It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or Military Aircraft?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

Can you post a sketch of what you saw?

I didn't see it. It was a comment i happened upon in some other forum and it reminded me of ur post. I just copied and pasted the comment. If you read the comment again it was some woman named Susan

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Yup, did you bother to read I already agreed with another poster that it was a banner?

Sorry it hurt your feelings that I didn't include, "Well, I agree that..."
I'll try to do better next time.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Not bothered at all. Thanks for posting your thoughts.

edit on 24-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

Okay, was there more to the story or a link?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
UFO. a reply to: thepixelpusher

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaceTime15795

That's just it...Unidentified. I was hoping to link it to a military vehicle. So us your thought that it is exoplanetary?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

That is a very interesting sighting. That picture you made represents the object pretty close?

I know of no airborne banner ad that can travel at that angle, produce multi-millions of candle power lighting, and be silent.

There is simply no such technology, especially technology that's commercially available for advertising that could even hope to duplicate those characteristics.

Plus the iridescence white light is also a huge anomaly.

There is also no known military value in testing a device like this over civilian areas where it could be seen and risk malfunction, so it to me is doubtful to be military.

I

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That is a very interesting sighting. That picture you made represents the object pretty close?

Represented exactly as seen. Roughly the size of 2 barns in size and about 75 feet above the ground. Bottom was tilted toward me. Sequence flashing of lighting is spot on. There was no other identifying lighting on it.
edit on 25-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

If that is the case, I trust your word on it.

My opinion is that based on the characteristics of this thing, it isn't man made. I think it could still be a possibility, but very unlikely. If it is a SAP military then they have gone rogue so much that there is no restraining factors or rules and they just do whatever they want in totally unlikely areas like where you saw it. To me that just seems ridiculous and isn't justified for them to do that with this kind of power.

So because of that, I'm on the side that feels it must be non-human technology, but still open to any other outcomes.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

a reply to: arceuist95

UFO, but military secret project. Wait until I post the rest of the information.

Are you trying to pull a Tom DeLonge on us here? Your OP is vague aside from the description. You want constructive content added to this thread but you continue to dangle the carrot of "the rest of the information". It's starting to feel trollish.

Why won't you post the entirety of your experience in detail so we can make an assessment and contribute to your ultimate desire to know if military or not?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I would note that because of the brightness the panels put off I could see the edge thickness of the bottom light panels. I wouldn't think the military would test in such a public roadway, but who knows.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I've posted all the pertinent information. Not sure what you mean about DeLonge and me, I'm being transparent about all details except some fine points that don't add much, but would allow me to detect if someone had a similar experience or saw the same event.

You have the entirety of my experience to judge for yourself what you think it is. You might have to read the entire thread since I did break it up when asked for more details by posters., or when I thought to add more to what happened afterward.
edit on 28-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Hmmm....that's not how I interpret your posts. You definitely elude to there being substantially more information but if you say you have posted everything then so be it. Honestly, you didn't provide us much to go on so I cannot offer an opinion one way or another on what its origins may be.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The stuff left over is high strangeness stuff that doesn't add to the evidence. I'm not trying to be elusive, just that I want to stick to the facts that can be proven. I already alluded to some of the extra details (i.e. extra dimensional, portals, etc.), there really is not much else. My personal belief, not vetted by overwhelming evidence, is that it was an exodimensional craft surveying the area for some unknown reason. That is just a guess based upon what I felt and saw.
edit on 28-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Is the additional high strangeness associated with the sighting you posted? If it is then we need to know exactly what you are referring to because it adds context to the story. Your ultimate question to the people here was simple. UFO or military. We need to know what high strangeness you are talking about and if it specifically occurred during the sighting, after, etc. Thanks.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You have everything you need already.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

a reply to: MT009

Though my intel so far points to military. So, military UFO.

But, I'm not sure what category to put the rest of my experience which is technologically fantastic and groundbreaking. Maybe I should forward that info to Wikileaks. I have my info with a 3rd party just in case something happens to me or someone tries to smear me. Boom, it goes public.

Had my Facebook hacked multiple times with spooks looking for info and I have my info in a place safer than can be imagined. Not even the FBI can get at it. I have some NSA contacts that are friendly.

Here is the last post where you make a direct statement insinuating you have no divulged all of the information and that information is "technologically fantastic and groundbreaking".

I've followed the thread from the beginning and see none of what you reference here. So in the spirit of answering your OP question and asking one last time are you going to divulge the additional information or not? Otherwise this entire thread is a waste of time. Why ask a question and provide only some of the facts?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Though my last post points out you have all the information, yet you want to deny it??

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Though my last post points out you have all the information, yet you want to deny it??

Just because you say "you have all the information" does not mean all of the information has been provided. Being cryptic serves no purpose. Your post clearly infers there is additional information you have intentionally withheld. Therefore I am within my right to ask you to provide that additional information because you have publicly asked readers for their opinion. I want all of the available information before I venture a hypothesis. In the absence of information and especially information being intentionally withheld then how can I or anyone possibly offer an educated guess?

You have not provided "all the information."

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

You have not provided "all the information."

And you think you know more than me, well then spill the beans.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join