It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Muslim girl calls for Saudi financed Mosques to be shut down.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Different ideologies fella, the average Sunni and Shi'ite Muslims are just regular people like you and me.
The ones funded by the Saudi's are the ones to worry about, Wahabbis.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

What about this dude? (I know he's an Aussie but there awas another video of him saying that he consider himself Aussie first, Muslim second)

What you have on that video is rather confusing for a Westerner because the Cultural references are foreign and different.

For me on the other hand it is as obvious as a day what is happening on that video .

Two muslims are arguing their point but not everything is what you may thinnk it is .

An Arab & Persian being themselves while arguing supremacy using religion as tool.

Go with the guy on the left , the Sunni guy because he represent majority muslims more than that Mullah does .

And if you want to understand muslims better ; go ask an Anzac how they were treated once pow'ed .

Muslim World is Cartoonised with this " hit piece " and your mind is controlled for the benefit of the News maker.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Different ideologies fella, the average Sunni and Shi'ite Muslims are just regular people like you and me.
The ones funded by the Saudi's are the ones to worry about, Wahabbis.

Wahabis are Mossad operators .

what we gonna do now ?

Sunni - Shia disagreement is nothing new , it's over 1300 years old .

Managed to co exists in peace long enough the Sunni & Shia .

For example Iran[shia] and Turkey[Sunni] haven't had a War almost 400 years .

But you are talking about the Persian & Arab discontent reflected on Islam despite the fact that the said disagreement pre-dates Islam itself .

Persians thinks they are better than Arabs .

As soon as US goes balistically anti semitic guess what happens in Middle East ?

US currently picked side with Kurds and figthing the carve the new borders of Middle East ; aim is to create a Kurdistan that takes land from Iran - Iraq - Turkey - Syria .

That's how insane Pentagon has gotten recently .

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The young lady is absolutely right there needs to be a world-wide ban on Saudi Arabian Wahhabi preachers.

Make them stay in Saudi Arabia

This is downplayed and won't happen because the US makes so much money from the Saudis.

That comment deserves a thousand stars.

It's disgusting how the US and rest of NATO—for imperialistic reasons—turn a blind eye to Saudi Arabia's domestic and international humanitarian crimes.

You want a good laugh? Here is Stuart Jones, a senior US foreign affairs official, awkwardly fumbling around for words after being asked a common sense question. The embarrassment is written all over his face.

'State Dept official stumped for 20 seconds when asked why US slams Iran but not Saudis'

Apparently, it was the longest pause in history by a US official.

That pretty much sums up American foriegn policy, folks.

ETA: this took place a day or two ago.

edit on 1-6-2017 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I only know Wahabbis are the problem.
I'll just defend my own house.

*Edit*
I'll never defend the house of Saud.
edit on 1.6.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

I only know Wahabbis are the problem.
I'll just defend my own house.

*Edit*
I'll never defend the house of Saud.

No one wants to defend the House of Saud and Saudi's know it .

House of Saud and Wahabism are Frenkestiens which were created by Men , not Allah .

Sauds gonna fall hard and Arabs and muslims on the whole will suffer because they have been incubating this dis-ease .

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

We find agreement then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join