It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence Committee subpoenas intel agencies Susan Rice included

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I can't tell from this article www.washingtonexaminer.com... what's being subpoenaed. Documents, people, or both?

Also, we've seen people ignore subpoenas in connection with Hillary's e-mail crimes. Are these House Intel Committee subpoenas more serious/binding in nature?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

1. No Ban, No Wall. The Muslim ban is immoral, the wall is expensive and ineffectual. We will build bridges, not walls.

2. Healthcare For All. Healthcare is a human right. Do not repeal the ACA. Improve it or enact Medicare for All.

3. No Pipelines. Rescind approval for DAPL and Keystone XL and adopt meaningful policies to protect our environment. It’s the only one we’ve got.

4. End the Global Gag Rule. We cannot put the medical care of millions of women around the globe at risk.

5. Disclose and Divest. Show us your taxes. Sell your company. Ethics rules exist for a reason and presidents should focus on the country, not their company.

Good People

+4 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: syclone

What the hell does any of that have to do with the OP?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
The thing that has me scratching my head tonight is the inclusion of Samantha Power in these subpoenas. What the hell would some relatively low level UN Ambassador have to do with the NSA and unmasking?

I'm not sure... but before she became the UN Ambassador in 2013, she had Susan Rice's job. She was one of the main spokespersons for the Obama admin during and after Benghazi. The most innocent thing I can think of is that she can provide a standard of how data collection and unmasking was performed before Susan Rice took over. On the more sinister side, perhaps the committees have found evidence that it was going on way back then, or that she was still involved even as ambassador.

Some of the scuttlebutt I've been seeing says Hillary did not like Samantha Power -- in part because she called Hillary a "monster."

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

that other guy said something about walls page 1 last post

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Sadly I think nothing will be revealed. If it is someone in their family will mysteriously die. They will all plead the 5th or lie.

And Samantha Powers is a conundrum or the committee knows something.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Let's be honest, both parties are equally as corrupt as one another.

Bush and Cheney deleted their White house emails before leaving.

Halliburton got a no bid contract.

And Obama perpetuated those wars and extended that administrations agenda.

The Democrats are definitely slipping and sloppily.

But let's not forget the GOP is so dilapidated they allowed Trump to steal their bid.

The party system is in shambles.
edit on 1-6-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
what good is a subpoena if you can plead the fifth?
It needs to be a law, if you are a public servant in any capacity you are unable to plead the 5th.
doing so has a 1yr jailterm.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Let's be honest, both parties are equally as corrupt as one another.

But let's not forget the GOP is so dilapidated they allowed Trump to steal their bid.

The party system is in shambles.

How did the GOP allow Trump to steal their bid? You're saying that the GOP should have denied his application as a Presidential candidate? I do remember Rince Priebus requiring Donald Trump to sign a deal with the devil in order to run as a Republican.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
what good is a subpoena if you can plead the fifth?
It needs to be a law, if you are a public servant in any capacity you are unable to plead the 5th.
doing so has a 1yr jailterm.

up:
up:
up:
up:
up:
up:
up:
up:
up:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Karma in action.
HooHaa

S&F

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Not likely.
She know as does anyone with half a brain. She was doing her job. The right of course wants to focus on unmasking and leaks while the real focus of the investigation is and will remain Russian intervention.
You may think otherwise but the dems welcome Ms. Rices testimony.
Not a worry.
It's not going to give you what you're looking for.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Oh my god....
No these investigations are NOT about Hillary.
How pathetic.
It's about Russia and a counterintelligence investigation into trump and the trump campaign.
You live in some fantasy land dude. For real.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think it would be prudent to see the opposite side of the coin on this. Where did the "Russia Gate" start? With HRC's server, that is where. The FBI has yet to be able to perform an investigation on it. Soooo, where then will this investigation inevitably lead? To that server. In the end, all will come to light...in some form.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Mueller and the FBI will be investigating “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump” along with “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.”

Just getting started ... Mueller will be investigating who actually stole the DNC emails and leaked them to WikiLeaks ... Rich or Russia ... there is only one answer and it isn't Russia.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah who owns it thats the problem

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I think it would be prudent to see the opposite side of the coin on this. Where did the "Russia Gate" start? With HRC's server, that is where. The FBI has yet to be able to perform an investigation on it. Soooo, where then will this investigation inevitably lead? To that server. In the end, all will come to light...in some form.

Do you think Hillary's computer server has been thrown in a vat of liquid metal at US steel by now? Probably part of some cheap bracelets.
edit on 6/1/2017 by carewemust because: typo

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I read something from the FBI saying that having to use crowd strike data slowed the investigation but that it didn't stop it or inhibit it so I think people are making more of that then there really is.
We will see. I sure don't know and won't speculate.
Too many think they're psychic these days.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

They don't 'have" to. They are choosing to. Should they wish to investigate it themselves, they could.

Yes, we will see. Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I read something from the FBI saying that having to use crowd strike data slowed the investigation but that it didn't stop it or inhibit it so I think people are making more of that then there really is.
We will see. I sure don't know and won't speculate.
Too many think they're psychic these days.
What FBI investigation? They went of the Crowdstrike report.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join