It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Appoints Special Counsel In Russia Probe

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

So the DoJ confirm that no request was made for resources for the Russia investigation and your excuse for the WaPo's BS article is that the DoJ is not credible, but unnamed sources are. Funny.

Like I said WaPo is a comic and has a weekly tradition of printing absolute BS.
The fact they broke Watergate nearly 50 years ago seems to be your defence for their current fake news agenda. Weak.
edit on 18/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Well Mueller just appointed a special counsel where those that will be call to testified or been interrogated can do so without having to face backlash for what they want to talk about, behind close doors as I understand

So this will not be open to the public and they will not be game for the congress.

Mueller is a smart man.

Not sure what you are saying? Mueller is Special Counsel? But are you saying he appointed a Special Counsel?

Yes..Special Counsel, or Special Prosecutors as they were called in the past, operate outside the public eye until conclusion. They are also smaller teams and less likely to leak than broader FBI investigations.

We can expect much less leaks and news with a Special Counsel, until conclusion.

Both Congressional investigations will remain ongoing and that will likely be the source of future Trump-Russia News until the Special Counsel comes to conclusion.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

So the DoJ confirm that no request was made for resources for the Russia investigation and your excuse for the WaPo's BS article is that the DoJ is not credible, but unnamed sources are. Funny.

Comey briefed members of Congress on the request?

Comey informed lawmakers of that request after the Senate Intelligence Committee, conducting its own investigation, had asked the FBI to speed up its Russia inquiry, the source said.

Dianne Feinstein, the Senate Judiciary Committee's top Democrat, told reporters she understood Comey was seeking more resources for the FBI investigation.

And yes...I do not find this administrations spokespeople well informed or credible.

edit on 18-5-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Like I said WaPo is a comic and has a weekly tradition of printing absolute BS.

Opinion..

The fact they broke Watergate nearly 50 years ago seems to be your defence for their current fake news agenda. Weak.

???

Their reporting resulted in Trump's Chief National Security Advisor resigning in record time for having lied about his contacts with Russians. Did Trump fire his NSA for fake news reporting?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Is Jeff Bezos a special operative for the CIA or one of the other intelligence agencies? I know it is legal for IC to pose as journalists, so, Mr. Pompeo, please look into this.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Did Trump fire his NSA for fake news reporting?

Oh you sweet summer child. Trump fired his NSA because he's the most amazing judge of character the world has ever known or conceived, and he was the only one who saw through Flynn's duplicity at the last moment, while the lamestream media tried to paint him as an incompetent buffoon who either willfully or ignorantly dances on russian strings, when in fact the whole world (likely the entire universe) bends to his will and only through his grace can any poor soul expect to usher in a new era of righteousness and moral rectitude so long absent from this barbaric world.

So you see, everything Trump has done has been a complete masterstroke and you my friend have been bamboozeled by the lying media (or any other reporting fact based agency). Take a bit of advice, there is only one source of real truth in this universe, and if it doesn't come directly from Trump's lips, it ain't it!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So we should just take his word for it he knows who they are? Anonymous sources leaking classified info don't tend to tell all their buddies what they're up to. Speaking of waking up.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Means that the testifying will not be open to public.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Indigo you need to ease off on the fake news tabloids and sorry if my post confuse you and others.

I guess the wording was incorrect.

I know tabloids news hitting on Trump are very addicting, but is not good to just rely on them for news.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He is more like a lap dog for the Clintons as usual.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If it comes to that I am all for it, none of them really were very fond of Trump to begin with.

So let the guilty fry.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

This one is done deal president can fire or hired anybody he wants for positions he controls.

Nothing to see here.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Let wait and see should we?

Good idea, yet you are the one making proclamations about their fate.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I think in our nation is laws that deals with people that leaks classified information and Snowden can tell you what kind of laws they are.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

So we should just take his word for it he knows who they are? Anonymous sources leaking classified info don't tend to tell all their buddies what they're up to. Speaking of waking up.

Do you. I just hoped that since it was a conservative person from a conservative source you'd be more open minded about his opinion, but I can only lead the horse to water. I can't get him to drink it.
edit on 18-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I think in our nation is laws that deals with people that leaks classified information and Snowden can tell you what kind of laws they are.

So you are saying that Woodward and Bernstein should have been put in jail for leaking and Nixon shouldn't have been under attack then?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

If it comes to that I am all for it, none of them really were very fond of Trump to begin with.

So let the guilty fry.

Who do you think is most guilty in these charts?

www.politico.com...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have no problem with this...

I am just curious if he comes back and says... nope trump is as clean as a globe spanning business guy can be... will those that are convinced he is satan incarnate accept it, or demand he be strung up by his toe nails.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I know tabloids news hitting on Trump are very addicting, but is not good to just rely on them for news.

???

I don't read Tabloids...

If I did I might think Ted Cruz's father helped kill Kennedy..

I read News and if interested then I research it, check sources and other angles left and right to assess it's veracity.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join