It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By now we all pretty much know about the London Terror attacks but...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: gortex

Maybe a national fire wall system that blocks the dark web might not be such a bad idea?

British officials are saying that's pretty much what she's talking about. Terrorist are recruited by those websites.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have recently woken up to just how dangerous May and her government really are.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I'm British too. I live and work in Nottingham. Everyone I speak too are confused about the way we are heading. I think most are going to vote for May but not because they particularly like her.

People are scared. Argue it all you like but I speak to countless strangers everyday and they are all feeling overwhelmed right now.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: macpdm

I'm voting for UKIP. I know nothing about their policies because the laughably short campaign trail keeps getting subverted by pesky terrorists. I can't vote for May and I can't vote for Corbyn either so it's UKIP.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
May's call for greater regulation of the internet is, to my mind, more roll out of NWO globalism. You all know the goal is for one world government, one world currency, one world army, one world politic, etc. They are seeking to centralise all separated governmental power into one global apparatus, knowing full well of, and accepting the resistance to it, from informed minds and critics and rejecters to the agenda. Its a multi-decade plan being fed out and installed drip by drip.

Terrorism is being allowed to happen in a pseudo-controlled manner so that they can use emergency powers, and to basically keep us all on a 'war' footing so that through these powers the global agenda can be rolled out and established. We have to expect that there will be future attacks, not just in Britain, but around the world, particularly in countries where the peoples have and are showing any form of resistance to the global agenda.

The global agenda cannot be established without a modicum of force and the gaining of compliance, and the expendable loss of innocents for the agenda.They have already got the internet pretty much sown up with the global surveillance apparatus in place, there isn't much they don't see. What is the point of driving ideological extremism deeper underground when what you really want is to see it in place, so that you can monitor it? The form of terrorism they are allowing is that of 'cultural terrorism' through ideological cultural extremism, and as appalling as they are, they are not the more destructive terrorism of 'infrastructure terrorism' last seen during 9/11, which again was an act of terrorism that was allowed to play out, as it was the start of establishing globalism in the world public consciousness.

Since Brexit, Britain has seen 3 terror attacks upon its culture. 7/7 was a smaller terrorist attack of infrastructure terrorism, as was the bombings in Spain, and those driving the globalist agenda are using the attacks to implement their plans. Of course, they are not just using terrorism, they are also using economics and climate change to install global laws and rules and regulations and to allow us all time to acclimatise and habituate to them. It is all social engineering on a global scale, assaulting us all physically, psychologically, and to some extent spiritually.

Most people wilfully choose to ignore it and try to continue their lives in a semblance of normality the best they can. Globalism is an ideology that is not for this time, it is for the future in a different more humane guise. We are not being allowed to accept it on our terms, but that it is being imposed upon us on their terms, and at the pace they want. One of the aspects of the global agenda is to confuse identities and cultures, by dissolving the former and assimilating the latter into a single global culture, and probably allow one global religion. They want us to accept one global ideology, the one they think is right for them.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The point is the British are not cowed by this type of event.

So true.

globalnews.ca...

LONDON, June 4 (Reuters) – A man pictured calmly taking his pint of beer with him as other people fled past him during Saturday’s deadly attack in London has been cast as an unlikely hero who encapsulates British humour and defiance.

Meanwhile, Londoner Andrew Brooks joked that the man was only right that he should take his beer with him, given London‘s notoriously high prices.

Keep calm and carry on...🍻

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: stosh64
Maybe instead of infringing on the rights of all, the known filth could be removed, for a start.

Round up these scumbags and all like them that preach their Muslim hate, and close down the Mosques they preach out of.

Time and time again, the proverbial elephant in the room never gets addressed for fear of offending someone.
And time and time again, these cockroaches inflict casualties and chaos on innocent lives.
I have said it before in other threads, radical problems need radical solutions.
Everyone knows who is perpetrating these attacks, maybe not the exact identity of a single person but the overall identities of the suspects are the same time and time again.
The entire world is at war with radical Islam and the entire world needs to implement some type of travel ban to and from areas in the Middle East.
That would be a good start....I will leave the other possible solutions to everyone else's imaginations because I don't want to labeled a bigot or a racist(which I am not).
Many people would be against those possible solutions but how many more innocent lives need to be lost before the Western countries of the world get tough on this problem?

A good start would be the West stopping it's neo-imperialism in the Middle East.... It seems our governments are part of the problem, invading, regime changing, and bombing not a few Muslim-majority countries.
edit on 4-6-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone
Welcome to the world of Gladio B. Create chaos so that you demand our Order. Good Citizens trade freedom for security!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Thanks I ..........get that confused and bass akwards sometimes.

Man.........we really need to maintain net neutrality! If they go to that bundling crap it will be awful.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: gortex

Maybe a national fire wall system that blocks the dark web might not be such a bad idea?

Let me explain why this wouldn't work and maybe you'll have a somewhat better understanding on why it's such a problem and why our respective governments feel the only way is by monitoring.

A firewall (simplified) works by blocking or allowing access to various ports along an Ethernet stream. In the networking world there are things called "Well known ports", for example port 80 hosts POST and GETS from standard http requests (almost everything your browser sees and interacts with when unsecured), port 443 is the standard SSL (secure socket layer) that hosts https requests, ports 25 and 10 are typical email POP (post office protocol) and SMTP (simple mail transport protocol)....you get the idea.

Now, simply because they are standard and well known, it does not mean that you cant host POST / GET or http requests from port # 19131, so long as anyone trying to use a browser that resolves to their address knows what port to use for browsing. Additionally this port(s) can be changed very easily which would render any "national firewall" now defunct until they update the firewall to reflect any changes in the port(s) its attempting to block...I think you would probably begin to see the management nightmare this would create nevermind the confusion on the parts of ISP's on how to handle the influx of customer service calls when their respective internet is down due to the firewall constantly being updated.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The strange thing is that now, in London, like in Turin during the month of May 2017, there are new ways to hide islamist terrorism. In Italy, it was glass bottles while in London last Friday night it was a false alarm. 2 people having a small fight, that triggered a mass escape and people running in panic in every direction.
I mean, to some extend I understand panic and people running in all directions after watching Juventus and the Italian football going the way it goes nowadays, but what about a small fight in London? The city of Trainspotting and british hooligans ... wow everybody terrified by a small fight among 2 people and still, some reported explosions and gun fire.... FALSE ALARMS!
Nah! They didn't hearing anything ... It was just jihadi imagination.

The victim didn't really die or get injured in an explosion ... dead are actually people who disappeared under mysterious circumstances, while the injured ... just had a car accident.

Those damn fools driving cars!!! How to solve it ? It's obvious, just like Italy did ... higher parking tickets!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join