It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interdimensional Ultra Terrestrial Aliens and the truth about 911.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
Having watched frame by frame footages of 911, there were many 'ufos'. They blinked and pulsed in sequence at the same time. The hovered whilst all else was falling, they went up whilst all was falling and they moved in a horizontal plane around the building. I even saw one 'skip' like a dolphin jumping in and out the waves, going down the building below the fall line of the debris, and as it dived back into the building a little further down the building, the floor it had previously come out from exploded out with white puffs. Not many people picked up on these anomalies, and unless you did a frame by frame analysis, you may have thought they were just light hitting off tumbling paper and debris.

Do I think it was space aliens? No. But it could very possibly be a torroid plasma ball directed energy weapon to either directly damage the building or used to set off thermate charges set up in the building. Directed energy weaponry also explains, somewhat, all the burned out and half burned out vehicles, especially the ones where one half is burnt to a crisp and the other half looks like it is showroom ready.

I havent seen these half burnt vehicles. Do you have a picture or link?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

You keep saying "fact" and "proof" and "discovered" but you provice no evidence....

The only thing you keep providing are disjointed ideas coupled with your references to the matrix in all your threads and then claiming them as original discoveries or ideas....

You even quoted in another thread, in response to a person who was terminally Ill that you use to heal people by sending them to another realm, and then almost verbatim quoted the subway scene in the matrix as your own original "world" where you healed people

Come on man...

I'm not allowed to lie and make up stuff it's against the rules of my fellowship.To be honest, the only reason why I even did this thread was because I needed to know how far back do these things go. I wanted to find just one mention of the three entities in any ancient text.I don't believe in aliens, I only believe in what I see, I don't go by books, movies tv shows etc.

These are my facts because it was an event in my life that had me included.I never saw aliens, so I don't speak of little green men, I never saw aliens or a structure around the ship so I can't talk about that, I can only talk and relate to exactly what I saw and exactly what I know and that's a fact.

I took 3 people, 2 in which was on a forum called the History Channel over 10 years ago to a place for healing in a forest. I never once took someone to the subway because I didn't and still don't even nowhere it is. I got there by accident and just so happened someone was already there waiting for a train.Like I said, something happened to me in which I never even wanted to venture down that road again..but sometimes it just turns on by itself.

I never once mentioned the matrix because I have never seen the complete movie and if it were out, in the last ten years, it would really be impossible because our school does not allow TVs.The last movie a saw was the silence of the lambs And the last tv show i got to watch was the new episodes of the X-Files.

Do you want evidence? The only thing I can say in all honesty is, I will take a lie detector test live on ats because all I have is my word and my reputation.

edit on 22-5-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This is a good thread, I’m trying to use it disseminate some real knowledge here for whoever can use it.

Often when that happens on ATS it seems opposition becomes multiplied

I wonder why

Either people cannot handle deeper topics, that is understandable or there may be other things involved.

911 WAS A SUMULAITON OF THE Garden of Eden fall of man!

You could take that to the bank.

You folks have to believe me on faith because I cannot tell you why I know this, at this time

Why do you use the word simulation?

Can you tell just a little bit

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

consensus reality
and manifesting reality

thoughts are like bricks

1st post you made that kind of made sense

does the left side of your brain feel funny ?
do you feel something behind your left eye ?

That's funny that you said that because the school that I am in, we are trained not to use the left side of our brain.Why did you mention this, by the way, do I know you? are you here inside the school, lol.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Eddie Bravo, is that you?

Jimmy Pilkington?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Therefore, when I say 911 was a simulation of the fall of man

But why the Twin Towers and not something more monumental - ie why not demolish the Pyramids? They've been around longer and a testament to mans hubris?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Apparently 9/11 dozens of people have been taken to rescue by aliens, were people who had already been kidnapped before, who did not have to die.

Probably in one frame one or more flying objects is visible, but it seems strange to me, they are usually only visible when the space-time coordinates are wrong and are forced to resume the triangulation.
edit on 22-5-2017 by Cocchino because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i just want to say, this is a rubbish hoax, i like a hoax that has some history attached like praying mantis, reptilians or archons, maybe some religious apocalyptic event or even mythical Gods, etc

just some advice for your next post

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
i just want to say, this is a rubbish hoax, i like a hoax that has some history attached like praying mantis, reptilians or archons, maybe some religious apocalyptic event or even mythical Gods, etc

just some advice for your next post

Do you really think its a hoax?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Therefore, when I say 911 was a simulation of the fall of man

But why the Twin Towers and not something more monumental - ie why not demolish the Pyramids? They've been around longer and a testament to mans hubris?

Because the towers ( don’t ask me how I know this I cant say) represents the number 11

There are 11 missing or affected elements from the GOE after the fall.

Three of them are numbered 1,2 and 7 on a body numbered 5( pentagon)

edit on 22-5-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

its more a knowing

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

I am Buzzing for the Apocalypse..........

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden, "a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".

The word for the corrupt soul after the fall of man is:

ELLIPSE (imperfect circle)

Ellipse and Apocalypse are related obviously......Apoc(alypse)

Apocalypse is the Greek word meaning revealing

Its all based on this ancient

AS ABOVE SO BELOW from Hermes

The above is the macrocosm, the below is inside all of our souls

When the macrocosm is purified (the missing elements return to the macrocosmic soul in the GOE) the below will be involuntarily required to purify.

911 may have been an indication that the macrocosm has been purified

Then we are very near or inside the APOCALYPSE

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Extra terrestrials definitely didn't cause what happened on 9/11 to happen. It was a total inside job with all countries and governments involved. Mossad carried out the attacks and all countries allowed it. It was all planned.

Not directed to you but people don't seem to understand that our reality is not like star trek or star wars and space travel is TOTALLY different.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
bullsh#t

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

thanks, I will ponder...I've always have respect for your post's -

Some part of me feels .....gematria - thermite - mass consciousness shift - magick and conventional tropes play a part in our enslavement

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: Nothin
Why do you think they did 9/11, and no other major catastrophe?

Be careful what you wish and be careful what you think especially in mass.

It started a long time ago with a priest, witch doctors, sorcerors and such.A power that was found and is now being used today.It's called mass thinking things into this time frame.When you're in a church and the preacher is trying to heal someone, it was told to me that if just 17 people believed in a miracle it would happen.Deep within the earth deep in the bows of the powerful, they understand this technique and have been using this on the populace to create things into this realm, events,techology cures and such.It's been discovered that all it takes is 150 million people to believe something into your time and it's being used as we speak.

The better the color the more believable it would seem and stick in your head as if it was embedded permanently to one's thoughts.They use color as well as other techniques to get you to believe the movie or tv show to a point in which its hidden until the right moment, for it to be unleashed.

Then there is the mass thinking, that involves date and time.

To make a long story short.December 31st, 1999 11:59.

December 31st, 1999 at 11:59 pm was the first time in history in which every body's thoughts were basically thinking the same thing..at the very same time, the world was going to end.The powers that be took advantage of your thoughts and used them to do their bidding.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

There was another thread here recently, also speaking to the power of mass concentration, and how mental energy can be transformed into physical energy in our physical reality.
There is something to it.
But have difficulty conceiving of inner-Earth entities.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: Willtell
I wouldn’t mock this thread, it’s filled with great possibilities.

911 being an alien hit job is a good possibility. No it’s a likely possibility

They indeed would be Jinn or what the ancients call Watchers the descendants of the people who deceived Adam in the GOE.

911 was an indication of something in heaven. I know this by the numbers of the buildings that were hit: 5, 1, 2, 7, and 8 represents the earth.

Building 6 is interesting it represents Venus and the occulting of the six senses in humans, therefore, the strike was a simulation of the Fall of Man.

Your big on numbers I see what does 212 mean or 323?
Had a vision of 22 and 21 a month ago, I knew it would be something bad, I thought the casualties would be in the hundreds glad it was not, now I know.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join