It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 80,000 evacuated from German ‘Rock am Ring’ festival over ‘terrorist threat’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But this is what they voted for and support. This is on them. I'm literally on the other side of the world and you are blaming me more than the German people who support and advocate unmitigated Muslim immigration. This is the result. Stop blaming me and place the blame on those who deeerve it; the Muslims and the people who let them in their country.

I'll never forget the Germans holding up signs reading welcome refugees. They truly deserve everything that happens to them.
edit on 2-6-2017 by BestOf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BestOf

And the Germans who weren't there holding up those signs? They don't matter? What about the women and children? Are they just cannon fodder to you?

Why are you enjoying anyone's suffering regardless of the circumstances? That's sick. ISIS also enjoys other people suffering.

If it were you and your family then you'd have a different tune. I hope one day you can erase the hate you hold in your heart.
edit on 6/2/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The hate in my heart allows me to advocate for Muslim immigration bans. If I didn't have hate in my heart I'd be holding a welcome refugee sign; and we see how that movie ends. There's no doubt that personas and viewpoints create culture and culture permeates politics and politics run countries. I will always do what's best for me and mine.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestOf

I will always do what's best for me and mine.

I can't fault a person for that.

However, do we know the threat was called in by a Muslim?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Well good luck, we see where hate ends up the majority of the time, it ends badly for both parties.

I hope you're not Christian either, that would be even worse I think.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The hate in my heart allows me to advocate for Muslim immigration bans. If I didn't have hate in my heart I'd be holding a welcome refugee sign; and we see how that movie ends. There's no doubt that personas and viewpoints create culture and culture permeates politics and politics run countries. I will always do what's best for me and mine.

If Hillary won the election would that mean all us non Hillary supporters would deserve to be blown up by terrorists?

Most people are far closer to the middle. The extremist globalist politicians don't speak for them, they just wield the power.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I did not. But I already know not all Muslims are bad people.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well good luck, we see where hate ends up the majority of the time, it ends badly for both parties.

I hope you're not Christian either, that would be even worse I think.

Is that why Germany is in its current state - too much hate? I think you need to recognize reality and fantasy are different things.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Hillary didn't win. If she did the USA would have deserved everything it got as a result. Personally I would have done a lot to escape that fate but as a whole the USA would have deserved it. The extremist globalists speak for all populations that elect them, like Germany.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

You don't know the reality of being tortured and killed nor do you have family members who have been. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I guess the innocent women and children deserve to be killed as well?

I think you need to sit and reflect on what you are saying.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

Because life carries on.

Still it's like I said, if self preservation is an attribute you possess?
And knowing that a man by definition protects his family first. In
all walks of life / There are plenty of other ways to enjoy life and
be smart enough to secure it at the same time.
edit on Rpm60217v57201700000002 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on Rpm60217v07201700000031 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

a reply to: MysticPearl

Hillary didn't win. If she did the USA would have deserved everything it got as a result. Personally I would have done a lot to escape that fate but as a whole the USA would have deserved it. The extremist globalists speak for all populations that elect them, like Germany.

No they don't. That's why there's political division all over the place with a real nationalist and anti-globalist movement.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

Threats won't deter us from enjoying life.

Well isn't that heroic? And completely ignorant by catagory alone. Threats
don't kill people my fellow member. Was Manchester a threat? Are you so
worried about your quality of life you're blind enough to sacrifice it?
Great principles indeed BRAVO!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

This isnt worth the bragging rights or positive effect on global perception of having the most open borders possible. In the name of something...and for reasons....

Why live like this? Europe is more dangerous than the wild west now. Its kind of scary.

edit on 6 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Are u on "droogs" ?

Off topic!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
The news is real and they don't know if the festival is going to be coninued on saturday. LIeberberg the organisator of Rock am Ring called muslims out to protest against the terror and he is questoning our democracy if "threats" are enough to cancel the whole festival. He is right you know. Btw he was the only one who faced the media after the festival got interrupted.

The organisers is complaining? Big surprise.

I bet he'd be the first to complain if a terrorist killed his concert goers and didn't try to stop the event.

Look, I get it, the person spent a lot of time organizing the event. But the event isn't as important as a real threat.

And someone is paid to make the call on that. If they didn't think it was credible they wouldn't have shut it down.

Do you know what the organizer said, did you see, and understand what he said(because of the german language)?

And i heard him live at the telephone, last night, on a news channel.

He said that they were warned by the "anti-terror" officials, the police. That one of two guys who worked there before the festival, to set up everything needed, was related to a "terror suspect". The two guys(maybe alleged salafi, but that comes from Springer-BILD)were removed from the scene. The organizers were in contact with the police the whole time and knew more than we do. Lieberberg, the organizer, said that there was absolutely no reason to close everything down.

He said that his first priority is the security of all the music fans, that they don´t risk lifes for profit. But also he said that there really was no reason to shut everything down.

And things like:
This all is just because of the states failures in the Anis Amri case!

He asked whats next to be closed down, everything? And if that really is the reaction of a "well-fortified democracy", to shut all big cultural things completely down.

And then he asked another very, very good question!
He asked why it is possible for football matches to happen under the "constant terror threat"(not his words: except the one that was cancelled a while ago, for nothing than to scare the people!)?

I would say it is because of the "bread and circuses" strategy, the way overpaid football players are the new gladiators to deflect the people from the reality. And because of the big money behind that football MAFIFA "business". Look, the bus of Borussia Dortmund was hit by a bomb, but the match the next day was not cancelled and the team, that just survived a bomb attack, had to play. It is NOT about the security of the people!

Because, if it would be for the security of the people, why did they only close down the part of the festival where the music played and left all the 80.000 in their tents, right besides the closed down area, the whole night???
Because nobody could set up a tent there, with a bomb in it, for example?

But hey, at least 1200 cops are at the scene. Would they order that much average cops if there would be a real threat, so that some cops maybe get blown in the air by bombs?

Tbh, for me it looks like another theater play to scare the people. But good that we are not scared and shut everything down if guilty rightwinger terrorists were set free. But that´s Germany i guess...

So, as i said yesterday, till now nothing was found, not a little peace of evidence for a real terror threat. First i heard this morning was that everything was searched and no bombs or anything else suspicious was found.

And i bet the two in custody have to be released in some hours or days, because no evidence for nothing was found!

But at least, all the mass media news are full of :
TERROR, TERROR, TERROR, "IS", MUSILM TEROOR THREAT etc...

Cui bono?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: trollz

Europe is more dangerous than the wild west now. Its kind of scary.

Hmmm, looking at the murder rates, looking at the killed by cops rates, looking at the murdered by firearms rate...

Laughable!

Seems someone is receptive for the whole "Terror and we are all dooooooooomed" propaganda...
How often did you barely survive a terror attack in europe, or a shootings, or similiar? How many of your relatives had to experience a terror attack, were injured or killed, in Europe? How many people do you know that were hit, injured or killed by a terror attack in Europe?

I live right in the middle of Europe, and i know nobody. I don´t even know anybody that is scared to become victim of a terror attack, because we have to deal with real problems like, for example, old age poverty and things that result from greed, robber baron capitalism, the dictatorship of the rich, we could say the real terrorists.

Nobody here is thinking the whole time:
Uuuuuh, i could get killed every second by a bad muselman..
As one could think that reads the web and listens to all the propaganda stuff, mass media agencies to make and keep the people feared.

It´s maybe because that "god" thing doesn´t work anymore, we aren´t scared anymore to go into a non excisting hell, so we maybe need something else to be scared of.
Besides the setting up of Big Brother, but that for sure only for our own security, as we all know...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I understand what you're saying but when anywhere is a potential target, does that mean we should avoid going anywhere? Yes I value our families safety foremost. My son does not know about Manchester and by not going to the O2 would directly open him up to the consequences of murderers. A joyful smile turning to fearful tears? Not for my 8 year old.
If there was a threat/warning like at Rock am Ring then of course that's different to what I meant which is the overall day by day threat... not a direct one.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
So, the festival goes on, as reported right now.
Press Conference running right now.

Aaaah, somebody gave a wrong name to get the job there.
Sometimes you have to do things like this, to get a job. Not by the law, but sometimes necessary to "survive", make money.

Haha, all three that were in custody are set free, because there was no evidence found. Otherwise they weren´t set free now!!!
There homes were searched before they were released, as usual, yaaaaawn.

That smells so much like another scare the people operation!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: firesnake
a reply to: randyvs

I understand what you're saying but when anywhere is a potential target, does that mean we should avoid going anywhere? Yes I value our families safety foremost. My son does not know about Manchester and by not going to the O2 would directly open him up to the consequences of murderers. A joyful smile turning to fearful tears? Not for my 8 year old.
If there was a threat/warning like at Rock am Ring then of course that's different to what I meant which is the overall day by day threat... not a direct one.

Sounds better than wreckless abandon based on maintaining a particular
principle. I'm not one who would replace freedom with security. But I
would never put my families security in the hands of any gov. official,
rent a cop or anyone but myself. Their well being is my responsibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join