It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK terror attack happened because of me, gov spends money on people like me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Do you guys know who agencies spend money and manpower watching ?

People like me, people who openly call them out without fear.
Threads like this are small examples.

If you are taking about 9/11 inside job

If you are talking about private ownership of central banks and needles creation of debt.

If you are a journalist investigating crimes of CIA NSA CSIS etc

Then you are a person of interest. And need to be monitored.

TERRORISTS ????

Pfft

Considering deep state created ISIS to completely ruin Syria because Russia wouldn't allow NATO attack, terrorists work FOR the government.

There is no money to watch individual nut job terrorists because money is spent watching citizens and journalists who woke up to the system.

Oh by the way, money is also spent on government online agents.

---------

Just to give you an example

My brother bought a brand new Toyota Tacoma truck, with all the bells and whistles he spent 52k, really nice truck.

Not from dealership lot "new"

New as in it came straight from factory. He had to wait for it.

About 6 months ago he went for a 2 week vacation, he left me the truck to use it if I need it. I didn't drive it too much but I did carry my laptop when driving, and I would park and read some stuff on my laptop.

After my brother returned he said hey did you mess with computer clock, it is missing 3.5 hours.

I told him I did not.

He took the truck to Toyota service and technician told him that computers and software for his equipped truck are sophisticated and the only way something like this can happen is if someone was altering the software because even with power cut if you remove the battery, it would self correct the time and date once the battery is connected.

My brother asked him who could do this ?

Technician told him, the police. My brother asked if there is a microphone inside the truck. Technician said.

Of course.... several, it's a comprehensive package. Truck computer seeks and integrates with your cellphone too, charges it wirelessly, copies all your data to its memory in case you lose it and so on and so forth.

You want to know the truth, this is the kind of stuff government spends money on.

They don't care that some jihadist blows up kids at a concert

In the future, government agencies will be able to assassinate you by swerving you off the road at high speed.

With the help of traffic cameras, they can even make sure it is clean and no one else dies.
edit on 24-5-2017 by PatrickMajor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PatrickMajor

I lived in a cave

suppose that helps.....

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Manpower is wasted on ever growing number of domestic "persons of interest" who talk about what's really going on

Ok gotta go for few days, visiting. Toronto Canada

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

I lived in a cave

suppose that helps.....

Yup, cave will do it

But we can't all afford a cave

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

So you're American and the UK attack happened because YOUR government spends money watching people like you ?

Newsflash ! , we in the UK have our own government and security services so what your government do has sod all to do with what happens over here.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Boy. Somebody sure is puffed up with importance today, aren't they?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The government is not watching and does not care about your 9/11 conspiracy theory

And if your American...... this attack was in the uk

Ok
edit on 24-5-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I already said in another thread.

Tory cuts to disability benefits have resulted in the deaths of over 2000 people through starvation, neglect and suicide in the UK in the last few years.

They do NOT care one tiny little bit.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I already said in another thread.

Tory cuts to disability benefits have resulted in the deaths of over 2000 people through starvation, neglect and suicide in the UK in the last few years.

They do NOT care one tiny little bit.

Ok I agree.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The elites in government don`t care about monitoring terrorists because terrorists only blow up the commoners and peons,but the commoners who talk about about 9/11 inside job, private ownership of central banks and needles creation of debt, journalist investigating crimes of CIA NSA CSIS etc are a direct threat to them. they use terrorism,which is no threat to them, as an excuse to monitor the people who are a real threat to them, the commoners.

top topics

join