It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Desperate Article from The Washington Post

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The WaPo is all but confirmed as a CIA front. Do you believe the CIA is a trustworthy outfit?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What were all the 'sources' on emailgate and Benghazi again? If he is as innocent as you say you should welcome all investigations possible and then fry hese sources. Until then where there is smoke there is fire... and the smoke continues to build.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Another desperate denial by Trump fans.

Anonymous sources have been the way of doing journalism for decades, it's not at all suspicious.

My sources say anti-Trumpers are projecting.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The second part is not showing up. Can you fix it or just send a link. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
The second part is not showing up. Can you fix it or just send a link. a reply to: xuenchen

That's because it's blank for a reason.

Get it Get it nudge nudge.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

What were all the 'sources' on emailgate and Benghazi again? If he is as innocent as you say you should welcome all investigations possible and then fry hese sources. Until then where there is smoke there is fire... and the smoke continues to build.

Who says I don't want or welcome investigations ?

Who says I think anybody is innocent ?

-Super8 Projectors are obsolete !

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

The F#n. MSM...they are rolling in the clicks.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Another desperate denial by Trump fans.

Anonymous sources have been the way of doing journalism for decades, it's not at all suspicious.

What's desperate about it?...nothing...it's just another bullsh*t story from the hysterical Leftist rag.
The only thing desperate is their coverage of Trump,
edit on 22-5-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Bezos is running scared, he knows he might be charged with running a monopoly, he is doing everything he can to take the heat off of himself.;a reply to: xuenchen

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This Meeting Will Now Come To Order

Another alarming article from the Washington Post has been published.

This one is chock full of annoying "SOURCES" that are exceptionally in question, along with several tangents designed to fool as many people as possible.

The saga of desperation continues.

What is going on with these crazy stories anyway?

There was a good movie that came out recently called 'The Imitation Game' about Alan Turning and cracking the German Enigma code. The problem was, they couldn't let anyone know the code was cracked, because then the Germans would just change the code.

It is a similar practice in journalism, or even police work. If you name your source of information, then you can no longer use that source again, because they will be known and access to information revoked.

That is the reason you see so many anonymous sources in news articles, they don't want to reveal names so they keep getting information.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

So in other words so, unnamed sources said.

That is enough, let impeach Trump.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
A lot of people are extremely contradictory. I think that's the demographic served best by the Anti-Trump craze.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Plus that headline is extremely "wordy". Think about that.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Why are the liberals "desparate" to get rid of Trump? What's the point when Pence is on deck?

I think the political theater is just BS to make money. I don't think there's an agenda.

It has crossed my mind that they all feel untouchable and can do what they want. The BS yes is smoke and mirrors for bigger and deeper money schemes or covert operations.

That's not exactly what I believe but the thought has been there haha.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Wait what??? Super 8 is a no go now? I knew my carrots dying was a sign of the times.a reply to: xuenchen

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
There is too much orange going around. Poor crops.a reply to: Allaroundyou

Let us bow our heads down. Dear POTUS please let the USA not go to shi& and make the USA great again. Build that wall damnit. See I can be funny
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: spelling

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

What were all the 'sources' on emailgate and Benghazi again?

Emails released through the State Dep to the FBI,
and FOIA. Clintons testimony to Congress.

What is the source for Muh Russia?

Loise Mencsh?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

how is this any different than alleged reporting from anonymous sources over the years? Answer that.

It was only after the fact did names come out. Trump is a criminal, and all you supporters are gonna eat a big turd sandwich.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

edit on 22-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Watch as it all proves true. It will. The media does a far better job than they get get credit for. Trump didn't drain the swamp, he made his own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join