It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of The Beast is most likely DNA pasport barcode on skin or implanted microchip

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: galien8

Yes that explains how i would for instance say something to my son,about something i'm thinking of buying - but not talking about it in a phone call,or on WA or sms or email.And a bit later when i go on the net,there's an ad for that thing.If i really want to discuss something confidential i do it out in the yard and leave all phones inside.At least one can still do that.I never drag gadgets along with me when im outside anyway,the idea is to get away from tech for a bit.

I saw that in a Dutch gangster movie

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You're right man, that's kinda the crux....huh

In the right hand or in their forehead... to research that part.....

I take it literally, Ozzie comes into play here, what if ". It's symbolic, of course ".....

But that's the hint, huh?a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
You're right man, that's kinda the crux....huh

In the right hand or in their forehead... to research that part.....

I take it literally, Ozzie comes into play here, what if ". It's symbolic, of course ".....

But that's the hint, huh?a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

The Lamb, the 2 beasts, the angels, the trumpets ... all symbolic I think

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

At the bottom of it, buying and selling food and goods thru the only system available to most people is not a 'sin'.

I think if we 'love' money and stuff too much is what is meant. Everyone has to eat, shop, live life, right?

Akin to worship, love of money and things, i.e. materialism, is what we should be careful about.

edit on 29-5-2017 by intrptr because: clarity

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

HEre is a thought. This system has to be WORLDWIDE in all nations and countries and it will be stadardized.

It already is. Fiat Currency is issued in every nation , money loaned, usury paid, people in debt world wide to the world wide banking system. IMF, World Bank, Petro Dollar, etc.

The reason they took out Qaddafi was partially because he intended to start trading oil on the world market for gold 'currency', Same with Saddam Hussein.

You disconnect those dots, if you like.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If the NWO offered you 1 million credits of the One World Currency, to buy new un-disclosed alien technology, free energy and food replicators; who would take the Mark ?

Once a person sells their soul for the Mark, would it not be cool if a demon possesses their meat suit and spends all their money whilst abusing your precious body ?

Oh and the abuse to the body will be felt by their trapped spirit as well.

Then with the D-Wave quantum computers and 5G GWEN towers going live, all demons will commune via brain waves like the Borg and exploit your body.

When your body is killed off, the demon simply fights another demon over the same host body. Winner owns the next meat suit.

Welcome to Brave New World and 1984 all mixed into One.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
also, can we just...sigh...it's Revelation. no S.
scholarly opinion requires scholarly citing.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

HEre is a thought. This system has to be WORLDWIDE in all nations and countries and it will be stadardized.

It already is. Fiat Currency is issued in every nation , money loaned, usury paid, people in debt world wide to the world wide banking system. IMF, World Bank, Petro Dollar, etc.

The reason they took out Qaddafi was partially because he intended to start trading oil on the world market for gold 'currency', Same with Saddam Hussein.

We currently do nto use th esame cash though. russia dont use greenbacks. japan uses the yen. I mena no money at all except his will be used.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Save yourselves , convert to Islam or at least declare your stand against Usury .

Would you like your Chip in Blue or Red ?

Slaves , the lot of you shall become , slaves of Satan !!!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

We currently do nto use th esame cash though. russia dont use greenbacks. japan uses the yen. I mena no money at all except his will be used.

C'mon really? Its still only paper 'notes', with ink on them. Take off your blinders, the world is one big ecumenical holding company.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Save yourselves , convert to Islam or at least declare your stand against Usury .

Who you shooting at, minion? Do you have a credit card, a bank account? Do you pay tax, work for the system, support the system?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I would like my chip with lemon flavor

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I believe the"Beast" is the Apostate Church. I also believe the"true Church" Body of Christ, has been hijacked by Satan here on earth.. In other words the Christian church that you see today is not the Church, Christ taught about when he was here on earth..
So the mark of the beast will be present on the Right hand (do your actions follow Christ)?
And on the forehead(the truth of your heart)

I also believe some already have the mark yet these are not visible to any human.. But the Anti Christ will be able to see the mark clearly. Therefore if you have the mark than your life will be spared because you are not a Christ follower.. But if you don't then you will be martyred.

So we won't be able to choose for ourselves for the truth is already written on your heart..

Pax

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Who you shooting at, minion? Do you have a credit card, a bank account? Do you pay tax, work for the system, support the system?

He there Spawn of Satan
; I am shooting at the Devil's minions .

You have no idea how this sh1te works , do you ?

You are the ones who can't live with all those devilish trickery ; I can just sail out to the High Seas and never use the " System " .so to speak .

Besides , I am a Freeman on the Land and my Soveriegnty is not for anyone else to own but I .

Bend over for your Lord the Lucifer and try not to make too much noise while being buggered senselessly by the high and almighty Satan .

Allah says you have no one else but yourself to blame .

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

I would like my chip with lemon flavor

How about a Lime flavoured one ?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Onwards Christian soldiers... marching for more war.

With the cross of Jesus (I mean Lockheed, Gruman, Northrup, Boeing and Dupont) going as before.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

My concern is some credible sounding threat that would convince most global citizens to be implanted wirh a chip,that would make most people on Earth see chip implants as a good thing

The event will probably be a collapse of the banking sector/stock market. When people line up like the 20's to soup kitchens then the chip will be offered.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

a reply to: 23432

Onwards Christian soldiers... marching for more war.

With the cross of Jesus (I mean Lockheed, Gruman, Northrup, Boeing and Dupont) going as before.

Judeo-Christinaty is a Broken Alliance

" Juramentum est indivisibile et non est admittendum in parte verum et in parte falsum "

An oath is indivisible and it is not to be held partly true and partly false.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That alliance between western christian ethos and the Jewish state is far from 'broken'. The whole christian paradigm is based on protecting the Chosenites and protecting the "Holy Land" (special dirt).

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

That alliance between western christian ethos and the Jewish state is far from 'broken'. The whole christian paradigm is based on protecting the Chosenites and protecting the "Holy Land" (special dirt).

Oh Yeah ?

That is why Pentagon is bombing Manchester ?

You think the Catholics gonna just take it lying down ?

We are talking about the Dominion Rights in the Neo Serfdom @ Digital Hell.

History repeats , again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join