It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I wrote that with a chuckle!

Like Baddogma, I say things about 50/50 when it come to opining. So expect some humor (maybe some sarcasm, snarkyness, irony if I can ever find my irony-board! With some ruefulness and sardonic packed in oil), mixed in.

Oh, and that was only about that article, Kit Green and crew (present company excluded!)!

PS - Nice to see you back and posting here and there!!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The trickster will make itself known if it so chooses.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I read the Infinity Solution to the Fermi Paradox and didn't really want to derail the discussion. Taking a nod from Feynman...

What if, as typical, we are viewing it (life, universe, everything) bass-ackwards?? Instead of being like us, round, squishy, mostly ugly bags of water, are/is not life at all? I mean, after all there are amino acids in interstellar clouds. They have evidence of water being created 250m years after the Big Bang. A whole entire galaxy surrounded by alcohol (pass the soda water and limes!!) We now know that heavier than iron elements are created by neutron star collisions. And we search, and search, in vain, for "dark matter" and "dark energy" out there *waves hands*

My solution to the Fermi Paradox is smaller! The whole entire boiling pot of stuff had to cool down before physics as we know it could happen and things could get bigger. What if the turtles standing on their back for elephant to stand on also are standing on even smaller turtles?! All Horton Hears The Who like! I can see for miles and miles!

Down there in the realm of the quanta you have six folded Calubi Yau manifolds. Those encapsulate some dark energy and probably something like dark matter but we would never know because they are enclosed. They are happy to not interact with what they would consider Universe. They don't have space rocks raining death upon them from skies so there is no driver for evolution and the expenditure of energy. Like Neo's pocket universes he keeps going on about but really, really small. No parallel universe, no multiverses, just snobbish toroids of dark matter and energy ignoring you and the rest of Universe.

The small would start to build up. Which is what we call "evolution" but there are other solutions besides organic life. Those forms would be like all the life forms we have found coming out of the forests to look at the ships. Some would enjoy messing with the naked monkey men and women from time to time. Maybe even tiny machines would make a form of swarms of nanobots that would like something we would call "smoke"! Energy beings would be nothing like we could conceive but maybe they could influence the slow sodium and potassium channels of out CNS to give us wild visions of elves and fairies, uniMcCorns, Sad Squat!! And all the other bizarre things ugly bags of water report. Hey, energy beings trying to reach out could explain spontaneous human combustion!!

How's that for a Fermi Paradox solution?!! Turtles all the way down until you reach these aloof shapes while in the other direction a vast variety of solutions to do one thing: transfer viruses from one location to another.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Just what the forum was designed for...

I have heard while dwelling in mental silence; many come and go... last night was different; while reading about the purple light aura/cakras or wheels, formed by root dwellers that listen and practice.

I noticed a small voice off to my right reading the very same as my eyes moved along the page... no mental words needed to be bothered with.

Purple or the crown is simply the root wheel and throat wheel in action as one... still a great achievement despite a duality of heckles of to my left... she sounded ground level as root dwellers are and the hecklers sounded oh maybe five feet higher. Two teenage male sort of voices... totally ignorant of my presence.

Then she claimed the name from the external link saying I am Hezikiel over and over in a mantric spiral... demanding the selfhood the others were denying her of having.

These sort of mantric spirals are nothing new many use them as so called "checkpoints" to get back to their safe spot.

While the sound of the silent Aum is perhaps me; if not the fridge or AC fan lol.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I like that kind of talk.

I've been saying something similar.. researching it carefully for
what now? 6 years. Posted maybe 200 times on it?

You won't get any arguments from me obviously, that all the
'action' in terms of life, is taking place someplace we aren't
even invited.

That's why is seems so empty.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

oh nice to be back.

nobody in this chat forum is any more sane than I am,
in fact i'm probably more sane than at least Peeple!
(J/K)

Kev

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

AUM, I think, is a anthropomorphic echo of the Big Bang.

My one encounter (weird, I typed that and a bang went off in my back room!), SHE came to me with that resonating (Reverb! lol!) in the background. My chakras were blown out my crown and the whole of Universe was there.

All this reading of science may have made me “open” to using the language but the experiences... nothing really scientific about them!

I still don’t know what SHE meant and probably would not follow her directions to worship something anyway (maybe they don’t know everything!). And that mostly awake.

@Kev, Peeps has had a tough week! Maybe a bit soon? I hope she gets we are kidding because we like/know her! Aw hell... love. Like everyone else here in the Cafe!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I think Peeps had a drunken crush on me a ways back...she knows id never hurt her.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Reverbs

No kidding the other day i dreamed you got an Asian baby. No pressure

That's what she said!

Bazinga.

If you dream the future of me I'll let you know.

When I was 6 or 7 I dreamed of this giant fat bee like 3 inches long and an inch wide. (7.5 cm long 2.5 cm thick)
The next day my dad was putting up a wooden fence for our back yard digging post holes, and setting concrete..
The most impossible bee flew right by my face and was insanely huge, same dimensions as my dream.
I don't know for sure, but I don't think any bees or wasps look like that in my area...

About the trickster talk though. That is what I was calling the thing for years now. Kellyprettybear brought it back! I like that a lot. I mean in my life that has always been the best word for it. It's why I have reserved myself to being human. I will never see the trick.

And right now, yes I have the cold shoulder.

but once upon a time, I did get to see some things.

If I wanted to trick the trickster, I would have to do it by accident.
And I think I did do that, in the past.
And when I did poke my head up and catch a glimpse, it was like "oh you want to play?"
It was fun, but, I was put back where I belong in time. Nicely? Meanly? Hard to judge.

And at the same time, I do enjoy not knowing anything. That's just a better game for me to play.
It's probably over my need to know, to need to know.. So I know that I do not know.
That's where I can perceive my own freedom.
And that's valuable to me as a person.
edit on 23-5-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You guys worry about your own sanity and leave mine to me. Seems like you got more than two hands and one brain full as it is.

So I promised 2 things, proof of the existence of god. _/
(Theoretically and arguably, but I did.)
Next ET contact. Watch and learn my meta-Padawans.

And lots of love back to you crazy #s!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'm giving you a virtual hug for moxy, but don't let it go to your head.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Peeps, you asked us to call you a “b1tch” when appropriate!

We are nice guys (like I said, household full of women), I never called anyone a “b1tch” even they deserved it. And I am not starting now!

We are trying to let you know that it is OK to f# up. At the end of the day we have done the same things too.

All that basically means is, we love you Nini! (Or at least I do... not sure about these crazy bastids on this thread! Lulz. We want you to be safe because we do love you. No strings attached.)

We are not very normal people either!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Boy, I thought the phone turning itself off was bad.

Now it turns itself off even when it's plugged to the charger
not fair
It's got to be a hacker trick or the ic.
It's sad cause I'm really not that I teresting.
edit on 24-5-2018 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Your phone connection inside the plug in is dirty and probably bent a bit as well.
Your battery if your phone is 2 years old is also losing it's ability to take charge.. No pun intended..

Time for a new phone maybe.

phone hacks are not easy and it's mostly going to end up feeling like the software on the phone is acting weird not the hardware.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I tried uploading a picture of senator Amy klobuchar but I couldn't figure out how. I don't want to be dirty but basically I would be happy being miss Klobuchar's house maid. I promise I would be good for her.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Well it's both software and hardware I think. But yea.. but it's my phone. But my next phone had to be simple. Like a burner. Idk. But that would mean less access to Internet and utilities. Well my main problem with having a smartphone is that I don't know how to get the best security.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Not my phone*

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Not my phone*

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Tfw deciding to juggle the security of a tracphone and the access of a smartphone.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

You could call her a BB... Badazz b1tch!

haha..

I have trouble typing that word, though I did enjoy being called a cvnt by someone not in America.. It didn't have the same weight. It was awesome having someone strong enough to call me things like that. Maybe peeps is like that too.. Needs someone to call her on it.

That's how we don't hate each other.. I spent a year or more disagreeing with every aspect of her being, and it didn't drain me.. I often questioned myself after. I need people like that to call me a b1tch.

haha

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join