It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump receives the biggest bribe in human history. 350 billion incoming from Saudis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: allsee4eye

Do you have something other than a YouTube video?

Do you even current events?

Interesting. Trump supporters insisted he wouldn't bow to the Saudi royalties. That turned out to be a lie.

I will be interested to see if he grovels to them face down, kissing the ring, in public like Obama did.

edit on 19/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

So Clintons gets the money in secret on a private non governmental account: No Problem

Trump does a state deal: Look Bribery !!

Sigh.

Yeah - I was wondering when I read the OP where Trump is taking bribes. I guess any deal with a foreign country bringing in money to the US, is now a personal bribe to Trump.

Lunacy.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I was wondering when Trump decided to back away from his promise not to be beholden to the Saudis.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Interesting. Trump supporters insisted he wouldn't bow to the Saudi royalties. That turned out to be a lie.

I will be interested to see if he grovels to them face down, kissing the ring, in public like Obama did.

Want to bet a beer he doesn't?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

$350 billion in arms deal over 10 years - I'm sure that will save the US working class / sarc

That's one.... people are so narrow minded..

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hmm. Well, goods consist of Aircraft, helicopters, exploding things, like bombs and missiles, rifles bullets.

And this deal went down in 2010, I can't quite remember, who was running the US at that time?

Come on. Use some critical thinking. Do some analysis. Don't just regurgitate what is being put out there. Question things.

www.aljazeera.com...

This 10 year deal will actually provide money to US businesses, as an exporter. Do I like Saudi Arabia? No, but there pilots weren't very good, so I'm not too afraid of them versus the US.

I do like importing Saudi money and putting in the pockets of the fine folks in Marietta, St. Louis and Everett.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

so you have seen the Clinton Foundation's books?

because unless you have.. you are guessing.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Xtrozero
350 billion trade deal is a good thing for our businesses and workers...He got Japan to invest 100s of billions too, and I'm sure he is not done...but then to you and others its all bad..

Oh so now the Saudis are OK huh? Because Trump said so - after promising to drain the swamp and insisting he wouldn't bow to the Saudis.

Yet more hypocrisy.

They were A-OK with the Clinton Foundation so your hypocrisy came first. We're just trying to catch up.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Xtrozero
350 billion trade deal is a good thing for our businesses and workers...He got Japan to invest 100s of billions too, and I'm sure he is not done...but then to you and others its all bad..

Oh so now the Saudis are OK huh? Because Trump said so - after promising to drain the swamp and insisting he wouldn't bow to the Saudis.

Yet more hypocrisy.

They were A-OK with the Clinton Foundation so your hypocrisy came first. We're just trying to catch up.

So your answer to the obvious hypocrisy is to point out a previous hypocrisy by an opponent then emulate it?

Good plan, well thought out there.

(Thanks for confirming the hypocrisy also.)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I believe that would be our largest arms deal in history. Because as I read, the Saudi's need protection from Iran. I wonder how the congress will feel about it.

""The US congress now has 30 days to block the deal, and if they don't, then formal negotiations about the delivery date will open up."

"US and international concern about Iran's growing military capability includes advances in a nuclear programem the West believes is aimed at developing atomic weapons - accusations Tehran denies.

Washington has also flagged concern about Iran's growing missile capabilities and has been helping Arab states boost their missile defences.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

The $350B is only the 10 year possible total. The initial deal is for $110B. It probably has enough support to get through congress with no problems.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It really a one sided deal for us. The Saudis have to keep buying weapons because they keep getting their asses handed to them on the ground in Yemen. The deal also includes THAAD, which is a plus for the entire region. Patriot ABM batteries have already done a good job of stopping ballistic missiles from Yemen. Having THAAD in the region could easily add layer of protection for Europe and Israel, although Israel's Arrow3 does a good job of that as well.

Don't get me wrong, I think the Saudis are #. But business is business, and personal feelings have to move aside. Calling this a bribe is quite false and disingenuous if you ask me.

a reply to: Xtrozero

I'll put hundreds of dollar that he will do no such thing. Not this President, uh uh, not his style at all. He will be damned if he is to bow to others, when for sure people should bow in respect to him!
edit on 5-19-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: EartOccupant

So Clintons gets the money in secret on a private non governmental account: No Problem

Trump does a state deal: Look Bribery !!

Sigh.

Yeah - I was wondering when I read the OP where Trump is taking bribes. I guess any deal with a foreign country bringing in money to the US, is now a personal bribe to Trump.

Lunacy.

It's a bribe when we get it. It's foreign aid when we give it, and when Obama does it for Iran, it's all on pallets in small, unmarked bills and kept quiet so that no one knows about it.

edit on 19-5-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Saudis not only NOT on the travel ban, but now a top arms customer.

Woot. Trump is nothing like other politicians ever.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's right! Thank you Obama! I guarantee you it is are civic duty to keep blaming Obama no matter the context! We can do it!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: ketsuko

That's right! Thank you Obama! I guarantee you it is are civic duty to keep blaming Obama no matter the context! We can do it!

I think you're being facetious but you're also telling the truth.

"The buck stops at Trump," what a lie that turned out to be.

So aggrieved whilst holding majority-control.

Can't wait for four years of excuses and deflections!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Why should it be any different now? Clinton got blamed after Bush was in office, and Bush after Obama was in office, so why should it suddenly change now?
edit on 5/19/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I am just illustrating the different labels depending on circumstances.

Usually people are upset that we are sending money to foreign governments no matter which president.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

ATS much?

You've been here long enough to know that a YouTube video by itself is useless since many members can't watch video.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Movie/ Book recommendation of the day: Shadow World.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join