It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: MrBig2430

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: bobw927

No evidence of a plane at shanksvill, a lie.

So believe you as a complete stranger?

Or believe the civilians that attest to flight 77 flying overhead to its crash site and the explosion. The 1400 individuals that attest to recovering human remains, wreckage, the trees burt by jet fuel, remains, wreckage, and personal effects in a large debris field and in tree tops. The DNA testing that confirmed the crew and passengers ended up at shanksville, and the families that received the remains for burial. An event backed by radar data and flight controllers?

There was no wrecked airliner in that field or the woods next to it, and everybody there agreed.

This is you repeating an proven lie.

I've provided an eyewitness to the plane crash elsewhere. He SAW the plane plow into the ground and SAW debris go flying.

I provided an eyewitness- an arborist - that spent days picking plane parts and body parts out of the trees.

You are a proven liar.

I can provide links and quotes to anyone that asks.

Good, cause I'm asking. Prove that UA93 crashed there in PA. And while you're at it, prove that Miller was lying the first time he spoke to the cameras, and telling the truth when he changed his story.

An arborist, hired by the government to pick human remains out of trees where nobody else was allowed

Can you produce the video or cite quotes and sources for this claim I can find no evidence of.

Millers is on video saying the fist statements misquoted from him are to a newspaper reporter anout the wreckage looking dumb into the crater. The only other quotes I find from Miller cited by the truth movement are misquotes from interviews after the flight 93 recovery.

Sad you cannot back your claims, and you use Miller's statements out of context to spin a false narrative.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Or believe the civilians that attest to flight 77 flying overhead to its crash site and the explosion. The 1400 individuals that attest to recovering human remains, wreckage, the trees burt by jet fuel, remains, wreckage, and personal effects in a large debris field and in tree tops. The DNA testing that confirmed the crew and passengers ended up at shanksville, and the families that received the remains for burial. An event backed by radar data and flight controllers?

There was no wrecked airliner in that field or the woods next to it, and everybody there agreed.

I've provided an eyewitness to the plane crash elsewhere. He SAW the plane plow into the ground and SAW debris go flying.

I provided an eyewitness- an arborist - that spent days picking plane parts and body parts out of the trees.

You are a proven liar.

Good, cause I'm asking. Prove that UA93 crashed there in PA. And while you're at it, prove that Miller was lying the first time he spoke to the cameras, and telling the truth when he changed his story.

An arborist, hired by the government to pick human remains out of trees where nobody else was allowed

In short, actual cite and quote what miller said. If you cannot produce an actual quote and cite a reference, you have no evidence.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You are a proven liar.

You're asking? They're quotes of YOU.

And you're still avoiding the eyewitness. He wasn't hired by anyone. He SAW the plane and flying debris.

The arborist backs his testimony.

It's proven.

Miller isn't lying. He told the truth. There wasn't a plane nor bodies. There were small plane parts and small body parts. He says this too in his original video.

There are more first responder testimony from the first day that day there were plane and body parts. One talks about a piece of spinal column and a shoe with some foot parts.

So since it's now proven that you're a liar, what's your cause? What's your end goal? What compels you to act foolish and lie like you do?

You're an activist. What's your cause?

Just spill it. You've ruined any credibility you might have gained so there's nothing lost now by just telling us.
edit on 25-9-2017 by MrBig2430 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBig2430

By this post you demonstrate some level of ignorance regarding the Wally Miller story there in PA.

What happened was that Miller as the county coroner showed up soon after the incident, and with some helpers, walked the field searching for bodies. He was the coroner. He could not find any bodies, and reported that to the news people who greeted him after his inspection.

Some time after that, the FBI showed up, better late than never it seems. Realizing that Wally had accidentally let the cat out of the bag, the agents persuaded him to become "a team player". This was all reported by Miller to Bollyn in I think 2012.

Wally did as the FBI asked, and issued another statement that exactly contradicted his first statement.

So you tell me Mr. Big, in which statement was Miller being truthful?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join