It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump expected to retain private attorney

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well there it is.

Business as usual or has this went to another level?

(CNN)President Donald Trump is expected to hire attorney Marc Kasowitz to represent him on matters related to the inquiry into his campaign's alleged ties to Russia, according to a senior administration official and a person close to Trump. Kasowitz has represented Trump on a "wide range of litigation matters for over 15 years," according to the biography posted on the website for his firm, Kasowitz Benson Torres LLP.

Trump expected to retain private attorney

Donald Trump Retains Marc Kasowitz as Private Lawyer in Russia Probe

President Donald Trump has retained his longtime lawyer Marc Kasowitz to serve on a team of private attorneys representing him in the special-counsel probe of his associates’ ties to Russia, two senior White House officials said Tuesday.

edit on 23-5-2017 by Gumerk because: clarification and Roll Tide

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Common sense move what did you expect.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Common sense move what did you expect.

I think it was Trump that said..."If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear"

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Yeah. Is this a common thing for the POTUS? Didn't Obama hire a top defense attorney for White House counsel once? And before that what other POTUS hired them?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well here it *REALLY* is...

according to a senior administration official

and a person close to Trump

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Anyone who doesn't acquire legal aid during a judicial process if setting themselves up for failure innocent or not.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
White House lawyers are not covered by attorney client privilege so retaining a private lawyer for the lefts non sense makes sense.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
CNN?

Dude, you want to buy some Squskies?

I will make you a good deal. 4 for a hundo. Shipped out tonight...

Stupid CNN is pulling a job portfolio from a previously hired attorney and saying he's been retained to fight his removal.
Lawyers resume link
HHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHA

CNN are bad people
edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: adddaded link

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

I smell a defamation of character lawsuit. Trump is tired of the lies and the gross attacks on his character. Enough is enough. Put up or shut up, liars.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

First link I came across.

According to google searches there are other media outlets starting to put this out there as well -- CNN, WSJ, NBC, Reuters, AOL, WP, and several others I've never heard of.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk

First link I came across. According to google searches there are other media outlets starting to put this out there as well.

All with the same "sources" that are ghosts.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Smartest move he's made so far.

Anything else would just be suicide.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well here it *REALLY* is...

according to a senior administration official

and a person close to Trump

Who has been close to Trump lately, king Salamon sat right next to him. he has been close to a lot of people lately, maybe it was someone who was at the next urinal at the airport.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well, if true, that should eliminate Lieberman from the FBI position since I do believe he is still working for Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman... although I think Friedman's name shouldn't be in there anymore since trump made him an ambassador.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It was The "HSource" with no Name !!

edit on May-23-2017 by xuenchen because: horses-sources

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Must be awesome to be able to just dismiss any piece of information you don't like with the "fake news" label.

Looks like CNN's (and other liberal media's) constant use of that buzzword has had its desired effect in the long run. Trump supporters are so quick to pull out the "fake news" card it's almost funny.

Looks like their reverse psychology worked! They bashed the fake news thing over your head so much that now you are quick to pull that card in spite of them.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk

First link I came across.

According to google searches there are other media outlets starting to put this out there as well -- CNN, WSJ, NBC, Reuters, AOL, WP, and several others I've never heard of.

It's OK buddy, just bustin' your chops, thanks for posting, flag n star from me dude.

...CNN is still the antichrist though, that hasn't changed much
edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: bad breath

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yup. Awesome as Hell.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

As a liberal, I'm not looking forward to Pence as president. At least Trump is a social liberal.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Pence as President would be a nightmare not only for the Hillary supporters, but a lot of Trump supporters too. He's in with "The Family" and so TPTB. He's so backwards that he makes Henry the VIII look progressive.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join