It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pence the Leak?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Mike Pence, the vice-president of the united states. Chosen by Trump as a running mate and the stark contrasts are immediately noticeable upon review of his social issues....but not foreign policy.
Pence Wiki

I've never seen the match but that is personal opinion.

An article came out that raised some eyebrows.
Pence Takes Steps to Build War Chest as White House Stumbles

Pence launched Great America Committee, a leadership PAC, a move that will enable him to channel money to congressional Republicans ahead of the 2018 midterm elections. The political action committee’s registration was posted Wednesday on the Federal Election Commission website.

Now the argument can be made that Pence is simply doing real work amidst the ongoing chaos and confusion.
I would like to question his motives.

It’s unusual for vice presidents to set up their own fundraising vehicles. Neither Joseph Biden nor Dick Cheney, the two vice presidents who preceded Pence, had one while in office. It’s not entirely unprecedented, though: George H.W. Bush formed the Fund for America’s Future when he was preparing for his 1988 presidential run.

My simple minded logic is this. Far left folks certainly don't want Pence, so unless the are oblivious to what removing Trump from office entails, then that shouldn't really be a priority.

Pence would stand to gain. The GOP would stand to gain.

Please, disseminate this how you will and debunk as you may!
edit on 18-5-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Whether it is Pence or not I've already started acting randomly like it is. Pence is behind all of it. He's a powerhungry superpredator and he's got his laser vision honed to the throne.

He's behind the scenes playing the players. Soros, Red Shields, Israel, Daesh... putty in the hands of Pence.

Trust me, start putting the narrative together now so you're ready. If the anti crowd gets their way we'll see President Pence become a reality. Then they'll start trying to rip him down too which will fail because that's stupid but they'll do it anyway.

So get it together. Pence is the puppetmaster.

Pence is the dreamer of the dreams.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Not only am I mostly apolitical, but I'm Canadian. I have always rooted for Trump, however.
Whenever I see Pence's photo, I imagine issues related to this topic.
On the other hand, maybe Pence is so unique and dynamic--so personally powerful--that he simply intimidates me. Or overwhelms.
Hate to badmouth a good man. And, after all, your Prez obviously saw him as a strong positive.
Assumptions are toxic.
Conclusion: Pence is one of the good guys.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

He's been a very straight-arrowed conservative devout Christian since grade school.
religionnews.com...

If Pence is the back-stabbing evil leaker, then there's nobody on the planet who's trustworthy.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Your saying christians are trustworthy? That sure is refreshing to here because christians are also the most persecuted minority in the USA right now I wonder why mabey because there the only person you can trust?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He's been a very straight-arrowed conservative devout Christian since grade school.
religionnews.com...

If Pence is the back-stabbing evil leaker, then there's nobody on the planet who's trustworthy.

Straight arrow Christian conservative. Not anything I would consider DT to be. You?

What you may see as back stabbing evil leaker, he may see as doing the morally right thing. I don't pretend to know other mens thoughts but I can go on the information I see.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Like President Trump said today at the Coast Guard graduation ceremony...

""Adversity makes your stronger," he added. "Don't give in. Don't back down and never stop doing what you know is right. Nothing worth doing ever, ever, ever came easy. And the more righteous your fight, the most opposition you will face.""

Source: www.courant.com...

Off topic: Those local non-MSM publications, like the Courant newspaper, do a much better job of giving a balanced report. It caters more to the "thinkers" than the "haters", like the NYTimes and WaPost do.

edit on 5/18/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

religionnews.com...

Straight arrow Christian conservative. Not anything I would consider DT to be. You?

What you may see as back stabbing evil leaker, he may see as doing the morally right thing. I don't pretend to know other mens thoughts but I can go on the information I see.

I see Donald Trump as a product of the rough and tumble world of New York construction and real estate. He made a lot of money there, but didn't/couldn't do it by wearing a halo to his business dealings.

However, if Mike Pence were more of a "mainstream" Christian, instead of an ultra-conservative one, I'd more easily accept him working behind the scenes to take over the Presidency. Why?

Because Pence was not President Trump's FIRST choice for Vice President. And, on a few occasions, Candidate Trump forgot his VP's name. AND, he forgot to shake hands with Mike Pence on at least two occasions when introducing him at campaign stops. The impression was that Trump knew he needed a VP...but didn't really want to share the spotlight with anyone else.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

LOL, Trump has already stated what he said. Trump IS the leak.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wait, a "very straight-arrowed conservative devout Christian" to you means trustworthy??

Google George Pell. Cardinal George Pell.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I was surprised when Trump picked Pence.

He really should have picked an idiot VP like Quayle or Biden.

edit on 2017/5/18 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I imagined it was to appeal to the ultra conservatives?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

hey Chad you just reminded me of what I saw a few hrs ago...

www.abc.net.au...
George Pell: Police likely to rule on possible charges against Cardinal 'fairly quickly'

The head of Victoria Police has indicated a decision is likely in the next few weeks on whether to charge Catholic Cardinal George Pell in relation to sexual abuse allegations dating back to the late 1970s.

Police confirmed on Wednesday they had received advice from Victoria's Director of Public Prosecutions [DPP] and were considering whether to lay charges.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

That's why I brought him up.

A straight arrow devout Christian.....?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Pence would have to gain at least 50 IQ points to be as smart as Quayle or Biden.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Only leak is the ones that the MSM makes up,none ever have any proof other then he said she said,this is a waste of effort and time

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
^^^Oldtimer above is right and that is the most common type of "leak" in the press.

Beyond that stuff, if you've followed along with Snowden and wikileaks, you should realize that a lot of the real "leaks" are actually 21st century signal intelligence. They're recordings from phones that were 'turned off' or nearby new model tvs or other ubiquitous devices. The deep state collects this then hands it to journalists as "leaks." Even if Trump plans a secure meeting, his aides will talk about stuff in front of a recent model tv etc at some point. This is not crazy paranoid speculation type stuff anymore, it's how they roll.

The significance of this is that the Deep State spies are at war with themselves. One faction wanted Hillary and is doing this stuff to try to get Pence, another basic stooge, in now. Another faction was determined to get the truth out about Hillary. Blaming it on "Russian hackers" has been in part to hide the horrifying truth that a civil war is already happening in the halls of power.

Having said that, one would think at least some of the leaks are actual leaks and so from people. Perhaps Pence is one of them. One thing's for sure, he's not on Trump's side and never has been.

religionnews.com...

My intuitive read on him is that he is your typical screwed up christian closeted homosexual, so I wouldn't be surprised at all. Guys like that are prevalent in politics because it's one of those 'dark secret' type things that makes them controllable.

Whether that's his secret or not, taking a politician like Pence at face value is, to be frank, either naive or stupid.
edit on 18-5-2017 by 11andrew34 because: clarification

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
What if Pence has a secret agreement with the Reps, trying to undermine Trump and take his place? After all, he seems to be more a GOP team player than Trump who seems to be more of a loose canon.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Pence would have to gain at least 50 IQ points to be as smart as Quayle or Biden.

Pence Eats Quayle and #s Biden.

Go home, your drunk.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Source for where you found the IQ level for the 3 ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join