It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interdimensional Ultra Terrestrial Aliens and the truth about 911.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired
Look my friend I have no animosity towards no one here.

Peace

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is a good thread, I’m trying to use it disseminate some real knowledge here for whoever can use it.

Often when that happens on ATS it seems opposition becomes multiplied

I wonder why

Either people cannot handle deeper topics, that is understandable or there may be other things involved.

911 WAS A SUMULAITON OF THE Garden of Eden fall of man!

You could take that to the bank.

You folks have to believe me on faith because I cannot tell you why I know this, at this time

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The question is whether it’s a good sign or bad sign.

Is it telling us that the way is clear and the powerful Cherubic forces have purified the macrocosm and allowed for what we call:

The Apocalypse

that is the question

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Might want to reread my post. I literally only gave my opinion on that one specific video because it's a known fake from the Sci-Fi Channel. I'm reserving judgment on everything else simply because it's entertaining to me.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Pretty wild stuff op -- very interesting.

What is the small object that is flying under the plane in your video? Is this consistent with most videos from that angle. It's been discussed on ATS? Thanks

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The 3 lights are malware Bots designed to take out the trash, think of it from a software perspective and it all makes sense. Simulation is going a little slow for the observer so a small back door is activated ( port hole ) and a "God Mode" player enters the fray....rattle the cages and poke the bear then self delete..sit back and watch the commotion.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Willtell
I wouldn’t mock this thread, it’s filled with great possibilities.

911 being an alien hit job is a good possibility.

You and I apparently have entirely different definitions of a "good possibility".

Maybe it was Godzilla wearing a cloaking device.
Willtell, pfffff. He should tell, cause nothing he says jives truth.

Glad your gone !!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

a reply to: CreationBro

However, when you know the higher meaning of the number and the higher meaning of the geography of the crime scenes then you can draw meaning from the incident.

Garden of Eden is an enclosed garden so were the pentagon and the WTC.

The number of this GOE is always five plus another number such as one, two, or seven, or eight.

Your numbers are dealing with symbols; mine are dealing with literal realities

Therefore, the enormity of what I’m saying is awful!

I get that, all i mean is that numbers and measurements are everywhere, and with the proper units of measure, seemingly deep meanings can be found a lot.

I dont discount that architects, builders, writers, etc. consciously and unconciously at times utilize esoteric mathematix as some kind of bizarre nod to "someone" or group. Or, that it simply an ingrained part of universal principles!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Blink left eye once and right eye twice.

This thread is to point you in a direction, in which some things in this world are hotter than thermite..that's it and that's all.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I wouldn’t mock this thread, it’s filled with great possibilities.

911 being an alien hit job is a good possibility. No it’s a likely possibility

They indeed would be Jinn or what the ancients call Watchers the descendants of the people who deceived Adam in the GOE.

911 was an indication of something in heaven. I know this by the numbers of the buildings that were hit: 5, 1, 2, 7, and 8 represents the earth.

Building 6 is interesting it represents Venus and the occulting of the six senses in humans, therefore, the strike was a simulation of the Fall of Man.

Your big on numbers I see what does 212 mean or 323?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

when he says "we", i think it's because there are a good few of them in that head of his,

resounding F for this one...... people are so bad at hoaxes these days, is everything being dumbed down?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I am Buzzing for the Apocalypse..........

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden, "a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Having watched frame by frame footages of 911, there were many 'ufos'. They blinked and pulsed in sequence at the same time. The hovered whilst all else was falling, they went up whilst all was falling and they moved in a horizontal plane around the building. I even saw one 'skip' like a dolphin jumping in and out the waves, going down the building below the fall line of the debris, and as it dived back into the building a little further down the building, the floor it had previously come out from exploded out with white puffs. Not many people picked up on these anomalies, and unless you did a frame by frame analysis, you may have thought they were just light hitting off tumbling paper and debris.

Do I think it was space aliens? No. But it could very possibly be a torroid plasma ball directed energy weapon to either directly damage the building or used to set off thermate charges set up in the building. Directed energy weaponry also explains, somewhat, all the burned out and half burned out vehicles, especially the ones where one half is burnt to a crisp and the other half looks like it is showroom ready.
edit on 22-5-2017 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
Why do you think they did 9/11, and no other major catastrophe?

Be careful what you wish and be careful what you think especially in mass.

It started a long time ago with a priest, witch doctors, sorcerors and such.A power that was found and is now being used today.It's called mass thinking things into this time frame.When you're in a church and the preacher is trying to heal someone, it was told to me that if just 17 people believed in a miracle it would happen.Deep within the earth deep in the bows of the powerful, they understand this technique and have been using this on the populace to create things into this realm, events,techology cures and such.It's been discovered that all it takes is 150 million people to believe something into your time and it's being used as we speak.

The better the color the more believable it would seem and stick in your head as if it was embedded permanently to one's thoughts.They use color as well as other techniques to get you to believe the movie or tv show to a point in which its hidden until the right moment, for it to be unleashed.

Then there is the mass thinking, that involves date and time.

To make a long story short.December 31st, 1999 11:59.

December 31st, 1999 at 11:59 pm was the first time in history in which every body's thoughts were basically thinking the same thing..at the very same time, the world was going to end.The powers that be took advantage of your thoughts and used them to do their bidding.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

9/11 was a job of Chuck Norris. Obviously.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

Very interesting thread, though I wouldnt agree with your conclusions as to the lights being space opened up to view galaxies, or that the lights/ufos are themselves the entities.

However ufos do seem to bend space-time as a means of propulsion, and Im sure this can cause all sorts of energy output, resulting in the lights we see.

I think some of those 911 vids are hoaxes / cgi. Otoh it sure would be something if all the original vids were the hoax ones, covering up a ufo attack by replacing them with airplanes. (I dont believe that - just an interesting thought)

I have been told by so many people that propulsion systems can bend time and space, it's duly noted in our records...but not on a cloudy day and why did all the noise pollution vanish?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

You keep saying "fact" and "proof" and "discovered" but you provice no evidence....

The only thing you keep providing are disjointed ideas coupled with your references to the matrix in all your threads and then claiming them as original discoveries or ideas....

You even quoted in another thread, in response to a person who was terminally Ill that you use to heal people by sending them to another realm, and then almost verbatim quoted the subway scene in the matrix as your own original "world" where you healed people

Come on man...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk
Pretty wild stuff op -- very interesting.

What is the small object that is flying under the plane in your video? Is this consistent with most videos from that angle. It's been discussed on ATS? Thanks

One of the aliens was in a box of some sort under the airplane, it seems that its power was saved until the final countdown.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
Having watched frame by frame footages of 911, there were many 'ufos'. They blinked and pulsed in sequence at the same time. The hovered whilst all else was falling, they went up whilst all was falling and they moved in a horizontal plane around the building. I even saw one 'skip' like a dolphin jumping in and out the waves, going down the building below the fall line of the debris, and as it dived back into the building a little further down the building, the floor it had previously come out from exploded out with white puffs. Not many people picked up on these anomalies, and unless you did a frame by frame analysis, you may have thought they were just light hitting off tumbling paper and debris.

Do I think it was space aliens? No. But it could very possibly be a torroid plasma ball directed energy weapon to either directly damage the building or used to set off thermate charges set up in the building. Directed energy weaponry also explains, somewhat, all the burned out and half burned out vehicles, especially the ones where one half is burnt to a crisp and the other half looks like it is showroom ready.

I see you have a good eye and that's all I wanted was for a person to have a good eye and just a little opened mind.Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

consensus reality
and manifesting reality

thoughts are like bricks

1st post you made that kind of made sense

does the left side of your brain feel funny ?
do you feel something behind your left eye ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join