It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in the bible?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
(Double response)
edit on 22-5-2017 by Cocchino because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The term angel, in Greek means messenger. When it was decided that the bible had to speak of god, even messengers of yhaweh have become metaphysical beings.

The original Hebrew term is "malakím" and is described as male individuals. The problem is the translation, in the bible that we have at home, he coming flying, in Hebrew, are very tired.

The "angel" that appears to Gideon in the West when he decides to leave disappears, in Hebrew he moves away walking (logical, because he is a normal messenger, though he is part of the Elohim). In Chapter 6 of Genesis it is said that the sons of the Elohim united with the earthly women, and a certain breed of the "Ghibborìm" (strong, powerful, famous men) was born; The singular of the term Ghibborìm is Ghevèr and "strong man of El" in Hebrew is called Ghevrìel ie Gabriele which was therefore a functional name and not a proper name.

A Ghevrìel visits Mary and she gets pregnant ... something very natural in my opinion.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KEACHI

Dude, Just because a belief is "widely held" doesn't make it true... I tend to need a bit more evidence than "he said/she said".... Please show me hard evidence for the existence of angels?

I would suggest you apply reason and critical thinking to these "widely held" beliefs and see if they still stand....

Deny ignorance, don't believe everything you're told.... The people telling you might have ulterior motives!

PA

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Please show me these photos that show "structures" on Mars... Most, if not all have been debunked as pareidolia or wishful thinking...

Please show me the evidence? Otherwise, you're just spouting heresay again...

PA

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
a reply to: Cocchino

The very existence of aliens would immediately discount everything written in the bible and by Christianity.

god is not from this earth, technically that would make god a alien..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join