It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three teenagers arrested in kidnapping and killing of 6-year-old boy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

When Kingston's mother came out of the store, she alerted a nearby sheriff's deputy that her vehicle was missing. The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation issued an Amber Alert when it became clear that a child had been inside the stolen vehicle.

Kingston was found dead later Thursday morning in rural Madison County when a passerby noticed the car abandoned on the side of the road and recognized it from the Amber Alert. The boy was shot in the back of the head, Madison County Sheriff's Office spokesperson Heath Hall said.

www.thedenverchannel.com...

Dwan Wakefield, D'Allen Washington and Byron McBride -- all in their late teens -- are being held without bond in the Madison County Detention Center, Hall said.

All three will be charged as adults with capital murder for the killing of a child during a kidnapping, District Attorney Michael Guest said in a press conference Thursday. They're also facing auto theft charges in Hinds County, according to the Hinds County Sheriff's Office.

Welp, thats too much internet for me today, I'm spent.

Couldn't just drop the kid off, you had to murder him.

Disgustipated,

-lys

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Pretty sad.

Good news is those 3 will get what they deserve inside a prison cell when Big Tyrone is feeling lonely.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Damn man..

How could people do that.

I hope that they get what they deserve in prison.

What they really deserve is a shotgun to the back of the head. But that won't happen.

+2 more 
posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

They better make an example out of these worthless pieces of garbage. A 6-year-old boy full of potential's future has been horribly demolished and his family has been robbed of their flesh and blood forever.

The parents/siblings will be traumatized and devastated for years to come... I'd be calling for the Death Penalty

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Murdering a kid because he could possibly identify them later and all for a joyride? F#ck i hope the 3 scumbags land in the worst prison imaginable. I heard they especially like child murderes and give them a very nice welcome. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. Well good riddance.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So sad!

What is wrong with people? What exactly goes through a person's mind as they point a weapon at a child and pull the trigger?

I say they should just execute all three of the sick bastards! Save the taxpayer's money and do society a favor.

edit on 12344321 by jafo1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Also, where were the parents? Grocery shopping but left their 6-year old in the car with the keys in it and/or unlocked? Oh man...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
BLM!!!111

oh wait..

NM...

gonna go puke in my mouth now... ffs..

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Damn man..

How could people do that.

It wasnt "people" who did this...

Barely qualifying as animals.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
With a 6 year old of my own..this just breaks my heart. That poor little boy, I cant imagine the parents pain.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973
So sad!

What is wrong with people? What exactly goes through a person's mind as they point a weapon at a child and pull the trigger?

I say they should just execute all three of the sick bastards! Save the taxpayer's money and do society a favor.

My thoughts exactly! Why do we keep these monsters alive? Can anyone answer that question? Why spend tax payer money when these animals have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt they don't have one ounce of compassion with in their dark soul.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What an upsetting and sad story.

Anyone who says there is no such thing as evil only has to read some of the stories posted on ATS to see that Satan is alive and thriving on his influence to destroy humanity in whatever way possible.

I can't help but think that at least one of these boys didn't really have his heart into this " game"... and once again peer or gang pressure stops one of these boys from walking away from theft and then allowing it to descend to this level.

No excuses for the behaviour and peer pressure but it is a lesson to parents to teach their children the strength to walk away from bad peer pressure or enticement.. and to go talk to adults in authority about messed up # that can happen without you really looking for it.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: jafo1973
So sad!

My thoughts exactly! Why do we keep these monsters alive? Can anyone answer that question? Why spend tax payer money when these animals have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt they don't have one ounce of compassion with in their dark soul.

Well because some idiots still think they deserve a fair trial and all that nonsense. I got no sympathy or empathy for criminals like them. I think the parents should hand out the punishment themselves. A room and some sharp tools would suffice i guess. I don't get this obsession with protecting scumbags at all costs. They are just a waste of space and a menace to society. Instead they will come up with a sob story and try to garner sympathy in a court room. Makes me sick but hey my methods would be to extreme. Go figure.
edit on 19-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

This is so sad. I do hope they get charged to the full extent. Did they really think they could get away with this?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22250067]Lysergic[/post

I don't want these three living off my dime in prison. They should go straight from the courtroom to the firing squad. RIP little guy. These POS don't deserve to live. Sh!t like this just pizzes me off.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I'm happy to put up some tax funds to keep these little bastards in prison for life...They're nice and young and you know how hardened inmates like them a young one. I would rather they endure the unending torture that prison life is. No breaks from guards, they'll just look the other way and also make sure the details of their charges make it to the right hands. The system will make them pay!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Not that Black Lives Matter would be interested in this story...
But where are the Black Lives Matter demonstrators?

Oh......

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Well if anything I can at least hope they get offed in prison.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Being passed around by the big boys for protection is a lot worse fate. Maybe they exist like that for a while before getting fed up and offing themselves...Sounds like a much more fitting punishment for them.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: RickyD

Well if anything I can at least hope they get offed in prison.

They ought to be tortured first. I can't stand the thought of a child murderer living a life that is anything but horrible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join