It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 80,000 evacuated from German ‘Rock am Ring’ festival over ‘terrorist threat’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Over to 80,000 festivalgoers are being evacuated from Rock am Ring music festival held near Nuernburg, Germany, after police received information of a “concrete” terrorist threat.

Source

Hopefully the authorities can get to the bottom of this and make whatever arrests are necessary. If Germans weren't pissed before, they probably are now since 80,000 of them just had to evacuate from a massive festival due to the threat of a terror attack.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

What do they expect with Merkle's open boarders policy, just surprised it

hasn't happened sooner

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I guess people are still wary after the Manchester attack.Better be safe than sorry though,imo.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I feel no sympathy for any bad things that happens to Germans henceforth. They have invited all of this upon themselves. In fact I enjoy their suffering. I think they have a word for that.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
A fully united Germany that feels threatened is not something to be taken lightly. Are ISIS etc not aware of the possible consequences to people that share many of the same beliefs they themselves purport to believe.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestOf

I feel no sympathy for any bad things that happens to Germans henceforth. They have invited all of this upon themselves. In fact I enjoy their suffering. I think they have a word for that.

Yes, I think it's 'Arschloch'.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It was the warning of the "anti-terror" officials.

I bet, tomorrow or sunday we have to read that no evidence for nothing was found.
We had a football match of the german national team cancelled, a while ago. There it was the same, no evidence for nothing, but mass media was full of that "fear of terror you are all dooooomed" hype. And as said and as we know now, the match was cancelled for nothing!

This all is just to scare the people, to make them accept big brother.
To make them beg for big brother, even if big brother didn´t prevent the wrold from just one single terror attack. The attackers just all were known to the "anti-terror" agencies...

I even bet every single "muslim terror attack" was guided, created, funde and/or happened because of looking away by "our" western secret services.
And maybe even not only "muslim" terror attacks!

Because the "anti-terror" agencies need terror, without terror those "protectors" simply have no reason to exist!
And big brother no reason to grow!

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

In fact I enjoy their suffering.

You're sick.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

In a sense this is a shame, in another sense..........it tells us just how stupid 80,000 Germans can be. How dumb do you have to be to buy tickets to a venue that shows its likely to max capacity at 80,000? And in Germany, an ISIS target nation?

That wasn't a "concert", it was a victim bowl!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The German people are a special case. I can't blame them for blindly electing governments that promise to assuage the national guilt-complex left behind after WWII and the Holocaust. They have been bombarded with guilt-trip after guilt-trip (much of it phony) for generations now. They are a great people, but bearing the burden of an obsolete culpability.

That's why they are allowing themselves to be overrun by 8th Century savages (YEAH! I mean that!) in yet another self-destructive effort to prove that they are not monsters.

Personally, I think continental Western Europe is lost.

I still have hope for Britain. All is not lost for the UK yet.

And we have definitely dodged a bullet here in the US.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BestOf

There is also a word for people who say asinine things like you just did.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

This is a pretty #ty thing to say. Regardless of how you feel about Germany's immigration policy you shouldn't enjoy the suffering of other people.

ATS has turned into a degenerate melting pot of sociopaths and hate mongers. This is the epitome of stupid.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Not the first time this line of BS has been peddled.

News flash - government's of the world do not adequately represent the consitutents and individuals that live there within.

Wishing ill upon innocent civilians because they "invented it upon themselves," is diabolical and twisted to thee most #ed degree imaginable.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

This is a pretty #ty thing to say. Regardless of how you feel about Germany's immigration policy you shouldn't enjoy the suffering of other people.

ATS has turned into a degenerate melting pot of sociopaths and hate mongers. This is the epitome of stupid.

Notice the other comment,

"What do they expect with Merkel's policies?"

And all the stars it garners. People are foaming at the mouth at a concept of a terrorist attacks so they can scream out "told you so."

It's.... odd.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

All anyone has to do is make a threat and 80,000 people's plans are cancelled.

It's gonna be hard to have fun in europe for a while.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

I'll stand by my comment. Here I am enjoying my pool while 80,000 Germans are evacuated from a concert. The difference; one lives in a society with an active bias against Muslim immigrants while the other accepts them with little recourse. So which is stupid? Keep your platitudes I'll keep my reality.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Forums should have no stars or likes functions. Content driven discussions are much better then pissing matches for little green stars based on shock value or political allegiances.

It's just silly. I think I'm going to hang it up on ATS for about 4 years or so. I'll return to the site every so often to see how bad it's gotten and then continue on my merry way.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

So you're going to come back just in time for another presidential campaign. Do you think it's going to be any better?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

This is the kind of reverse groupthink that causes so much hate in our world, people building walls between themselves and other people based on what their "group" (cult) tells them is true about other people and cultures, pigeonholing people into stereotypes and generalities.

You act like every single German isn't just a normal person like you, going about their lives trying to survive, having loved ones and being generally good, law-abiding people.

I hope you really don't feel that way, if so it is sad.

edit on 6/2/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join