It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump expected to retain private attorney

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You are onto something there! Wish I still had my music connections! Maybe song parady making fun of FAKE NEWS sung to the song of "Source with no Name" and in the video showing CNN etc etc? roflmao

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
If he was smart...
IF he was smart....He would hire a swamp lawyer to battle the swamp.
His divorce lawyer is not familiar with DC or how things work in an impeachment procedure.
Once again he's putting loyalty ahead of ability and it it not going to serve him well.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

Mr Kasowitz apparently works at the same law firm as Joe Lieberman.
Trump wants to appoint Lieberman as director of the FBI to head the FBI investigation into him.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

A common sense move would be to hire a constitutional lawyer.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Trump wants to appoint Lieberman as director of the FBI to head the FBI investigation into him.

He would be a good choice for FBI director. But he would never get approved

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They will.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I want a new drug.
One that won't make me sick sick sick.

Or one that will make me feel like trump can't do any wrong.

This is the only place where you can even find trump supporters anymore. My own friends well except one (Jack that's you) who voted for him have thrown their hands in the air and given up on supporting him.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah...no

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

May I borrow your graphic? It would come in handy every time you start a hoax thread. Back on topic: People surrounding Trump are under investigation, and his Attorney General has recused himself. He would have to be a dithering idiot not to retain a personal lawyer familiar with his businesses and "charity foundation." Are you implying that you think he is a dithering idiot?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

He would be a good choice for FBI director. But he would never get approved

Do you think anyone in their right mind will accept the position now? Trump has poisoned it.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I want a new drug.
One that won't make me sick sick sick.

Or one that will make me feel like trump can't do any wrong.

This is the only place where you can even find trump supporters anymore. My own friends well except one (Jack that's you) who voted for him have thrown their hands in the air and given up on supporting him.

If you find the dealer selling that drug, let me know, so I can at least be ignorant and dumb enough to enjoy this disaster of a presidency.

Trump support remains strong amongst his most fanatic, delusional base. Outside, however, many people who once supported him and voted for him are dropping, especially after this latest debacle in Saudi.

Once of my buddies, another veteran, was a YUUUGE Trump supporter and loved spamming bs like Hail Trump, pro Trump propaganda, ect. Dude was almost pure Trumpkin. Now? Dude regrets it. Trump and GOP new budget set to screw vets out of some services, Trump kisses Saudi butt and makes friends with terrorist countries.

So he went from "Hail Trump" to "F--k that Cuck" just this weekend. He ain't alone, either, because a lot of people are Jumping off the Trump train.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

This is his last bastion of support right here.
This coalition.

My friend Jack who is a great guy. Has a killer voice at karaoke. Still thinks trump hung the moon.
It's hell at the VFW because the vets loved him. Now they're cursing him.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

This is his last bastion of support right here.
This coalition.

My friend Jack who is a great guy. Has a killer voice at karaoke. Still thinks trump hung the moon.
It's hell at the VFW because the vets loved him. Now they're cursing him.

They should be. Trump and the GOP aren't finished screwing over veterans yet, as well as old and sick people. Stay tuned. I've already felt the pinch and the chaos at the VA.

His loyal followers aren't really worth bothering with, since they live in their own alternate reality. But the rest of the people who voted for Trump are realizing they shot themselves in the faces, and their decision is coming home to hurt them. Trump and the GOP betrayed them, and they are not happy campers.

Even some of his fans and supporters are starting to question his sanity.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Mr Kasowitz is the founder of the law firm.

Marc regularly serves as national trial counsel in complex litigation in the areas of bank finance, fraudulent conveyance, RICO, corporate governance, antitrust, securities, mass tort, product liability, environmental, breach of contract, and other commercial cases. Marc also has an extensive and successful track record in dealing with investigations and lawsuits by state attorneys general, including path-breaking settlements of tobacco litigation. Marc has also conducted numerous internal investigations on behalf of boards of directors, management and special committees regarding alleged corporate misfeasance, conflicts of interest, challenges to board authority, insider trading, accounting fraud, market timing, obstruction of justice, market manipulation, and other issues relating to director and officer fiduciary responsibilities and liabilities.

Marc, the firm’s founding and managing partner, has been profiled by Law360 as one of the country's most innovative managing partners.

www.kasowitz.com...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
another interesting tidbit...

One of President Donald Trump’s personal attorneys was just named a lead attorney to defend Russia’s largest state-run bank against claims that it helped a granite-mining company raid and kill off its main competitor in the Russian market.

Marc E. Kasowitz is representing OJSC Sberbank of Russia, which is accused in US federal court of conspiring with granite company executives — including Russia’s former minister of economy and trade — in what the plaintiffs say amounts to a “textbook case of Russian corporate raiding.”

www.buzzfeed.com...

and this:

While in Moscow, Trump met with Russian oligarchs who were closely aligned with President Vladimir Putin, including Herman Gref, the chief executive officer of the state-controlled Sberbank, Russia’s largest bank. In 2014, the United States and the European Union sanctioned Sberbank in response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. “The Russian market is attracted to me,” Trump said. “Almost all of the oligarchs were in the room,” he bragged. He tweeted, “TRUMP TOWER-MOSCOW is next.”

fortune.com...

weather there's collusion or not, you have to admit, that's an interesting web they weave!!!

by the way, Mueller is in the same situation as Lieberman is, his former boss was the lawfirm that represents the Kushner's.
LINK
edit on 24-5-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join