It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tattoo's

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
For blind people maybe, she's got to be at least 40, it's too fat, and neyani's breasts are too small too...

...sorry I'll stop now! You just obviously aren't thinking sexy when you draw, and I'm glad you don't, it would be slightly perverted!

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Wendellion]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Neiyani is a completely different character! But anyways the picture I posted was an example of a tattoo design, not the picture itself, cus that's already posted in the Hedgepook's anime drawings topic.
If I wanted a tattoo, it'd probably be some kinda tribal marking like hers.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well, I'm having my tattoo on my left arm!

Kanji, ongaku - music!

It's appropriate, and looks pretty darn funky against other kanji characters!

Hedgepook
Hedgepook
Hedgepook

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a kanji tattoo? sweet!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Are you gonna have a tattoo?

If so where?

If not, which one would you have if you were gonna

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i have a tribal bull with a moon between its horns on my right ankle....and ..."no pain...no game ..."

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
i already said. i'd have some kinda tribal-ish markings that don't really mean anything, but look cool anyway. ^^

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
i dare someone to get a barcode tattooed on the back of their neck or the top of there hand.

Actually, I know a few people with barcodes on the back of their necks. One guy I know has a barcode of his social security number. It actually scans too.

As for my own ink, I only have one at the moment - a composite Germanic Rune of my name on my left forearm

I do have plans for several more, though. I've been fine-tuning the designs for years. I don't take my ink lightly.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Here we go

On my right ankle.

Next one....is on left breast.

And finally, on my right shoulder.

The only one I have planned is a combination of Tibetan script and the Tibetan knot.

Something like this, with script.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The one on your right shoulder looks really nice

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is my tattoo! (And yes i stole the idea from Steve-O!)

Ive censored out the rude bits!

I love being able to say to people....Ive got your name on my a*se!
b8.picturehost.co.uk...

Mic

[edit on 15/6/2005 by MickeyDee]

Edit: oversized image/photo, changed to a direct link.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Its about time i added a pic of my tattoo!!! so here it is:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Funniest Tat, I have seen was a picture of Yosamite Sam with his two guns drawn looking really angry... This was positioned high on the chicks right butt cheek.

At his feet were some rabbit footprints leading down her butt crack toward her privates....

Yosamite Sam is screamin "C'mon out Wabbit, I know yor in there!!!"

[edit on 2-8-2005 by Grimholt]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You guys have got some pretty cool and interesting tattoo's. Here are the tattoo's i've had done over the years:

This was my first ever tattoo. It's just above my groin on the right side:

This was the second one I had done. It's on my right upper arm. (Can anyone tell me what they think it says? Seriously, I don't know. It's meant to be my name but i'm not too sure):

This one I had done when I was in a relationship. There is a name below it but I left that out. (Never get somebody's name! You'll regret it):

I thought i'd be brave with this one and get it done on my lower back over my spine. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would but it bled like hell for over a day:

And finally, this one is situated between my shoulder blades. It's meant to be "godly" symbol for some tribe. Again, i'm not too sure:

That's it. That's me all mapped out!

Oddly enough, I plan on getting a barcode on my neck for my next tattoo.
After that I think I might get a pair of angel wings on my shoulder blades.

Who knows?

[edit on 15/9/2005 by redize]

[edit on 15/9/2005 by redize]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoundDog
they all mean something to me....and that is my advise....get something that has personal meaning to you....it's not gonna go anywhere after all.
HoundDog

I agree, HoundDog. I made the mistake on my first tat of just finding the cheapest tattoo available from the flash on the parlor walls. it was Hot Stuff, remember him, the little cartoon devil?
Had it placed on my right forearm too, Big Mistake! I have regretted it almost from the moment I walked out of the tattoo parlor and intend to have some cover work done.

My second tattoo I had done was on my right bicep and it was a large green shamrock
for my Irish heritage and I love that one.

My most recent tattoo is on my left bicep and is a black and grey stylized cross with a banner that reads: Acts 16:31. ( no photo yet) It relates to my Chrisitian faith.

So, yeah, make sure that whatever you have inked on your body is someting you can be happy with for forty or fifty years. Take your time and be sure that you want one for the right reasons not just because all your friends have one. :bash:

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I have way too many to describe,but I liked the traditional style when I got my first ones when I was in the army.Yes it hurts but obviously not enough to put me off.

My most unusual tatt would be inside my bottom lip,I have FTW in there which you can see if I pull the lip down.I once knew a bloke who had F*** inside his lip.Strangely this was the least painful tatt I ever had.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

My first and second tatts - First Indian Symbol I got it when I was 16 - I'm getting it changed to the pink Floyd - dark side of the moon spectrum, second is the eye of ra - got it when I was 17 - my fav so far, they are both on my lower...lower...lower tummy.

Trinity - my third Tatt - ignore the writing I have got a 4th since then. I got this the day before my 18th it hurt soo much...its on my lower back

Capricorn - my newest tatt - I got it in june this year, it hadn't healed in this pic and it healed funny now so I have to get it redone, its on the back of my neck.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
*bump*

As many newer members might not be aware of the thread

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is on my upper left arm. It's still not finished yet, I'm getting 12 more eyes added.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I have always been a real chicken of pain.
Stupid I know.
I have many friends that have tat's and I am so jealous.
I love them.
So my bestfriend said she'll come with me when I finally choose.
I want it along my backside and I want it tribal. I'm a bit of a old goth at heart. But the thought of wizards etc.... does not turn me on.(on me)
So now i'm just looking around for a cool idea. If any of you have a cool idea. Please feel free.I want it to look awesome as a chick that will show it off.
Thank you all for showing us all of yours.
They ROCK.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join