It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debbie W. Schultz Caught Using 'Voice Changer' While Calling Plaintiffs Regarding DNC Lawsuit.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
As I understand it...this concerns the lawsuit being brought against the DNC and DWS by defrauded Bernie Sanders supporters.
The DNC has been attempting to have the suit dismissed...and it appears that Debbie Wasserman Shultz, herself, has been caught using a 'voice changing' device in order to clandestinely engage in "unsolicited direct contact" with the plaintiff's atty. in order to get information on the state of the case.

Clearly, DWS is:
A. Desperate and scared about this suit and her involvement within it...and...

B. She's an idiot for attempting such a asinine and possibly illegal stunt.

HERE is the documented story and evidence:

Debbie Schultz Caught Using Voice Changer while calling to try preventing continuation of DNC lawsuit.
jampac.us... … #Tucker

twitter.com...

FROM Court DOC. (phone # obscured by OP):

Subject: Wilding vs. DNC - unsolicited direct contact by your client Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Defense counsel: At 4:54 p.m. today, an individual called our law office from "305-936-****." See attached photo of the caller I.D.

The caller refused to identify himself/herself, but asked my secretary about the Wilding et al. v. DNC et al. lawsuit. My secretary stated that it sounded like the caller was using a voice changer, because the voice sounded robotic and genderless -- along the lines of the voice changers used when television show interviews are kept anonymous. The caller concluded with “Okey dokey,” after my secretary gave the caller public information about the case.

After the call ended, a simple Google search of the phone number "305-936-****" shows that it is the phone number for Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz' Aventura office, wassermanschultz.house.gov...

See attached screenshot. What just occurred is highly irregular and we will be filing the instant e-mail with the court forthwith.

Regards,

jampac.us...

edit on 1-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Pretty stupid not to mask the number but mask the voice. Any chance this could be a setup or possibly a frame?

I mean wow, that's pretty blatant.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

My god it is gratifying seeing this disgusting woman go down.... hopefully she will flip and take down Mrs. Deplorable herself, then the DNC would implode and perhaps something good would rise from the ashes!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630pmThursday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Or maybe they really are as incompetent as they seem?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Pretty stupid not to mask the number but mask the voice. Any chance this could be a setup or possibly a frame?

I have no idea. This is the only info I have...but the legal docs. are pretty convincing.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Oh that would be amazing.

But it is very simple to spoof a caller id....there's an app for that.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Debbie is Certainly Lucy in Peanuts.......Never Touch the Football of Truth , and Yes , I Hate You All.......

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Searching the case number, it directs to this:
online.wsj.com...

Not showing here:
www.flsd.uscourts.gov...

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The DNC? Using sketchy methods to subvert Justice?
Why, I never....

I thought they just killed anyone who got in their way.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I did some light research into this awhile ago and it didn't look good for the plaintiffs. Having it go to a trial would be a parade of DNC "leadership" to the stand.

If someone found a way to provide further cause to the plaintiff(s) then the judge could have a better shot at allowing it to go forward.

Just my initial thoughts.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

She is not the smartest cookie and has been caught doing dumb stuff, looks legit.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Well, IAMTAT's document is titled 55 and was submitted today. The one I sourced is 1-4. I've not found anything in between.

While I wouldn't doubt the stupidity of DWS, it's also prudent to verify a source.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Do you think the legal doc if a fake?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

She would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you pesky kids!

link   

What amazes me is that the DNC (and the RNC) don't just try being honest and forthright. I mean surely it is a lot more work to be deceitful and unscrupulous?

link   

Not upon first glance. Still searching it out.

TGP did a brief story on it:
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Not upon first glance. Still searching it out.

TGP did a brief story on it:
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Thank you for that find.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

The call/emails and filings were all done on June 1. They move fast!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Jesus Christ....how freaking crooked are these Democrap women?
Hillary, Lynch, Rice, DWS and who am I forgetting?
Wasserman was appointed head of the DNC by Obama and would only resign after phone call from His Corruptness himself.
Rat bastards.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Jesus Christ....how freaking crooked are these Democrap women?
Hillary, Lynch, Rice, DWS and who am I forgetting?
Wasserman was appointed head of the DNC by Obama and would only resign after phone call from His Corruptness himself.
Rat bastards.

Don't forget Rice and Powers.

They were just subpoenaed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join