It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three teenagers arrested in kidnapping and killing of 6-year-old boy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I don't think they would last to long in prison anyway. I'm thinking the big boys don't take to kindly to people who murder little children. Once they hit population they're going to be toast. Mentally and physically. I know its kind of what you just said.

edit on 19-5-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: RickyD

I don't think they would last to long in prison anyway. I'm thinking the big boys don't take to kindly to people who murder little children. Once they hit population they're going to be toast. Mentally and physically. I know its kind of what you just said.

The other messed up part of the story...

The father found out AT THE NEWS CONFERENCE that the child was dead. The police were giving a news conference and the father ran up on the news conference but didn't know the kid was dead.

Father Finds Out Child is Dead at News Conference

These three are definitely animals. However, something doesn't seem right about this story imho. They steal a car. There are three of them which means one of them had to get into the back seat so they would have known from the jump the child was in the car. I've seen stories about cars being stolen with children still in car but it is usually an infant in a car seat and the car is abandoned with child unharmed.

There are some sick folks in this world, but something just smells with this story (parents involved? Revenge killing kind of like the case last year in Chicago where rival gang killed the child of a rival gang member intentionally.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I don't think it's a conspiracy, or targeted hit.

Looking around at the comments, I'm reading the mother was at a gas station at 1:30 in the morning, left the kid in the car with it running for over 10 min in the ghetto.

Also, when she made the initial report, she omitted that a kid was even in the car, just said the car was missing.

Just ghetto kids acting ghetto. Sad

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Looking around at the comments, I'm reading the mother was at a gas station at 1:30 in the morning, left the kid in the car with it running for over 10 min in the ghetto.

Also, when she made the initial report, she omitted that a kid was even in the car, just said the car was missing.

And why would a mother omit that a child was in the car when making the report? I can see a mother screaming to 911, "My baby is in the car!..." Did she forget? WTF?

Yes, ghetto kids acting ghetto, but something still doesn't sound right about this story. There are definitely some monsters (I recall that case in London I believe where some 12 year olds lured away a young child and killed him and CCTV caught them).

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The death penalty should be used without question for heinous killings. Why should our tax dollars be used to feed and keep these evil people alive for the rest of their lives? We shouldn't give murderers endless appeals to preserve their sorry lives. They should be put to death within 3 days after being convicted by a jury.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
BLM!!!111

oh wait..

NM...

gonna go puke in my mouth now... ffs..

I can tell you the one on the left is the shooter and their leader who plan the whole thing. The other two are just plan stupid ignorant fools. Let me guess, life in prison without parole. SMFH!!!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
They all were goo boys turning their life's around. So happens all are aspiring rappers who attend church regularly a reply to: badw0lf

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963The tax payers will pick up the tab for decades for these poor(someone else s fault) misguided youth. the parents will be charged with making this child available to these predators. Why have the Ten Commandments been taken out of schools? The results are starting to come in starting to bear fruit.Welcome to the thuggish life, welcome to the anything goes society where there is no right or wrong. I bet none of these knuckle heads had a live in father. There is plenty of pain to go around for all involved the parents will never be he same, the single mother with her only son having a life sentence, life destroyed. And the waste of a little boys life someone who had a chance not to be like them.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sylent6

originally posted by: badw0lf Think you nailed that one, the one on the left still has a crack buzz on-angry defiant. When he dries out he will find himself " in a world of sh#t"
BLM!!!111

oh wait..

NM...

gonna go puke in my mouth now... ffs..

I can tell you the one on the left is the shooter and their leader who plan the whole thing. The other two are just plan stupid ignorant fools. Let me guess, life in prison without parole. SMFH!!!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychicCroMag You got that right the one on the left still has his angry defiant crack buzz on when it wears off he will find himself "in a world of sh#t."

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That's well messed up.

People who do these things need put down for sure

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I don't want leave on the planet anymore. What possible reason was there to kill a six year old.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Damn Super Predators.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Glad they are charged with Capital Murder. I know the parents are suffering but what sort of Adult leaves a 6 year old unattended in a car?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Beyond sick. They deserve the death penalty.

Have to ask, though, why was a child of six left alone in the car??

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Oh, wow, seriously?!?!? I hope she's being investigated, too, then!! Maybe there really is more to this....

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

This sounds strange to me. I live in a rural village and when I go to pay for my petrol, which only takes a few minutes, I take my keys with me and lock my car. This is a very low crime area, but still do it coz usually I just take my purse and leave my bag on the seat.

When the kids were young they would always be with me, and usually tethered if they were very young. The rule was 'always in sight at all times'. My thinking about leaving them in the car was, would you leave a diamond jewellery set sitting out on the back seat for all to see, no you wouldn't, and my kids are infinitely more precious than diamonds, so no way would I leave them in the car.

Now for a mother to leave a wee boy on his own, at 1am in not only an unlocked car, but an obviously unlocked car, as it was sitting with the engine running, in a rough area for 10mins is inexcusable and unfathomable. To add to my suspicions, she reports the car missing but says nothing about her child? Seriously? One would expect her to be beside herself with panic and fear regarding the child being taken, the car is replaceable after all.

Poor wee soul.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

I have to agree with you... something very fishy about this story 🤔.. wonder if an insurance policy had been taken out on child ?

Even if the child had crawled into the back unaware to his mother .. why leave the engine running and doors unlocked ? Makes no sense !

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

I have to agree with you... something very fishy about this story 🤔.. wonder if an insurance policy had been taken out on child ?

Even if the child had crawled into the back unaware to his mother .. why leave the engine running and doors unlocked ? Makes no sense !

Well that's a possibility to explain why she was only reporting the missing car and not screaming blue murder in panic about her child. She may not have known he was there and had organised a theft of the car, insurance pays out, they get a new car. Certainly that is plausible.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I agree.You can never exterminate human evil completely-but you can kill off many tentacles of the evil octopus where it emerges to cause death and horror.Not give it 3 hots and a cot for decades!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join