It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of The Beast is most likely DNA pasport barcode on skin or implanted microchip

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Mark of The Beast is most likely DNA pasport barcode on skin or implanted microchip

Why would you think that? That is not at all in accordance with what the Bible say.

The mark of the Beast is only given to worshippers of the Antichrist. Also, it is used as a permission to buy/sell/trade.

If you are going to completely disregard what the Bible says, then what is the point of even discussing anything from it?

Edit: Sorry if it came off angrily, but it really bothers me when people twist the words of the Bible to suit a position. That book means a lot to a lot of people. Just be honest when you use it - tell people that it only fits with certain verses. At least when your cherry picking of verses changes the message of the Bible passage like it does here.
edit on 28-5-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Raxoxane

I would not rule out the type of dystopian future where people have to have an implanted chip in order to be able to have jobs and buy and sell.The ultimate control tool.

Not necessary with facial recognition software and Biometrics. The license plate on your car, the smart phone you carry, smart meters on your utilities, smart chips in ID cards, drivers licenses and credit debit "cards". That system is already in effect.

Besides people would never submit to 'chipping', en masse. Problems arise with allergic reactions, constant upgrading to new 'models', etc.

HEre is a thought. This system has to be WORLDWIDE in all nations and countries and it will be stadardized. there will be one currency only. So no there is not currently a mark of the beast. Op dont you post this thread every 6 months or so?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
what if the mark of the beast is actually encoded in our DNA? like Satan or Lucifer had sex again and our DNA mixed with his?!?!
edit on 09/04/1994 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
what if the mark of the beast is actually encoded in our DNA? like Satan or Lucifer had sex again and our DNA mixed with his?!?!

Satan is an electric signal in your brain.

The fall of man, precursor to transhumanism.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I thought the whole point of the mark of the beast was that you knowingly had to accept it? That it couldn't be something you were tricked into?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
Is the mark of the beast not supposed to be a mark without which you can not buy or sell anything? Not being difficult, just my memory is rusty.

Revelations 13:The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

It takes "help" of terrorist or naive warlord to push the global identification requirements. Sort of like al quied caused more global monitoring. Games. I wish humans could just see it.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Scenario -
Natas minipulates

Terrorist or naive warlord attacks causes global panicking in the name of some fraud cause. Terrorist and or naive warlord, sacrificed sent to natas.
World consciously unstable natas feeds minds fear.
World responds we all need identification to move abroad and to enter malls/grocery stores public places in general and to travel and so all locatable on griders? tagged like livestock for natas.
Natas then smiles as it tricked mankind again.
Hydra throws fire of light at dragon-natas. Enlightening consciousness before they fall for tricks, Natas runs tries to think up new tricks in hideout somewhere probably out of direct sunlight...
edit on 5/28/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
And that is how Usama Ben L sold out Islam for example-

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Or Osama whichever gamer that was?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
I thought the whole point of the mark of the beast was that you knowingly had to accept it? That it couldn't be something you were tricked into?

Yeah thats also a requirement they over look. they do not realize you literally have to swear to the AC himself.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
your DNA linked identity to access the 'Beast Mark" is too far ahead of the prophecy...

one poster put up the correct info:

Revelations 13:The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

See, whatever technological means that gets created between 'Now' and the 'False Prophet' ~ that technology will not be used in the future mark-of-the-beast-system...the new Mark/name/number system will be both spiritual and magical, and associated with ferreting out Christians to kill.

the False Prophet or 2nd Beast, is the One who creates or invents the formulation of a MARK-of-the-Beast' for those people who have sworn Allegiance to the 'First Beast System'

in my view, the False Prophet who makes Fire come-down-from-heaven (drone strikes?)
the same Prophet who makes an Image of the 1st Beast, to breathe/speak/and condemn those whom do not accept a 'Mark' to be killed or else starve to death over time...or else be without electricity/tap water/food/clothing/debit cards/credit cards...

the False Prophet does away with all the current Financial Systems used by most nations on Earth today---
the FP starts up a new system, completely unlike credit cards, bank accounts. etc.

A system not based on CREDIT nor DEBT ~(like contemporary systems) but a buy-sell-trade-exchange system based on the Individuals' degree of Submission and Allegiance to the Beast System

I suppose the 'Mark System' will also have layers / degrees of commitment, the Mark-Name-Number are 3 such levels then there is placing the Mark on the Hand or Forehead...another reference to an Individual's degree of Allegiance to the Beast System

How will a person earn greater access to food or resources in the 'Mark-of-the-Beast-System'...
likely by slaying Christians, or by bringing in new people to receive the 'Mark'...

I think the 'Mark' system will be a little more magical than the credit card system of today... but, Yeah--- your DNA will be singled out and the code for that person's Mark will get encoded in Their DNA for eternity

edit on th31149601200028532017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

I know I'm only messing with galien

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The mark of the beast? From a fairy tale book?
Yeah ok.

The twenty first century. Shakes head.

May as well believe in vampires too.

In that windy and rainy Rotterdam THE LAMB / APOLLYON forged a masterplan, and in this plan he put all his cruelty, his malice and his will to defeat #bigbrotheriswatchingyou ...

edit on 2017-5-28 by galien8 because: emoticon

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

You think too hard and deep about this.

What's your mobile number on that oh-so-indespensible phone?

You know, that thing so many keep so close it could be a bodypart that records where you go and when, calls you make, websites you visit, your trends, your shopping habits, your images and photos, your friends, your enemies, your passwords and codes, your work, your plans, your history etc etc etc.

They got you while you weren't looking and made the choices for you

its an eavesdroppers device too
(I mean to tap some one speaking person to person, even when its off, you got to remove batteries)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
if you believe in the bible enough to draw conclusions from it, then you have to believe it as it is. right hand or forehead. it doesn't say "etc." or give options for the placement of the mark.

that's what kills me about people who draw on the bible as source material. by the time they're done twisting it to fit their narrative, it's so far from the original scripture that it's no longer valid.

could be symbolic

edit on 2017-5-28 by galien8 because: emoticon

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

Remember when ATS used to be an actual conspiracy theory site, requiring links to sourced material that backed up your claims, especially in the "General Conspiracies" section ?

OK this is a good idea

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

The mark of the Beast is only given to worshippers of the Antichrist. Also, it is used as a permission to buy/sell/trade.

the one thing does not exclude the other

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

I know I'm only messing with galien

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Yes that explains how i would for instance say something to my son,about something i'm thinking of buying - but not talking about it in a phone call,or on WA or sms or email.And a bit later when i go on the net,there's an ad for that thing.If i really want to discuss something confidential i do it out in the yard and leave all phones inside.At least one can still do that.I never drag gadgets along with me when im outside anyway,the idea is to get away from tech for a bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join