It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tattoo's

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I put this in member art because its a form of art lol.

Just wondering what tattoo's people have got if any?

I booked myself in for once of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes being the comic i am lol
First one for me, just wonderin what they feel like?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Depends where on your body you get them.

This is one of many for me...located at the bottom of my neck...

:bnghd:

For me it is a good sort of pain..then again I just ain't right

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
love 'em
my man has PSYCHO tattooed on his stomach
it's sexy

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Happy Tree Friends..whacked!!

I've got some tats. barbed wire(old tat, even before it became a fad; now I hate it), grim reaper(badass, I love it...most people hate it though), Various lions and dragons(got them recently but they're still a couple of years old).

Advice: you better be 100% sure you want it, you'll like it, you'll love it forever...because some times your mind changes, and tats are permanent.

Have Fun

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I got the Stargate Earth Symbol done on my right shoulder blade a few years back. My neighbor's brother was a tattoo artist and did it without my parents knowing. Its been 3 years and they still havent found out.

Its pretty cool, and didnt hurt as much as I thought it would.

BTW..its just the symbol part in blue, not the whole thing.

Sadly I cant get a picture of it without my parents knowing...

[edit on 2-4-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I have 7.
Here's my latest one:

it goes about half the width of my back.
That sucker HURT!

They hurt worst over bones. The 3 on my back were the most painful, as they're all right over my spine. Off to the sides, over the muscle there, it wasn't bad at all. I was quite chatty and such while that was going on ... but once that needle scraped against my vertebrae -- yeah, I just gritted my teeth and snarled.

Then again, like bobafett said, I ain't quite right either.

[edit on 5-2-2005 by Banshee]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Banshee's so hot!

I know what you mean: on the shoulder ain't S**T(bunch of meat there)...on the shin....you make a grown man cry!!! no meat between the skin and bone = PAIN
:shk:

[edit on 4-2-2005 by poonchang]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I was reminded of a joke a co-worker showed me where he held a dollar bill above his privates and asked, what it was. He responded with "all you can eat under a buck". After that I got a dollar bill with a smiling George Washington inked in above my pubic line. I wish I had a cam, I could show y'all a pic.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
I got the Stargate Earth Symbol done on my right shoulder blade a few years back. My neighbor's brother was a tattoo artist and did it without my parents knowing. Its been 3 years and they still havent found out.

Its pretty cool, and didnt hurt as much as I thought it would.

BTW..its just the symbol part in blue, not the whole thing.

Sadly I cant get a picture of it without my parents knowing...

[edit on 2-4-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

I know what you mean about the parents thing, im 20, told my mum her first words were "Dont tell your dad he'll go mental" so you kinda get the predicament im in, oh well lol

Im now confused i dont know if i want This One of Stupendous man

Or one of the Earth Chevron like you have, i suppose i can have another lol thats what ive gotta watch out for, make sure i dont get addicted too having them!

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i got a couple, i have a tear with a g in it on the skin between my thumb and index finger, i have a tatoo of a warrior i designed on my left chest, and my name on my right. i have a barcode on my wrist, a dragon on my stomach. an ankh and picture of tut on my arm on my other arm i have a burning cross which has personal meaning, i am a christian and i am not in the klan lol. i have a sword on my forearm, im debating on getting my back and other forearm tatood, i have an alien on my shoulder blade, but i want some tribal stuff somewhere

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot
i got a couple, i have a tear with a g in it on the skin between my thumb and index finger, i have a tatoo of a warrior i designed on my left chest, and my name on my right. i have a barcode on my wrist, a dragon on my stomach. an ankh and picture of tut on my arm on my other arm i have a burning cross which has personal meaning, i am a christian and i am not in the klan lol. i have a sword on my forearm, im debating on getting my back and other forearm tatood, i have an alien on my shoulder blade, but i want some tribal stuff somewhere

One or Two then!

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i dare someone to get a barcode tattooed on the back of their neck or the top of there hand.

personally i want a tatoo but ill wait till i leave the house other wise my dad would kill me.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
my friend has a barcode tatooed on the back of his neck...most people don't notice it because his entire head is tatooed in a tribal design. i'll look him up and see if i can get a pic of him.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
i dare someone to get a barcode tattooed on the back of their neck or the top of there hand.

At Kings Dominion (amusement park) they had these tattoo parlor type things with some weird stuff, i cant remember the name, I think it started with a K, and I got a Barcode on the back of my neck...and where the numbers were supposed to be they wrote Slave. It was pretty cool.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
my barcode is similar to my avatar except it duznt say NWO and there is no blue. Come to thinking of it i wudnt mind having an f-22 pr f-14 tattod on me or even the aurora, i also wudnt mind having a tiger or some graffiti because i used to tag.also i might get a clown. the good thing about my tattoes is i cancover them up when i want, but i live in north carolina and sometimes virginia so it aint often you see someone with a lot of tattoos. if i lived in New york or LA i would where shirts that make them almost all visible all the time lol.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
i was just thinking how cool of a thread this would be the other day....just to see if any memebers had any tats and of what....i've got 3 one on my chest....it's over my left peck it looks like it's a window into my soul it has 3 crosses in the desert...it's awesome....and then i have a half sleeve on my left shoulder it's all tribal....and then i have a cross with a crown of thorns over it on my right shoulder....they all mean something to me....and that is my advise....get something that has personal meaning to you....it's not gonna go anywhere after all.
HoundDog

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I got it today!!! Went a lot quicker and a lot lot less painful than i thought, damn that black outlining!!! Was a pretty fun day, most painful part was asking the chemist of preporation H, Piles/Hemaroid cream for those of you who dont know, Ill get a picture of it as soon as possible, when its healed, until then.. here's the design:

What you all think??

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Cool tattoo. Very crazy!
I designed some sweet tattoos on a charcter I drew, really tribal-ish. Here's a link: tattoo example

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Hedgepook that ain't a tattoo!

If I did have it as a tattoo, I would at least want a decent arse!

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hey! :bash: Here backside is luscious! lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join