It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence Agencies killed the truth in your life. In the end they will kill us all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Maybe devil exists, maybe he doesn't.

But we humans have created one and he turned on us.

When you think of modern day intelligence agency, you probably assume that they are guilty of standard crimes :

False flags
Murders
Financial operations and coverups
Media psy-ops
Pushing wars

All these things are standard stuff that everyone pretty much knows about.

What if I told you that things are so much more horrible and wrong.

These people, these criminals at intelligence agencies are keeping truth hidden about philosophy, spirituality, green technology, extra-terrestrials.

Their dark agenda is so deep and all encompassing, they even hide the truth about so called Bigfoot. They hide the truth about human history. Massive geo-engineering. Hidden wars.

Everything is a lie, thanks to men and women at the CIA NSA FBI CSIS DOD

Everything is a lie

These people literally wake up and go to work in the morning working against you, your future and your family

Like a rapist telling his victim, it's okay baby you know I love you, your muscle will heal a little till tomorrow night.

Don't give me examples like Edward Snowden, none of these heroes managed to change anything. I am sorry but these guys are useless.

They killed democratically elected JFK. What do you think their approach is with trump - 2 fold

1: they are trying to swing him into their way of thinking
2: attacking him through media and public opinion

How do you fine folks of ATS believe this story is gonna end.

These intelligence agencies are going to eventually start WW3
THEY WILL KILL US ALL IN THE END

And yes, they will destroy themselves too but they will take us with them

You are not gonna be able to gloat, cause you'll be dead

I hope you like Africa and Brazil, they'll survive probably

What's that the bible says about the meek when everything is said and done.

If I could, I know exactly what I would do with all of them. Every single one of them would sit in jail for the rest of their lives, eating only unsalted lentil soup. I'd let them get scurvy due to diet of only cooked lentils.

Jail doctors would sue me for being "unethical"

Feeding 40,000 prisoners with lentil soup 3x a day. Do we even have that many lentils ?

(post by luciferslight removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Even if I was recent newcomer from Congo

Which I am not

And can barely read and write English

It is the message meaning that counts, Right ?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I wish I was 65 already

Eligable for pension, so I can stand alone at street level in front of CIA or NSA headquarters with a sign, these guys do things like 9/11 and worse

It doesn't matter that they would laugh at me

I would stand there for years every day

Within 3 weeks they would probably find a way to arrest me and keep me in jail

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatrickMajor
Intelligence Agencies killed the truth in your life.

'Truth in my life' has nothing to do with any 'intelligence agency'.
If we imagine that we can find/imbibe 'Truth' from the spew of some government agency, we must be very young and/or naive.
To believe anything that any politician says, to assume 'truth', is guaranteed disillusionment/suffering.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
In many ways I understand the OP.

However, when faced with speculative possibilities of wrong doings on the part of the powers that be, it's also important to not feel helpless or like you are not capable of enacting real change.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatrickMajor
a reply to: luciferslight

Even if I was recent newcomer from Congo

Which I am not

And can barely read and write English

It is the message meaning that counts, Right ?

what can we do if we had the truth repeatedly slapped in our faces.

tell me.. do you have a real solution to this besides being aware and talking about it?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PatrickMajor

They cannot kill all of humanity there are always survivors.But ya it's a horrible set-up,this whole planet is a fricken trainwreck.And not just because of TPTB/elite whatever you wanna call them-but because of the nature of humans,the darkness in their hearts and souls.The ABC's are just a tool of the controllers of this planet,a symptom of an infection.But even without them,and the evil individuals that form part of the agencies,you would still be living on a terrible planet among a cruel,self centred, avaricious,selfish warlike species.
edit on 22-5-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PatrickMajor

Truth is not important to anybody, the government or most individuals. The reason for lies and denial to avoid the truth is absolute control.

With the governmental agencies, the reasoning is to keep the functions of government operating and to control those influences that threaten it in even the smallest ways. You correctly named some of the breakthrough areas that may seem absurd to some of limited envisioning skills, but they do have a strong tangential impact on how we can escape our prison of consensus reality. We are supposed to be materialist, supporters of the economy and the tax system.

As for most individuals, they are forever the victims of thinking themselves supreme humans, the top of the food chain across the universe. Sustaining that field of thought is a protective global area of denial that can hardly be breeched by any argument, data or even real experience that would allow them to think otherwise. "Don't rock my boat, brother, with talk about aliens, Sasquatch or altered realities. My government doesn't like such talk and it knows what is best for me."

Few ever venture to wonder about the real truth of existence and the possibilities of the universe that they really crave. Rather, they comfort themselves with material things approve by government.

top topics

join