It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or Military Aircraft?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko
I would guess that the answer to the first is "them."

But the answer to the second is Mark. One of the owners of ATS.

Ah ok thanks!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

He was asking about your blood because allot of abduction cases have Rh- blood.

No one here can answer what you saw, if it was military it's classified and you have no need to know so unless they roll one out on the runway well never know.

As far As it being ET well never know, you were there and don't know what it was how would anyone here?

Rectangle and square ufos have been seen allot, did you search MUFON ? There are a ton of entry's there.

I've only read up to the 3ed page but you seem kind of rude to someone who English is not there first language

Sometimes the most illuminating facts come from the little side banter on these threads

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Syclone was posting a lot of off topic videos back to back. My response was appropriate not rude. I welcome all opinions, but if the thread strays so far off topic, I need to respond.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

Because I got no response from a private message, so I added my plea to the thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
A UFO is by it's very definition and Unidentified Flying Object. Whether there are extraterrestrials on board these things or Air Force test pilots is always going to be open for debate.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I was hoping it could be identified, maybe under military. It certainly was unusual. I opened it up for debate hoping for it to be debunked as terrestrial. We have a lot of good people here to analyze things.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
For sure a UFO

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Obvio0sly a UFO since it goes unidentified. Still could be terrestrial and likely is.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Somebody (the military) experimenting with large-scale ion lifting platforms?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I saw no antenna like in your picture, but who knows, maybe.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
UFO. a reply to: thepixelpusher

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MT009

Though my intel so far points to military. So, military UFO.

But, I'm not sure what category to put the rest of my experience which is technologically fantastic and groundbreaking. Maybe I should forward that info to Wikileaks. I have my info with a 3rd party just in case something happens to me or someone tries to smear me. Boom, it goes public.

Had my Facebook hacked multiple times with spooks looking for info and I have my info in a place safer than can be imagined. Not even the FBI can get at it. I have some NSA contacts that are friendly.
edit on 6-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
When I get my computers and iPad back from forensics I'll post the rest of my story.

It'll be worth the wait.
edit on 6-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
UFO. a reply to: thepixelpusher

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: arceuist95

UFO, but military secret project. Wait until I post the rest of the information.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: arceuist95

I didn't see the deleted post. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to dialogue.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Notice that it no longer says "member" under the name.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeas I noticed that after I posted. Thanks for the comment. Any ideas on my sighting? I know you're a critical thinker.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your encounter.

While reading through the thread two things struck me:

1. LTA aircraft platforms and the possibility of building them very big and though.

2. The brain can be manipulated. Manipulating the brain is something various military research projects have been looking into since right after WW2, and possibly earlier. ('___' for instance to incapacitate soldiers).

The brain can also be influenced by means that are not chemical. Like electrical stimulation.

What is more difficult to tell is if such influence is the main objective or rather an unfortunate bi-effect of something used for another purpose altogether.

Could it be that some episodes of "high strangeness" could be caused by the brain being influenced by some means, either deliberately or "by accident"?

If you, say, were working on some classified propulsion or stealth technology, which also might cause "high strangeness" in any would be observer as a bi-effect, would that be a bad thing in all scenarios?

Maybe it would even be a good thing if you could prevent it from affecting your own operations?

Then, on the other hand, maybe you are doing research that are so far beyond your own comprehension that you are causing things to happen which you only half understand.

Or maybe this post is just a rambling mess which is already way too long, and does not illuminate your encounter in the slightest.

Anyway, it sure was an interesting encounter, and you are brave for sharing it.

Cheers,

BT

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join