It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or Military Aircraft?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko
I would guess that the answer to the first is "them."

But the answer to the second is Mark. One of the owners of ATS.

Ah ok thanks!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

He was asking about your blood because allot of abduction cases have Rh- blood.

No one here can answer what you saw, if it was military it's classified and you have no need to know so unless they roll one out on the runway well never know.

As far As it being ET well never know, you were there and don't know what it was how would anyone here?

Rectangle and square ufos have been seen allot, did you search MUFON ? There are a ton of entry's there.

I've only read up to the 3ed page but you seem kind of rude to someone who English is not there first language

Sometimes the most illuminating facts come from the little side banter on these threads

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Syclone was posting a lot of off topic videos back to back. My response was appropriate not rude. I welcome all opinions, but if the thread strays so far off topic, I need to respond.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

Because I got no response from a private message, so I added my plea to the thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
A UFO is by it's very definition and Unidentified Flying Object. Whether there are extraterrestrials on board these things or Air Force test pilots is always going to be open for debate.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I was hoping it could be identified, maybe under military. It certainly was unusual. I opened it up for debate hoping for it to be debunked as terrestrial. We have a lot of good people here to analyze things.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join