It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of The Beast is most likely DNA pasport barcode on skin or implanted microchip

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
In Holland they start now with large scale DNA collecting from citizens by regular mail, population research its called, for some kind of disease control or prevention.

Ultimate goal: from everybody, every citizen a DNA sample in the database.

There is already talk and discussion going on whether these kind of voluntary given DNA samples databases should be coupled to the DNA samples from crimes database from the Dutch police force.

Not yet approved.

But sounds good right? Forget it!!! Governmental computer systems have constant hacks and data leaks, moreover we do not know whether secret services and their freelance black hat hackers will not manipulate the digital stored DNA data and DNA evidence, to get rid of problematic people, by getting them found guilty in court of law, and send to jail (innocent).

This DNA pasport data is according to me The Mark of The Beast in Revelation, moreover now for example the biometric data of fingerprints is already digitally stored in a chip in a regular pasport, so customs at airports can verify at will.

What would be more funny than that your DNA data pasport is tattooed on your arm!?
Or implanted in a chip in your body, the chip can than also read your thoughts and sends them over the internet to a server, can detect that you're are lying too.
OK sometimes for the good.
edit on 2017-5-28 by galien8 because: typo

edit on 2017-5-28 by galien8 because: typo

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Is the mark of the beast not supposed to be a mark without which you can not buy or sell anything? Not being difficult, just my memory is rusty.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
There are probably 3 forms for everyone to choose from.

1) Chip implant in the right hand.
2) Nanites that flow through the bloodstream hence forehead or front lobe of brain monitoring all thoughts.
3) 3x2 bar SmartCard for people who are afraid of the Mark.

To see if it is the Mark, ask for the RFID to be implanted into your left butt cheek. Then laugh at the look on the guy's face as they get angry.

Then when a guy scans it, fart in their face or sit on the scanner and break it.
edit on 28-5-2017 by Tristran because: spelling

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran
There are probably 3 forms for everyone to choose from.

1) Chip implant in the right hand.
2) Nanites that flow through the bloodstream hence forehead or front lobe of brain monitoring all thoughts.
3) 3x2 bar SmartCard for people who are afraid of the Mark.

To see if it is the Mark, ask for the RFID to be implanted into your left butt cheek. Then laugh at the look on the guy's face as they get angry.

Then when a guy scans it, fart in their face or sit on the scanner and break it.

you are a poofter?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
Is the mark of the beast not supposed to be a mark without which you can not buy or sell anything? Not being difficult, just my memory is rusty.

the one thing does not exclude the other

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The mark of the beast? From a fairy tale book?
Yeah ok.

The twenty first century. Shakes head.

May as well believe in vampires too.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Yes Roxanne, the system of the beast, that none may buy or sell without currency (plastic or otherwise) and everyone is in debt, hopefully.

That system of debt bondage and funny money is already in effect, but the church fools everyone with the notion that its some far off future event like chipping or tattoos.

The Petro dollar guarantees US hegemony, is global and everyones indebted to it. Everytime they pull up to the gas pump.

Just you try getting a tank of gas without some currency.
edit on 28-5-2017 by intrptr because: selling, change

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

You think too hard and deep about this.

What's your mobile number on that oh-so-indespensible phone?

You know, that thing so many keep so close it could be a bodypart that records where you go and when, calls you make, websites you visit, your trends, your shopping habits, your images and photos, your friends, your enemies, your passwords and codes, your work, your plans, your history etc etc etc.

They got you while you weren't looking and made the choices for you

edit on 28/5/2017 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I myself see no religious god vs devil thing in this but what does concern me is the thought of very prosaic and regular earthly governments and agencies having people's dna samples.One can not trust goverments and agencies to do the right or good thing.I would have preferred my own dna to stay where it belonged,in my own body but for reasons not connected to this thread,that is a moot point for me.I would not rule out the type of dystopian future where people have to have an implanted chip in order to be able to have jobs and buy and sell.The ultimate control tool.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I would not rule out the type of dystopian future where people have to have an implanted chip in order to be able to have jobs and buy and sell.The ultimate control tool.

Not necessary with facial recognition software and Biometrics. The license plate on your car, the smart phone you carry, smart meters on your utilities, smart chips in ID cards, drivers licenses and credit debit "cards". That system is already in effect.

Besides people would never submit to 'chipping', en masse. Problems arise with allergic reactions, constant upgrading to new 'models', etc.
edit on 28-5-2017 by intrptr because: spelling, additional

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The mark of the beast is carried by everyone voluntarily.. In fact people couldn't be without it.. its called a cell/mobile phone.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes that is an astute observation.We at least keep ourselves debt free at least,myself and family.It means there are things we cannot have but hell its better that way.Being a woman,clothing for instance comes to mind.In South Africa clothing retailers have a 6 month repay on store accounts.Which means,especially with summer clothing,the garment is already old and washed out months later and one's Still busy paying it off in installments.So we go without what we cannot afford in cash. With our Ford Ranger,my hubby made an arrangement with his friend whom he bought it from and ownership was transferred after last payment.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Good point.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Yes. That's one interpretation. In biblical times, each walled city state would give their locals tattoos. That way, they could tell if someone was on their side or not, was within a restricted area. The open market was accessible to visitors, walled defences, the gatehouse, turretes, the royal courtyard would be offlimits.

A modern interpretation would be a barcode or the scar from an implanted RFID tag. We had ration books and coupons in the past. Stores have loyalty cards.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
if you believe in the bible enough to draw conclusions from it, then you have to believe it as it is. right hand or forehead. it doesn't say "etc." or give options for the placement of the mark.

that's what kills me about people who draw on the bible as source material. by the time they're done twisting it to fit their narrative, it's so far from the original scripture that it's no longer valid.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That right there is bad enough.And the only way around all these chips and ways of being tracked and behaviorally analysed is to walk away from the modern world.Something not many will do,or are able to for multitudes of different reasons.
Yes we did chip ourselves in that way already.Because we as a collective Wanted the products and convenience.

I hope you are correct that it won't go further than it already has,intrptr,but my mind keeps coming back to this: What if there was a way for TPTB to make people Want,to make them feel they Need a chip implant? Because if push came to shove im sure they could find ways to get it into everyone.

As you pointed out we carry our chips with us now.But these objects containing the chips can as a last resort be discarded.My concern is some credible sounding threat that would convince most global citizens to be implanted wirh a chip,that would make most people on Earth see chip implants as a good thing,or at least the lesser of 2 evils.Idk why but thought often pops into my mind past few years.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

Yes but bear in mind that many people only see the bible as a historical record,myself included.If people did not sometimes "twist" the meaning,for instance the "wheels within wheels" that Elijah saw -iirc it was Elijah - we would have to believe that the people in those days lived in some weird Dr.Suess world where random things go whoosh through the sky.These days obviously we recognise it was a ufo Elijah saw.Its plain as day to me from having read the bible that the god of the bible was a sadistic,murderous,megalomaniacal control freak ALIEN. You need the contexts of the modern world,for that old historical record to make sense.Proverbs is the only chapter i can relate to because it focuses on common sense and not much else.
Having said that,a hand is a practical place for an implant-for swiping so i can see that part play out.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You guys have got it pretty well nailed.
The " Beast Project " started several years ago.
( I # you not, that was the name of the Alpha Program. )

Eventually it will combine most of the above.

I live in the deep south and when I hear conversions about it, I whip out my MOTB and show it to them.
Scares the hell out of the Bible Belters.

People think this all a lot of horse manure, its not, its real.

Its on is third design level now with the fourth coming soon.

There are so many tech companies fighting over contracts its hard to say yet how the final design will be implemented.

It will be the personal everything device / implant.

Everything about you since your birth will be on it.
Vaccination records at birth all the way up to last years income tax return will be on it.
Every time you swipe / wave it over a receiver / terminal it auto-updates.

I'm glad I'm already waist deep in the grave as you youngsters have some real BS coming your way over the next couple of decades.

Buck

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm an atheist, but I thought The Bible was very clear in that that Mark of The Beast was some sort of birthmark with the reference to 666?

I can't get on board that DNA requirements in passports would be the Mark of The Beast. This is pure and utter speculation.

Remember when ATS used to be an actual conspiracy theory site, requiring links to sourced material that backed up your claims, especially in the "General Conspiracies" section ?

Update: Revelation 13:!7 And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is six hundred sixty-six.…"

So this mark for buying selling isn't actually the mark of The Beast (The Devil). It's actually listed as the Mark of the SECOND Beast (Presumably The Devil wasn't both the First AND Second Beast ?)

Either way, you're basing this entire thread and conspiracy theory on a 2,000 year old book of fairy tales. You might as well believe in a cabin in the woods made of candy where a witch lives that eats children.
edit on 28-5-2017 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The United States took the mark of the beast when they elected the beast over about 19 decent human beings.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join