It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tattoo's

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I'm designing a tattoo at the moment. I want it to portray my life thus far - all that has happened, etc. It needs a hell of a lot more work done to it, too. I can't decide if I want it at the top of my left or right arm.

It's my eighteenth on June 1st, so I'll probably get it done then.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Sod the "must portray my life" thing. It's too hard to do.

I came up with this instead:

The roman numerals = 18 (my 18th Birthday), and "Carpe Diem" ("Seize the Day") is my favourite motto, but I don't know if I like it on there or not.

What do you guys think?

[edit on 7-2-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
^^ I think its okay but do you want the 18 or the "Seize the Day" on that tatoo?

Consider this, when you are 40 do you think you would be comfortable with this tatoo everywhere ? If you think so then you should go in for it.

Also how big is it going to be ??

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I guess it wouldn't really bother me having "18" on my arm when I'm 40.

It's going to be about 10cm x 10cm.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Cool idea for a thread, I had no idea this existed.

This dragon is on my leg, it's my most recent addition to 'the collection.' The dragon was drawn by Dave Boltt (not a typo - check out his web presence, great artist and a great guy), the tattoo artist was Pinky (also a great artist and a great girl). She used to work out of lower Manhattan in a shop called Electric Circus (later Medusa Tattoo).

I've got some more pics around here somewhere. I'll upload them in a bit.

Edit: Here's one from about 5-6 years ago, it's the phoenix on my chest in progress. You can see Pinky on the left there. As far as painful tattoos go, the chest plate is pretty high on the list. This one took about 3 hours (with smoke breaks IIRC), and hurt like a sonovabitch.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wow Wyderone it sure looks like it would hurt. Ouch

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Here are a a couple of mine...I have 9 individual ones, working on a back piece. More to come when I get new pics uploaded.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
i've got one on the top of each foot.
there korean symbols for 'warrior' and 'wisdom'. i got 'em after i got my black belt in Tae Kwon Do. and i can tell you with out shame that i wanted to cry while they were doing 'em. there ain't much meat on the top-o-your-feet.

i just recently had 'em touched up - tat's on feet tend to fade bad cause your shoes are constantly rubbing on 'em - and i had to do a little :w: and
before i went to the tattoo parlor. but then i'm a sissy about that kinda stuff

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
This is my tatoo I had it done while visiting Florida last year.

Its a Native American Medicine Man and took 3 hours to do and was my first tatoo.

I was really pleased with the way it turned out although it hurt like hell while it was being done.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   

My most recent addition.......this is kind of a starter....i'll be getting more added to it until it becomes a sleeve. YAY!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join