It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howt chanting/vibations alter the shape of matter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
When a mystic or anyone else for that matter causes a vibration to interact with a substance, or any matter for that matter , forgive the pun. A distinct shape is formed in the substance , which depends on the note used. In these examples the shapes are shown in different wavelengths, on a two dimensional plate. Considering the plate is a slice of a three dimensional shape which would form in free space. Then theoretically in humid air, a three dimensional form should appear depending on the wavelength used what do you think? www.youtube.com...

Cymatics is the method of seeing sound, it seems to show fractules.
edit on 1-6-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Cymatics is cool !

Well with fourier analysis it's even possible to define the shape. but you need more than one source. basis of sonic technology. Anyone seen my screwdriver ?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

theres a mystical sound driver.
uses some sort of timecode
connects like a driver gives a 37 kilowat clear sound adaption
People said some guys said wow i was music deaf
edit on 1-6-2017 by syclone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
When a mystic or anyone else for that matter causes a vibration to interact with a substance, or any matter for that matter , forgive the pun. A distinct shape is formed in the substance , which depends on the note used. In these examples the shapes are shown in different wavelengths, on a two dimensional plate. Considering the plate is a slice of a three dimensional shape which would form in free space. Then theoretically in humid air, a three dimensional form should appear depending on the wavelength used what do you think? www.youtube.com...

Cymatics is the method of seeing sound, it seems to show fractules.

Cymatics is pretty but the patterns formed are a function also of the shape of the vibrating surface, probably even moreso than frequency.

For instance, if you play different frequencies but your vibrating plate is circular, the only patterns you get are concentric circles.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

what about a plasma bbwaaam then kills anything messing with its creation of plasma earth we stand on

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: syclone

what about a plasma bbwaaam then kills anything messing with its creation of plasma earth we stand on

Plasma is just the fourth state of matter and the Earth isn't plasma.

The fifth state is covfefe.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

sure it aint

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: syclone

sure it aint

President Trump knows, he knows lots of words - bigly!

He identifies with the average American who must work hard to come home and put food on his family.

... but that was another president who was always misunderestimated.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

he knows what that guy teached him in outlaw server and potw server

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Covfefe...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
*ohhhhmmmmm*

*coooooowwwwwwww*

*Feeee* *Feeeeeeeeeee*

*Ouhmmmmmmmm*

This is the mantra of indecision, as lectured by the yugest of all.
/scnr

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The 8 Church musical modes used for plainsong by the Roman Catholic Church originated in the ancient Greek modes and the Mesopotamian heptachords. They have recently been shown to be the musical counterpart of the 8 triacontagons formed by the projection onto the E8 Coxeter plane of the 240 vertices of the Gosset polytope:
smphillips.mysite.com...
(see previous pages for background information concerning the triacontagon as the Petrie polygon of this polytope).

According to superstring theory, the basic subatomic particles are different modes of vibration of the E8xE8 heterotic superstring, one of the five types of superstrings. What is amazing is that the E8 group mathematics embodied in this 8-dimensional polytope is analogous to the patterns of intervals between the notes in the 8 Church modes when they have Pythagorean tuning. This analogy is too detailed to be dismissed as coincidental. The implication of this mathematically rigorous demonstration of the existence of isomorphic correspondences between the ancient musical modes and the group mathematics of E8 is that subatomic particles - as different vibrational modes of the superstring - are like the musical notes in the 7 types of diatonic scales. In terms of this analogy, the intervals between the notes correspond to the 240 messenger particles associated with the 240 roots of E8 (represented by vertices of the 421 polytope) that are the spin-1 Yang-Mills gauge fields of E8. With Pythagorean tuning, the 8 Church modes contain 12 basic notes between the tonic and octave. All intervals below the octave betwween notes in the 7 octave species are one of these basic intervals. They correspond to the 12 roots of G2, the smallest, exceptional subgroup of E8. This connects the basic structure of music to the octonions, whose automorphism group is G2.

In conclusion, the pattern of intervals between the notes in the 8 Church modes is isomorphic to the E8 Coxeter plane projection of the 240 vertices of the Gosset polytope, discovered in 1900 by Thorold Gosset and recently mapped out by an international team of mathematicians.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

This is a great topic! Very nice thread. Cynmatics is really cool stuff.

I think you can take words and put them to music. I think we should call this "Textmatics". For example, I applied texmatics to the word covfefe and amazingly this is the song that was visualized:

edit on 1-6-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

That's interesting and I only understood a small bit of it. Which could mean if I understand it correctly, that their are a few notes, which if maintained would cause, their harmonic equivalents, to vibrate in resonance.?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

That's interesting and I only understood a small bit of it. Which could mean if I understand it correctly, that their are a few notes, which if maintained would cause, their harmonic equivalents, to vibrate in resonance.?

That's true of every note.

Harte

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Gibberish. Utter gibberish.

I actually studied the physics of music. At university. And I am a writer of history books.

Your post is pseudoscientific, ahistorical, made-up rubbish.

new topics

top topics

join