It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Appoints Special Counsel In Russia Probe

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Indigo5

No Indigo, this time I been seriously I think that we need to become serious and stop ATS from been inundated with vicious leaks with no base and bring the truth.

Things are getting out of hand and you know that too.

How do you stop leaks coming from the Oval office. If Trump can't stop them, who can?

www.independent.co.uk... v-a7738161.html

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I think Mueller will do what he knows is right, he has been in the criticism before from both sides in Washington, by Republicans and Democrats, so for me he seems to be fair enough.

We may hear more about his occasions as Mueller proceed with the investigation.

But I will like for my fellow ATS members to take the real news and do not obsess with the fake leaks, because there will be many.

We need to talk about Mueller's record that so far has been impeccable, before its starts to become muddied by fake leaks.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Leaks are bound to happen regardless,I welcome them as long as they matter, but the job of all Americans is to take the facts and dismiss the fake and the sensationalism, that's what is feeding the people right now, they are taking information and twisting it into what the NYT and WP think it sells and keeps them on the top of ratings regardless of veracity.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He doesn't want this.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Comey took over as FBI Director from then Director Mueller..They have deep mutual respect for one another.

So you're saying Mueller is biased?

No..YOU are saying I said that.

Comey and Mueller are both credible, professional, honest men who have worked together in the past.

Anyone who served with those men would say the same.

Respecting someone is not bias. Mueller would lock James Comey up in a nano-second if he thought it warranted, despite his respect for him. These men are both old school law & Justice.

I do understand how that objectivity and integrity might appear alien to some...people who operate with emotions dictating facts.

And I am under no illusions that I could convince some people that men strive to do their job with honor, objectivity and integrity despite their "feelings" actually exist. But Comey and Mueller are both known to be that.

From Muellers Retirement Party at FBI years back..

"In perilous times when this department finds it necessary to go to the mattresses, there is no one I'd rather have at my side than Bob Mueller, except of course Jim Comey,"

www.nbcmontana.com...

It was bit Tongue in Cheek because Comey was taking over as Director FBI..

But outside of right wing media and inside the FBI...Both Comey and Mueller are considered examples of integrity.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

FBI Director James Comey Testified Under Oath That Trump Didn't Obstruct Investigations

That is a fake headline..

You can cheer it..not a new thing..but factually it fails..

In that video..He was asked what would happen if DOJ and AG ordered the FBI to cease an investigation.

He was not asked if the President asked him to "let Flynn go".

What I just wrote is plain factual reality...
edit on 18-5-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

lol cant accept the truth eh?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He does, he have no choice and neither all those that may no want Mueller digging into crap that may affects those that are trying very hard to divert attention to other things, the FBI swamp is closing in and getting smaller.

edit on 18-5-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Leaks are bound to happen regardless,I welcome them as long as they matter, but the job of all Americans is to take the facts and dismiss the fake and the sensationalism, that's what is feeding the people right now, they are taking information and twisting it into what the NYT and WP think it sells and keeps them on the top of ratings regardless of veracity.

"Dismiss the sensationalism" ??? This is the most sensational event since Slick Willies White House debauchery.

American politics at it's best representation of the REAL American political culture in all it's glory.

Between Trumps lies, Fake news; it's imperative to read between the lines.

edit on 18-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

No Indigo, this time I been seriously I think that we need to become serious and stop ATS from been inundated with vicious leaks with no base and bring the truth.

Right...A skin head on reddit decides that HRC runs an international Pedophilia ring...

Yah ATS!

Orly Taitz and Trump shout for years that President Obama is a gay/terrorist/muslim/illegitmate president...

That's NEWS..Yah ATS!

The New York Times, WSJ, CNN report something negative about trump?

Time to shut some stuff down on ATS!!!!!!!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The sensationalism is the one that the NYT and WP is giving to the people that wants to believe everything as facts.

I will wait for Mueller to bring the truth forward. that is what is going to be very interesting.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I believe that is about time the real facts comes forward, Indigo, that is my opinion.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I will wait for Mueller to bring the truth forward. that is what is going to be very interesting.

You're not going to like it!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
We need to understand that the way things are going right now, the NYT and the WP are dominating the news media like they are the only ones to be trusted with nothing but leaks of unnamed sources.

That is call gossip tabloid not worthy news media.

The rest of the media outlets are feeding on those two outlets for their main news, this is unacceptable, this is unprecedented.

Two media outlets dominated the rest of the national media on TV.

That bothers me, yes and should bother anybody that cares about what is the truth.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Que sera, sera, the truth is never pretty, but we need the truth right now.

Don't you agree?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

We need to understand that the way things are going right now, the NYT and the WP are dominating the news media like they are the only ones to be trusted with nothing but leaks of unnamed sources.

Leaks and Unnamed sources are how reporters do business. Remember "Deep Throat" how'd that work out?
edit on 18-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Right...A skin head on reddit decides that HRC runs an international Pedophilia ring...

Yah ATS!

Orly Taitz and Trump shout for years that President Obama is a gay/terrorist/muslim/illegitmate president...

That's NEWS..Yah ATS!

The New York Times, WSJ, CNN report something negative about trump?

Time to shut some stuff down on ATS!!!!!!!

A skinhead on reddit has about as much credibility as the NYT or WaPo so may as well believe them both or neither.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I believe that is about time the real facts comes forward, Indigo, that is my opinion.

Do you mean "alternative facts" more in keeping with your wants and biases?

Identity politics is cancer to public discourse because it makes people defend a party or politician with the same neural pathways that we defend our own self worth.

Facts are facts...they are separate from politics. They simply exist like math and gravity.

They can be spun or molested, but with proper effort we can see them in their real state separate from what we wish them to be.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

No, Deep Throat is nothing like we have right now, no even and inch, to even compare the circus we have with unnamed sources leaks coming from tabloids is to do a disservice to him.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join