It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pence the Leak?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't know if Pence is the leak. But Pence has eyes and a brain. So he has to see what is going on. Its not the Democrats that are screwing Trump. They are just loud. They do not currently have the seats(power) to do anything else but shout at the top of their lungs.

It is Trumps own party that is really screwing him over. When push comes to shove. Pence will back the party not Trump. Lefty, Snowflake, Libtard, SJW's, (insert overused overgeneralized insult here), are not the biggest enemies of the Trump administration. The Republican party itself is.

I wonder how all this will be spun to the people who don't see the Grey.

edit on 18-5-2017 by karmicecstasy because: I was paid

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

You ain't too bright are ya?

Catholics see Catholicism as"true" Christianity.

christianity.net.au...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

I will never understand why people don't think Catholics are Christians. It's so strange.

That's because they are not. True the big three all come from the Jewish religion but yes. They are very different and view their fairy tale with different motives.

Question, if they are not Christians, then why have the crucifix as their symbol? A Crucifix with the image of Jesus Christ. Why pray to the Holy Mother?
Why have communion for the Holy Trinity? They were the FIRST Christian church. D.A. Others broke away from them because they didn't like the power they were wielding.

So you won't embarrass yourself again, the differences are,

They have a Pope. Others don't.
They have Saints. Others don't.
They pray to the Saints and the Holy Mother. Others pray directly to God/Jesus.

Anybody who follows the teachings of, and believes in Jesus Christ, is a Christian. If you still refuse to accept this, then look it up, D.A. and correct your lack of understanding.

I won't respond to you again on this issue. It's off topic and frankly too asinine to engage me further.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Well, this has gone better than expected.

I was fully prepared to be drawn and quartered with my head on a spike (pike).

No one is curious to the money he is stashing away?

Donald didn't raise a war chest or use it during campaign season to help anyone. I seem to remember something to that effect.

Pence may be assuming that Donald is once again going to overlook that detail of national campaign structure for Republicans, and he may be seeing to it.

Then again, you may be right.

Or, Pence is planning ahead for every eventuality.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes sure, remember (political CT thread
). There are a few different instances where this can be rationalized as you've stated.

Maybe we should look at who is contributing? I believe Trumps plan was to amp up defense spending but not in wars, just seems a little counter intuitive to what Trump brought to the table.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Not trying to derail this thread but when push comes to shove he'll be protected by the Church, the whole reason he did a runner to the Vatican in the first place

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Not a chance.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Not a chance.

Excellent summation. You're sources are solid and it's a lock tight argument.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Chadwickus

Not trying to derail this thread but when push comes to shove he'll be protected by the Church, the whole reason he did a runner to the Vatican in the first place

You think so?

With a sorted history as DTJ, IDK if they would especially in the face of Pence. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Sorry I was talking to Chadwickus about that Cardinal Pell.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The Trump campaign and presidency has been filled with a lot of weird, speculative rabbit holes, especially when it comes to the GOP's overall reactions and handling of Trump. But I still think the GOP rode the Trump train with the intent of eventually getting rid of him.

Pence's whole demeanor and reactions, so far, in regards to Trump's behavior, policies, and outbursts, has been pretty restrained, quiet, even patient. My impressions of his public appearances with Trump, he seems more amused than anything.

Here's an interesting article I found:

www.autostraddle.com...

This sort of mentality is actually one I'm familiar with, as family members I know belong to such a sect. On the surface, Evangelical and religious support for Trump made little sense, as the guy paid poor lip service to Christianity, lives a lifestyle incompatible with "moral majority" purists. But when you factor in Pence as VP, it makes a ton of sense. It also makes you wonder if many religious voters voted this way for this very reason. Otherwise, trump would seem an insane gamble for the GOP.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I think everything is going according to plan, they knew they wouldn't be able to get an extreme christian conservative such as pence in as president via election, so they got him in as vp, under a president that they knew would be easy to get out. now that FinCen has handed over all the docs that they have involving trump, his family, and other administation members to the congressional investigations, I kind of expect trump to resign soon to save his ass...ets!
weather or not he's colluded with the russians to win the election, I really do think that he's had some shady business deals with the russian oligarchs which will be uncovered if they look too closely into his financial matters.. same goes for Jared Kushner's family business dealings.

like so many have been saying, just follow the money, you might find the answer to alot of your questions.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join