It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here knows how to find anyone, no matter who they are and no matter where they are?????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I have lost someone very dear to me. Can you help me find him?????

He is an orphan named Ben Johnson and he has no middle name. He is about 19 or 20. His birthday is some where in Febuary(not sure exactly which day. I may be able to find out later but I doubt it.)

I could explain more but I don't see the point unless I am given a reason for doing so.

So can anyone help me find this person???

What is the best venue???

Abraham

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
i'd either

a.) go to a people search website

or

b.) talk to dog once he gets out of mexican prison

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
i'd either

a.) go to a people search website

or

b.) talk to dog once he gets out of mexican prison

A:
You don't think I have already tried that before?????

As for B:

What are you talking about. Who and what is dog????

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
he's the dude who arrested the max factor heir rapist

dog

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Please Ben is a great person and I miss him so much.

Besides he could help us ward off hackers here on ATS.

He makes programs to stop them and the best of the best fight for him to work with him. Please help me find him. I am going to post his picture up here tomorrow.

Last place I heard he was in was in chicago. Got any leads???????

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Why not ask th police and say his missing?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hopefully, you will find the advice useful...

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Hopefully, you will find the advice useful...

Gazrok, could you pls tell me how to do it too? I am in a very similar situation as thread starter...Thanks!

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Just a tip, but I didn't want to solicit others on the board. There are several services out there, and most are relatively inexpensive. Check your U2U for the tip on how to find them...

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordTitan
Why not ask th police and say his missing?

It would be too hard to find him by doing that. He could be any where for all I know. He is a comptuer systems writer and he gets jobs from all over the country left and right. Last place he worked was in chicago. I knew him from a little place called Fairhope, Alabama.

So I really wouldn't know where to start. Not to mention Ben is an angel and he wouldn't give the police a reason to know where he is at.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Just a tip, but I didn't want to solicit others on the board. There are several services out there, and most are relatively inexpensive. Check your U2U for the tip on how to find them...

Really, I can't afford it. I would be lucky if I could gather enough change for the bus so I can go look for work today. So I can't spend money like that on him; not yet. Besides I think that I can do it for free if I do it the right way. What that way is, well I just don't know right now.

It seems as if I am going to have to get in touch with his foster parents. The only problem with that is they really hate me. So that would be a little hard to manage. Plus I feel guilty trying to pull the info out of them. I know that they know where he is, but they don't want me to know where he is. They have been trying to keep me away from Ben for years now.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The first place to look would be school records. You have the city, so try and find him with a student directory search. He's likely in school right? If he has a library card, you could also turn to public library records as well. Kids are harder to find than adults, as everything is in the adults' names, so you'd have more luck knowning these names and searching on the adults. Good luck, if your motives are honorable, and I believe them to be....

I recently helped a friend with a problem getting in touch with a child that was taken away under false pretenses (by the mother's own parent no less), and the school search seemed to be the best route...

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
But he may be in collage. What collage I don't know.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
AV,

If you go to BRB Publications, you will find a sizeable arsenal of material that may help you with your search. Just type the name under search and it should give you the link.

For all others, feel free to use this link as well since it offers free resources.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by diva
AV,

If you go to BRB Publications, you will find a sizeable arsenal of material that may help you with your search. Just type the name under search and it should give you the link.

For all others, feel free to use this link as well since it offers free resources.

I will definately take you up on that offer.

top topics

join