go to the UK, ESPECIALLY Britain, if it was an all-expense paid trip. Muslims have been an issue for over a decade there, and now it's time to pull the plug on crazy town and let them do their jihad thing. I'm always suspicious....of everything.......You would think that there would be police swarming around every place that has a lot of people walking around, and it's probably a really good idea to cordon off the streets on weekend evenings so this type of thing DOESN'T happen, because it appears that's what terrorists do.....drive in and run a bunch of people over, then pop out like fools out of a clown car and start slashing.

This does seem odd to me. I can't put my finger on it, and I may not have all the facts, but I believe this will start happening in Europe quite a bit, and spill over to the United States. Our summer of Hate is just beginning.

Those cops changing clothes in the street....that was odd. In the STREET? Hmmmm. CNN talking about the psy op department.....oopsie, their Freudian slip is showing. This is all one big psy op. A fun little blood bath for the Bilderbergers meeting in Chantilly, Virginia, USA.

EDIT: SIOC. An FBI operation. Too bad they couldn't have done anything before this happened, since they are well-funded and apparently have world-wide intelligence.
edit on 4-6-2017 by FissionSurplus because: Correction on idea

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join