It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Desperate Article from The Washington Post

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Intelligence officials, do they work for the TSA at an airport screening flyers luggage?
Pretty vague, I do not trust anything from the Washington Post anymore, it is hard to believe there is anything worse than Fox was, but the Washington post makes Fox look like an armature at deception.

Isn't it clear by now there is a "Deep Throat". It should be.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
So I don't get it, what's the big deal?

If he asked to them say publicly there is no evidence of collusion then he's asking them to be honest, what's wrong with that?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
So I don't get it, what's the big deal?

If he asked to them say publicly there is no evidence of collusion then he's asking them to be honest, what's wrong with that?

That is the KEY point.

Note that the allegation of him asking intelligence officials to make public that there was no evidence has been turned into headlines that insinuate he asked them to "deny" evidence and that he asked them to push back against the FBI. The skew is another stunning example of a media pushing propaganda to unseat a President. More evidence of what I hope will be a sedition charge once the investigation is over.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The Trump conspiracy is nothing but big fake headline news and now the witch hunt is falling apart.

All the Democrats have, to push for impeachment of Trump is here say from tabloids unnamed sources sensationalized by the news TV medias that had forgotten what journalism is all about.

We are now in the era or anything fake, in order to generate ratings and keep the hopefuls glue to their channels.

I guess if you throw enough crap into the ceiling something is bound to stick, right?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
The Trump conspiracy is nothing but big fake headline news and now the witch hunt is falling apart.

All the Democrats have, to push for impeachment of Trump is here say from tabloids unnamed sources sensationalized by the news TV medias that had forgotten what journalism is all about.

We are now in the era or anything fake, in order to generate ratings and keep the hopefuls glue to their channels.

I guess if you throw enough crap into the ceiling something is bound to stick, right?

Notice how they were also pushing the story about how furious Israel were with Trump after his Russia meeting and how he was damaging foreign relationships.... well that was proven another lie over the last couple of days. The Israeli's are totally supportive of Trump and they have just made that clear to the world. WaPo, NYT, and CNN caught lying again. Will they apologise? Will those that spread the fake news apologise? I doubt it.
edit on 23/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They will never apologize, that is why they are sticking with fake news rather than looking for the truth, because the big media monopolies can always blame the unnamed sources and come out like they didn't anything better.

Shame on those that believe and feed on their crap.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Say no more! Say no more!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Another desperate denial by Trump fans.

Anonymous sources have been the way of doing journalism for decades, it's not at all suspicious.

Back when they actually use real people as those sources. Today "anonymous sources" is used to attempt to put credibility to political agendas and not actually tell the news, or even come close to the truth. They might as well be talking about Bigfoot with the level of evidence outside of the "anonymous source".

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: curme

A bit of local-to-me interesting history, connected here. Part of the Enigma code saga unfolding here in sleepy mid-sized city, Dayton, Ohio. The National Cash Register company (NCR) was headquartered here, and eventual founder of IBM, Thomas Watson, worked there.

NCR was always big in war efforts and other secret stuff...and the Dayton area in general...probably because the Wright Brothers invented Aerospace here. Wright Patterson AFB, is located here, and many of the Operation Paperclip scientists, lived and worked here for decades. Patterson, was the last name of the guy who founded NCR, btw....

At one point, we had hundreds of female military personnel, living on the NCR campus...known as Sugar Camp....going to work every day and running the Enigma machines...which I assume were built in house, as cash registers and Babbage engines are essentially computers that operate mechanically.

They also built the atom bomb triggers here, in a building that had to be dismantled and buried, eventually, due to radiation contamination.

At any rate, to this day, our little city, enjoys amenities that are practically unheard of, in comparable sized cities, and never really suffered the collapses of similar rust belt areas in the seventies and 80s. We have the third largest concentration ( last time I checked) of scientists and researches in the country, after Silicon Valley and Boston. State of the art concert hall.....local AAA baseball team, which has yet to not sell out a game in about 12-15 years...Broadway shows every year...Art exhibits that only hit New York, LA and Dayton, Ohio!?!?

And I'm fairly certain that that is because what upper middle class folks like to do, in their off time. During the late 80s housing crunch, they turned three tiny cow towns, into Exburbs bedroom communities of McMansions, that couldn't be built fast enough, to keep up with demand.

Anyway....just for the curious. Thanks for jogging this memory for me!

Alan Turing in Dayton

Thomas Watson IBM

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join