It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence Committee subpoenas intel agencies Susan Rice included

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I understand that.
You seem to think that's going to implicate Obama and his administration in some way and that's the fantasy. It's great you have a leader who delves so deeply into conspiracy theories and his briefs are fueling these debates but he's just throwing up a smoke screen. It's what he does. Call it a modus operandi.
Next weeks hearing including James Comey should be very very interesting all the way around.

I doubt Mueller will touch the Seth nonsense except to dismiss it.
He's FBI he already knows it was Russia.
edit on 612017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
what good is a subpoena if you can plead the fifth?
It needs to be a law, if you are a public servant in any capacity you are unable to plead the 5th.
doing so has a 1yr jailterm.

While I agree somewhat with what you stated I am not a fan of stripping away constitutional rights. That is a slippery cliff argument. Either the government has the evidence to impeach testimony / prove the person did it or they dont.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Obama and his administration are dead thats what other guy said on other post

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Next weeks hearing including James Comey should be very very interesting all the way around.

I agree.. It will be interesting to watch Comey walk himself into charges.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He's FBI he already knows it was Russia.
Don't bet the house on that.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh now we're going back to Hillary's computer. Wow ok.
That investigation is over...remember?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

When none of this happens, can we expect a big public mea culpa?

It's pretty obvious what's going on here and it's none of that. Nunes issued some subpoenas in an effort to revitalize the fizzled "unmasking" distraction narrative that he was spoonfed by the WH with whom he has colluded to derail his committee's investigation.

Nunes supposedly recused himself from the Russian investigation but we know that with these bunch of liars, that s# doesn't really mean anything — Sessions recused himself too — and he had no trouble offering substantiation to the administration's failed narrative about the firing of Comey. The most ironic part is this clown you think is "decades ahead" of everyone is the one who blew up his own administration's lies because he can't stop blabbering.

I digress! Nunes recused himself but that didn't mean he still couldn't be of some use to the WH so he pushed out some subpoenas and then they leaked it to Fox. I was going to point out the hypocrisy of you lot getting all excited about this story based on anonymous sources — who immediately cause you to scream "fake news" when anyone but Fox uses them, despite the fact that Fox just issued an epic retraction over a "fake news" story based on anonymous source.

Then I just felt sad that you have bought so heavily into this obvious red herring. When this doesn't turn out to be the master stroke you think it to be, are you going to re-evaluate your beliefs?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Actually you would be wrong. Charges have been brought against one of the IT companies Clinton retained to store emails / illegally delete them.

I wonder what their defense will include... Maybe they were told by someone in the Clinton hierarchy to delete records. If that occurs then someone who received immunity6 will lose it for lying to investigators.
edit on 1-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He recused himself from the Russia probe - not the unmasking probe.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

well lets hope your right your head shines like the field wave from the suns sunshine
edit on 1-6-2017 by syclone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Mueller said he will go wherever the current investigation leads him. Senator Lindsay Graham is urging Robert Mueller to re-visit Hillary's potential criminality.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

you want peoples hard drives thats your problem

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: syclone

well lets hope your right your head shines like the field wave from the suns sunshine

What does your ATS name SYCLONE stand for?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

you want peoples hard drives thats your problem

RAM and ROM holds data too. Thoroughness is paramount, is it not?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

some sort of syclone like planet shift or a change

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

see but theres some hard drives you cant find, makes you real worried dont it?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

some sort of syclone like planet shift or a change

Thanks for responding. To show my appreciation, Here is some BIG BREAKING NEWS for ya!
sourcesnews.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

that sounds very offensive did you learn profanity, man its just pure crazynest

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

He recused himself from the Russia probe - not the unmasking probe.

What "unmasking probe?"

What investigative body is actually probing here? It's the Nunes-Trump show, starring Devin Nunes, who unilaterally issued some subpoenas. This "unmasking" nothing burger was spawned to distract from and in fact, derail the House Select Committee's investigation into Russian meddling and it's therefore inextricably intertwined with it.

Imo, in terms of the House's Russian investigation, he's serving the exact same purpose as before — attempting to derail it.

That said, I acknowledged the point you are making in my post:

Nunes recused himself but that didn't mean he still couldn't be of some use to the WH so he pushed out some subpoenas and then they leaked it to Fox.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

What "unmasking probe?"

The other three subpoenas were issued to the National Security Agency, the FBI and the Central Intelligence Agency for information about a procedure known as “unmasking.” The subpoenas are related to questions about how and why the names of the president’s associates were unredacted and distributed within classified reports by Obama administration officials during the transition between administrations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join