It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Jacobu12

www.aerospaceweb.org... Detailed analysis of the engine wreckage found at the Pentagon, matching the wreckage to an RB-211 engine....the type on the 757 known as American Airlines Flight 77.

Look same?
media.defense.gov...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Part of an engine was found.

This is absolutely classical.

So now it was a part of an engine.

NO ENGINE found

ENGINE FOUND not Boeing engine

to now a part of an engine was found.

What part of what engine was found?

We got other photographs that may or maybe not be Pentagon photos.

I have a photo of a pig chasing a duck.

Sorry I have to stop playing what ever game you are playing there is no sense or logic to anything you are saying.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Part of an engine was found.

This is absolutely classical.

So now it was a part of an engine.

NO ENGINE found

ENGINE FOUND not Boeing engine

to now a part of an engine was found.

What part of what engine was found?

We got other photographs that may or maybe not be Pentagon photos.

I have a photo of a pig chasing a duck.

Sorry I have to stop playing what ever game you are playing there is no sense or logic to anything you are saying.

There is only 1 picture of an engine part at the Pentagon. It's a turbofan. SLAM and Cruise missiles have the same turbofan. This is not evidence of a plane crash.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

There is only 1 picture of an engine part at the Pentagon.

Like I said, enough with the games.

Stay on topic, sorry that I ever engaged your nonsense.

Here is what is in the OP

I'm not looking for debates about how buildings should fall when crashed into by planes, I'm simply looking for discussion on what I said above.

What the OP is asking just in case you failed to understand is

I basically said I wouldn't put anything past our government, but if they indeed perpetrated 9/11, why wouldn't Osama bin Laden/al-quaida/Taliban have taken that opportunity to really drive home their idea of how evil the west is by simply saying "we didn't do it."

Your no plane, plane, no engine, engine, part engine shenanigans can continue in a thread that is more suited or you create your own thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Whatever false narrate you push on wreckage, it doesn't matter. There are scores of accounts by civilian witnesses that attest to a large commercial jet hitting the pentagon, backed by radar data and air traffic controllers from different stations, backed now by a totally decoded flight recorder with air frame number, backed by an inflight pilot that verified flight 77's radar position and radioed in the impact, backed by DNA evidence, backed by the upside down T shape entrance hole at the pentagon, an entrance hole at least 70 feet wide and two stories tall, photos of wreckage collected off the lawn, contact damage on an antenna, trees, light poles, trailers, and a concrete wall.

Can you explain why there was no Interior of the pentagon on the lawn?

What remains were released to the surviving family members of flight 77?
edit on 11-7-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I'm not looking for debates about how buildings should fall when crashed into by planes, I'm simply looking for discussion on what I said above.

I basically said I wouldn't put anything past our government, but if they indeed perpetrated 9/11, why wouldn't Osama bin Laden/al-quaida/Taliban have taken that opportunity to really drive home their idea of how evil the west is by simply saying "we didn't do it."

Your no plane, plane, no engine, engine, part engine shenanigans can continue in a thread that is more suited or you create your own thread.

I never asked you to reply to my posts, first of all? I just posting information i learned.

And there is only 1 photograph that i can see an engine part outside the Pentagon building. There is a couple more, but there is no way possible to verify these photographs (could be taken at WTC)

Al Qaeda state sponsor is Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia ( Maybe Israel) planned this inside job and got help from Rumsfield and hes powerful, business like, secret group.
edit on 11-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Also the pentagon security footage that shows a jet hitting the pentagon once distortion from wide angled lenses are understood and accounted for. And the rate the video from the security cameras was captured due to 2001 technology and the need to save space.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jacobu12

I never asked you to reply to my posts, first of all? I just posting information i learned.

And there is only 1 photograph that can see an engine part outside the Pentagon building. There is a couple more, but there is no way possible to verify these photographs (could be taken at WTC)

Al Qaeda state sponsor is Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia ( Maybe Israel) planned this inside job and got help from Rumsfield and hes powerful, business like, secret group.

Your miss representation of facts is totally intellectual dishonest. Or out of total disregard for earnest research.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I never asked you to reply to my posts, first of all? I just posting information i learned. And there is only 1 photograph that can see an engine part outside the Pentagon building. There is a couple more, but there is no way possible to verify these photographs (could be taken at WTC) Al Qaeda state sponsor is Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia ( Maybe Israel) planned this inside job and got help from Rumsfield and hes powerful, business like, secret group.

You are really challenged aren't you?

If you want discuss this, do so in a thread where it is the topic of discussion.

Sorry I engaged in this off topic nonsense you brought up.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Whatever false narrate you push on wreckage, it doesn't matter. There are scores of accounts by civilian witnesses that attest to a large commercial jet hitting the pentagon, backed by radar data and air traffic controllers from different stations, backed now by a totally decoded flight recorder with air frame number, backed by an inflight pilot that verified flight 77's radar position and radioed in the impact, backed by DNA evidence, backed by the upside down T shape entrance hole at the pentagon, an entrance hole at least 70 feet wide and two stories tall, photos of wreckage collected off the lawn, contact damage on an antenna, trees, light poles, trailers, and a concrete wall.

Witnesses thought a missile or small commercial plane hit the North Tower ( Witnesses are not reliable.) Took us till the second attack to figure out it was a passenger plane. Witnesses are interviewed after the event and there memories can be influenced by outside forces and the accepted narrative of the day, was pushed on them.

There was a plane and it was an AWAC... Do you think the people who planned also are not prepared to fool the public? Everything will be manipulated to control the narrative. Ask yourself this why have we not gotten a clear facial picture of even 1 of the 19 hijackers 15 years later?
edit on 11-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Also the pentagon security footage that shows a jet hitting the pentagon once distortion from wide angled lenses are understood and accounted for. And the rate the video from the security cameras was captured due to 2001 technology and the need to save space.

Just another excuse to manipulate the media and public. They picked the furthest camera footage to show the public the event.;

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Witnesses thought a missile or small commercial plane hit the North Tower ( Witnesses are not reliable.) Took us till the second attack to figure out it was a passenger plane. Witnesses are interviewed after the event and there memories can be influenced by outside forces and the accepted narrative of the day, was pushed on them.

There was a plane and it was an AWAC... Do you think the people who planned also are not prepared to fool the public? Everything will be manipulated to control the narrative. Ask yourself this why have we not gotten a clear facial picture of even 1 of the 19 hijackers 15 years later?

That was all for the pentagon....

And you seriously believe no large commercial jets hit WTC 1 and 2. You have no credibility.

Debunk it was not UFOs that hit WTC one and Two....
edit on 11-7-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

That was all for the pentagon....

And you seriously believe no large commercial jets hit WTC 1 and 2. You have no credibility.

Debunk it was not UFOs that hit WTC one and Two....

Planes got hijacked and hit the twin towers, true Are the hijackers the people we believe them to be? or was the guidance system of the planes taken over and controlled and flown like drones to the target? The lack of photographs and videos of the 19 hijackers is odd!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I never asked you to reply to my posts, first of all? I just posting information i learned. And there is only 1 photograph that can see an engine part outside the Pentagon building. There is a couple more, but there is no way possible to verify these photographs (could be taken at WTC) Al Qaeda state sponsor is Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia ( Maybe Israel) planned this inside job and got help from Rumsfield and hes powerful, business like, secret group.

You are really challenged aren't you?

If you want discuss this, do so in a thread where it is the topic of discussion.

Sorry I engaged in this off topic nonsense you brought up.

We know the Saudis supported this 9/11 operation. An ally for 20 years is not going to carry out this operation inside American and not have got approved first to carry it out. The war on terror was a war against Shiism.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

There is not lack for 2001.

True or false, the first plane that hit the WTC was caught on tape?

True or false, the jet that hit the pentagon was captured on video?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

There is not lack for 2001.

True or false, the first plane that hit the WTC was caught on tape?

True or false, the jet that hit the pentagon was captured on video?

I never denied planes hit the twin towers. We don't know what happened inside the cockpits just before the planes hit. (fact)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

And you didn't debunk that UFOs hit the WTC.......

So what is your point?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Just because you can imply something doesn't mean it is based in reality.

What is your theory you want to champion, and what is the supporting evidence?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Nope. Not even close to a nice try.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join