It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debbie W. Schultz Caught Using 'Voice Changer' While Calling Plaintiffs Regarding DNC Lawsuit.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
She forgot to put up a screen in front of herself while on the phone too.

I wonder what the "voice" was like ?

Kermit the Frog maybe ?

I bet she pressed *57 by accident !!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The video of DWS seemingly threatening a police officer
Over Awan's laptop is a bit creepy. She said "there will be
consequences"

She is under a bit of pressure with the Awan brothers,
And the DNC lawsuit. The DNC data boss lashed out
yesterday and said the excuses were bs***.

Just hoping someone throws someone under!

They would be a hero superstar.

Adding the video.

edit on 2-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
How can democrats still be democrats when the evidence is surmounting as to their illegal corruption at every turn. I mean if you truly support life long criminals who have no problem screwing you over in the long run without any morale compass nor smidgen of human dignity, that says a lot about you.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: IAMTAT

Do you or does anybody else know more about this voice changer technology?

Is it like a vocoder?

My curiosity is piqued, because as far as I know to this date it is impossible to completely alter your voice in real time.

You can distort, obfuscate, compress, all you want in real time but the length of your words and way you articulate and enunciate your speech will be preserved as a superimposed artifact beneath all the distortion.

Why go to the trouble of changing your voice when you could simply have someone else make the phone call for you while you listen in?

Did she call this attorney from her real phone number? Highly doubtful.

Surely she isn't going this route all on her own. We must consider that the technology is being facilitated to her from someone in the intelligence community.

I believe she's getting help from Obama and or Hillary.

Back in 1980 Lanier Office Products made a device for the FBI which is still classified confidential, that first gets a sample of the voice you want to duplicate by recording that voice, then you can call anyone using that sampled voice in real time with no lag. I tried this equipment myself back then with a co-worker and it is very scary and real. Imagine what they have today. They probably use it to fool criminal gangs and conduct stings. If they weren't always so politically motivated they would be using it to fool and catch our officials whom are criminals.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Is it like a vocoder?

My curiosity is piqued, because as far as I know to this date it is impossible to completely alter your voice in real time.

You can distort, obfuscate, compress, all you want in real time but the length of your words and way you articulate and enunciate your speech will be preserved as a superimposed artifact beneath all the distortion.

Why go to the trouble of changing your voice when you could simply have someone else make the phone call for you while you listen in?

Did she call this attorney from her real phone number? Highly doubtful.

Surely she isn't going this route all on her own. We must consider that the technology is being facilitated to her from someone in the intelligence community.

I believe she's getting help from Obama and or Hillary.

To achieve a near as damn it change of voice is possible, the only lag is based on the hardware its being ran on and the level of processing of the source. technically a person listening would have no clue as to any lay because of how milliseconds it is.

As for calling from her own number, extremely possible, remember these people rely on others to do the technical stuff, her understanding of phone systems etc may be very poor and thinking that masking the voice was enough..

Desperate people do desperate and often stupid stuff...

Need I mention the often stupidity of Trumps tweets..
edit on 3-6-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Is it like a vocoder?

Your knowledge is outdated then. I've got a gaming headphone with a built in mic that does that in real time, pretty simple too. You can choose the pitch, meaning you can mask your voice to be low or high. Some people use that stuff to pretend to be women in games (lol).

There's also a local phone prank service (NOT KIDDING) where I live that lets you do the same thing in realtime, no lag at all.

Long story short it's pretty damn simple.
edit on 3-6-2017 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2017 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join